It Hurts 430: Overreaction

Back, after a week of nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=chapter-1-pasqualo-falls-in-love
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh Born To Suck Dick is back.

I guess in Hell you get to where the shirt you want.

Hey Gob, if you read this, could you share a full body reference of the outfit Trisssh is wearing? Even a prison toilet paper one will do.

This was rough to read

Oh well, Pasq is back to his old self

BACK TO SILLYNESS

This is hands down the best comic about depression ever produced. I mean that with zero irony, it's so spot on.

Why does this strip looks like it took a step back art-wise? :(

Got my book in the mail last week.
You fucks jelly or what?

Yeah It is really jesus

>repelling your entire harem with your bitch ass crying in a matter of seconds
I like him better evil.

Because it reflects the fact that Pasq & crew are basically back to what they were prior to the apocalypse.

I can't believe I never picked up on Aurora being an allegory for anti-depressants before. Pasqualo is a depressed fuck but she comes around. It's tentative at first but the more he's around her, the more comfortable and confident he feels until he's able to get to a place where his depression is severely reduced which is represented by the apocalypse: the end of the old world (depressed sad sack) and start of the current one (in a much better place for him to manage everything).

There are bumps along the road but for the most part he's doing fine for a while (him being a super-powerful robot demigod). He doesn't even really need his meds as much anymore (Aurora kind of fading into the background as a character) but that only lasts so long. Doubt starts to creep back in and then everything completely falls apart and he crashes even harder than before. Not even Aurora can do anything for him and dies (i.e. his meds have stopped working). He's now right back where he was having relapsed hard. All of the old characters are back, the art style reverts a little bit and he's back to being the weeping sad sack he was at the start of the comic.

Or maybe I'm reading way too much into everything.

This makes too much sense to jot have been planned out.

Gob you absolute madman

Wow been awhile since I've seen depressed Pasq

K E I K A K U

god damnit where is the chopped up bodies and torture

>tfw you've been there
>tfw you've lost friendships by talking like this
>tfw you still can't help but do it

Alright, you're hitting a little too close to home now

This is too much
Too deep a pain to bare
Too big a hole to fill
Too heavy a weight to carry
Too rough, too thick

>tfw swinging in and out of depression multiple times throughout life
>glorious highs but rock bottom lows
this comic is so real It Hurts

That's not depression, user.

You're bipolar.

I thought it was because Gob was overworked?
I agree, though, the art looks off.

You just need some lithium, boyo. You got that there manic-depression.

>hell isn't torture and fire and brimstone
>hell is the world where everyone is happy and they don't need you

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That raises many questions.
Are there other, specific hells for each person there? Like, are all his friends not actually here, they're just hell figments or something?

Or is Satan just doing everything to mess with Pasqualo. Like, he can put everyone else's punishment on the backburner because Pasqualo is so important to fuck with.

Or, Hell isn't even that bad, and this is all just the natural progression.

maybe they are each going through their own personal hell that we just don't see because we're viewing it from pasq's POV

Yeah, that was my first theory basically.

STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART, GOB

THIS IS TOO REAL

I don't need to be reminded of this scene after seeing this comic dammit.

I was reading this at work and when I got to "Aurora was the only thing that made me happy" I had to take a break cause I thought things were gonna implode.

Still bad for pasqy but not as bad as I was preparing my heart for.

I want to FUCK that snek.

Won't be seeing another Annie Award-worthy Alpha Bitch redemption for some time now.

She really needed that happier ending, man.

> I was only happy because I had Ghaw-aw-awwwd!
Fucking WEW Goyim I don't have a jewnose reaction image absolultely HALAL enough for this.

okay, just to be sure
which girl has the biggest tits?
i'd say either Eliza or Kate

I imagine Eliza's are bigger, being older and whatnot, but more saggy. Kate definitely has the most honkable tits I've ever seen up close.

I've seen Katie's tits, and god damn. Dem knockers nearly gave me a heart attack.

Fuck man. Too real gob. Too fuckin real.

this only raises one question
when did I die, and what did I do to deserve to go to hell?

>that dream sequence where Aurora drained the color from his hair and started crying uncontrollably
>she was absorbing his depression
POTTERY

God damn, that makes too much sense.
Gob you madman.

I still haven't gotten used to human Allison again.

I know. Her having 2 eyes again is freaking me out too.

>Allison's shocked expression in the last panel
Jesus Christ Pasq. You can practically hear everyone's shocked silence.

Also I'm only just now noticing that the backgrounds are drawn with crayon.

Here's grail's version for the prototypes

Yorp! This. I usually use this as a reference for drawing post-timeskip Trisssh's dress. I'm *still* not used to drawing it, haha. Hopefully it doesn't look TOO crappy when I draw it.

P.S. Happy Monday, sweeties

Happy monday to you as well goob.

Any rules on book drawing requests, aside from no lewd?

Keep it simple. He has a finite amount of books to work with after all. If he messes something up, he doesn't wanna use a whole nother book.

I asked for Trisssh being kawaii as fuck, and he delivered.
Twice.

>Artemis figurine
god what a fucking nerd
the Tachikoma's cool though

Barefoot Trisssh?

new podcast when you funny man

Yeah just simple and no lewd, really. I have limited skills, haha. Also I would prefer not to draw anything that might be spoilery, whatever that may be.
She's got ugly-ass dry scaly snake feet.
I wish I could say when. I'm so procrastinatey. I'll talk to my buds.

Gob.
I know you're here.
I saw your posts.
I just want you to know.

This is easily one of the best webcomics I have ever lain my eyes upon. Truly. There are others I like, and have liked for far longer, but none quite like this.

Keep doing that voodoo that you do. It's beautiful.

I thoroughly believe Gob watches these threads until they die.
Hell, he's probably one of the people that bump it on page 10.
Like me.

And, I wholeheartedly agree. No other webcomic has EVER warranted me buying a physical book. This is the only one.

Problem Sleuth got at least one buy from me. Also Rice Boy.

I've been considering getting one of this. I wonder if Gob visits TCAF?

The feeling of supporting an actually cool as fuck guy like gob doing what he loves was enough of a reason to buy his book. The Kawaii Trisssh sketch was an added bonus.

problem sleuth was fun, but not buy a book fun.

I feel like its too meta to fight an artist over their own depictions of their own characters, but I will. Trisssh a best.

I got one. How about Satan interacting with the Space Rhinos.

Thank you so so much! You're so kind!
You too! Thank you!!! And yes, I do my best to read these threads whenever I can. :)
Haha, yeah sure I'd draw that as a book doodle request. I bet they'd sorta get along as fellow assholes.

Thank you guys so much for your kind words.

I forgot how hot she was.

Thanks. Fanart might ensue.

Looks like she's wearing gaiters.

This comic has bad writing and bad art

>You're my sweet, stupid, little boy and I'll never give up on you
>That speech
>That nose boop
Katie once again proves why she's best girl.

Its like a fetish double whammy

I've got a copy of Gunnerkrigg Court lying around somewhere, and I keep meaning to buy the Lackadaisy Cats books.

What did i even...
I-I'm not sure if I read it in correct order. You read it from left to right...right?

I-I mean, there's this aryan dude and punk/modern libtard with shitty tunnels. There's also this angry family (?), then there's a panel focusing on an angry kid. Then the family is happy, and there's this medusa girl. Then the libtard and aryan are apologizing to Wendy wannabe with one of the must fucked up faces I have ever seen. Then there's a revelation that the aryan is her(?) boyfriend. He cries and make even more fucked up face...I-I don't know.

There's never been a better time to read from the beginning user.

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=chapter-1-pasqualo-falls-in-love

Post to us when you get to comic #100.

Is it wrong that these two pages made me laugh?

gobolatula more like god-olatula

aw man
the filename doesn't match the feelings

This was frustratingly depressing. Thanks Gob.

Why did this get so real?

Oh fuck, last time I read this, robo-mom got a satellite or some shit dropped on her.

Or am I just imagining that happened?
Anyways, how much am I in for?

Oh fuck, strap in little baby, you're in for a rough ride.

Well I'm just about to make a taco run, so I guess I'll have something to do when I eat.

There's this magical thing called "continuity," user. characters and concepts don't need to be introduced every page because they appeared earlier in the story and the reader can infer information from previous pages. It's wild!

the society that oppressed him was obliterated in a flash

he should be sucking Pasqualo's dick

So if this is all leading to another fight for Hell against Heaven,
Will they have to go through the mortal plane (where all the deadly space rhinos are)
Or is there another route straight from Hell to Heaven?

Man, mentioning space rhinos in any situation must make it 10x more confusing sounding for those who don't read this webcomic.

Let us know when you get to 420. AKA fakeoutception

That feeling when you see all theses people relating and I'm like "lol what are these people going through"

What makes a person Depressed?

I cant tell you man. The apparently accurate depiction of depression isn't what draws me to this comic.
I don;t really know what it is.

I had a serious psychosis in front of my former friends, exactly as it's pictured in the comic. I don't know if it counts as "regular" depression, but I went through a paranoid chimpout because my brain was feeling like everything around me was fake, all these people were hating me and I should not deserve great friends like them. I lost all these people after that day eventually.
It was mostly triggered because I had several abusive "friends" in my younger years and the concept of actual friends felt alien to me. I don't feel too bad over it, these times are over and it's up to me to make sure such shit will never happen again. Which it wont.

It's amazing how such an ironic comic can fuck with you on such a complex level. GG Gob, I really loved feeling like shit for a minute. It's a shame normies can't comprehend your artistic genius.

How is the comic ironic?
It doesn't feel that way to me.

>What makes a person Depressed?

Of course anyone can feel depression as an emotion but continuous depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. The brain is literally malfunctioning and that's why people with chronic depression should get on meds asap.

I feel a little left out having a stupid old regular brain.

I don't usually do this but I'm kinda proud of this douchey dipshit Pasqualo moment right here. God I hate my main character.

also happy Tuesday, friendos

That's what I was referring to, Gobbo.
It's a solid joke.

Also, new comic tonight?

I'm afraid not. Me sorry. It's another 3-pager and I have kind of a busy work / family week. I'll do my best to get it done as soon as possible though. I'm aiming for next Monday.

Okay, Gob. Don;t leave us hanging too long. It took a bit to get back the momentum in these threads after that 2 week break.

What if you're just constantly depressed because you're a huge loser?

I understand. I really appreciate you guys' patience. Trust me I know what it's like to wait for stuff I like (I'm an insane Berserk fan).

I definitely won't be lazy. It just suck dog buns when irl stuff combined with the longer nature of the story installments cause delays no matter what.

Cheese forgive me my hombres y mujeros!!

We believe in you Gobbo. Just do what you do, mang.

Dude, I'm glad you are updating regularly at all. That's a luxury for someone from the Prequel/Homestuck crowd.