Suicide Squap

In no way does this qualify as a good movie. Same old shit. Don't give a fuck about the characters. It's not funny. Doesn't make you think. Just "cool shit" and explosions and dropkicks and one-liners... same old fucking action non-story fight the big bad boring bullshit that we've all seen billion fuckin' times because ... it's action! An ACTION movie! People are just too fucking stupid right meow that this low standard is what's entertaining to them. That they don't demand or need more than this. And I wasn't expecting it to be good, because nearly every comic based movie is fucking horrible, but it would have been nice to be surprised. And everything was just too obvious. There was not a point in this movie where something unexpected happened. Even more obvious than a regular stupid shit movie... there was a lot of "OH this is gonna happen" and then "here it comes" and then "wow, that just happened."

FUCKing retarded.

Shut up
We've had enough Suicide Squad threads

i think you should shut up... forever

tl;dr

Suicide Squad was good. Deal with it.

Hard to believe Batman Begins was made in 2005. That movie is so well made compared to the trash that's been coming out since 2012.

You talk like you've got some problems

lol

who doesn't have problems?

He's damaged in the head.

an actual comic book movie from DC that isn't shit or forcing realism

Hard to believe Suicide Squad was so good

Croc fought the witch by throwing a rock at her.
Everything else is forgiven.

it kind of seemed like too many characters... lots of dumb characters thrown in... like slipknot... "he can climb anything" which is why he's named after a hangman's noose.

cap'n australia was just too fucking overly horribly fake australian.

damn I bet the deleted scenes for this movie will be like 30 minutes

this

Nah son that's legit 'straya bogan cunt.

>cap'n australia was just too fucking overly horribly fake australian.

>he was too comicy

really makes you think

So were all the trailers that appeared to feature the Joker pretty much false advertising?

I don't know if it was good or bad, I just know none of the trailers represented the Suicide Squad comics I liked so I didn't see it.

Le edgy Joker was ok imo, he only appears in about 3 scenes and they're all focused on Harley love, not Joker being edgy, so its bretty gud

i don't think there's one guy in australia who would actually act like that.

>fake australian
Bullshit. He was a spot on bogan.

Adam Beach can literally beat your ass with knots

Clearly you have never been to Australia.

>implying it's supposed to be stupidly bad because it's based on a comic
>implying that the material is inherently bad and couldn't have been made into a good movie

honestly i think the concept of suicide squad has the bones of a good movie... if the writers had any kind of creativity... or ability to think outside the box.

>implying it's supposed to be stupidly bad
didn't say that
take a lap

>cap'n australia was just too fucking overly horribly fake australian.
The actor himself is 'strayan and said that playing Boomerang was just like playing himself

you know... i don't mind the grill or anything...because he's an OG homie of course... but...he's JOKER... he should laugh and tell jokes... right? He did a little bit but not as much as in the comic. He's supposed to be silly. Right?

Mate I'm from Queensland and reckon 50% of my class was Captain Boomerangs. Old mate can get fucked.

>take a lap

i can't because my boobs are too big

See? I rest my case.
Movie Boomer was legit straya cunt.

Yeah you say that until Slipknot climbs into your mind and forces you to praise Suicide Squad.

I don't like that they used Slipknot just to killl him off, it telegraphed the 'guy who would die' waaay to early.

Surely there are some B listers that have no future in the DCEU that could have been killed off. Would have been much harder to predict to.

Also, whilst I liked El Diablo, I would have liked it to have been heat wave, just to help flesh out the Rogues pre-Flash movie and get more bang for your world building buck.

Boomerang was tiptop and damaged Joker wasn't overbearing, it's just that the movie overall wasn't very good. Not bad, just no reason to watch it twice.

Deadshot was pretty bad though, but then he's always been a shit character.

Good characters, shit story. That's how I see it.

Wait those are your problems with the film.
Not the fucking intros and antiherorism and pacing.

Slipknots job is to die.
But yes him not getting an intro was retarded.

>too much slipknot
Are you fucking retarded.
He was LITERALLY put in the movie for the sole purpose to give them someone to kill to show they weren't bluffing about the neck bombs.

Also you're confirmed for having never met an Australian.

Anyway I went into the movie fully expecting to hate it and was pleasantly surprised. I still hated Leto's shit. He was literally what would happen if the 12 year old Sup Forumstard got the lead part in the school play, it was so bad.

I thought Harley in beginning was annoying and super Thot Topic but the fact that they had her develop a decent amount made he happier.

Also My Nigga Croc was fun.

Enchantres turned into a shit villain and I'm p sure she was Scarlet Witching her brother if ya know what I mean

Deadpool > SS > Apocalypse > CW > BvS

This.

Deadpool > SS > BvS > Apocalypse > CW

>implying you wouldn't let Slipknot climb into your bed

ROPE
A
P
E

>People are just too fucking stupid right meow
NEVER LET A FUCKING CAT ON THE INTERNET

BvS- promised a big BvS battle, got 8 mins

SS- promised Joker, got 8 mins

Ergo:

WW- will deliver only 8 mins of Diana.

SS is the definition of what dumb people think a good movie is.

Care to elaborate on that or is this just a kneejerk opinion?

Are you gonna make a good movie that lives up to its trailers?

Oh, I'm not gonna make a good movie.. I'm just gonna mislead ya. Really... really bad.

In the top 5 of best movies to come out this year

Word is out that Skwad will dominate this year's Razzies[\spoiler]

Kino.

Yes.

It panders to the hot topic demographic.
It has "dude where's my car" tier humor.
It has plot holes so big, they're plot caves.
It is essentially a video clip.
It's a bad attempt on copying GotG.

OP is FREAKIN'

No it will have plenty of diana only 8 minuites of ww1

>It has plot holes so big, they're plot caves
What
There are plot aspects that are retarded and the plot is presented poorely but there are no plot holes.

see? this guy has eyebrows.

Mate, a lot of us are like that. It was probably the most accurate portray of a bogun Aussie ever put to film.

See the Rick Ross/ Skrillex video. The fact that it has a tie in with those 'musicians' speaks volumes.

No-eyebrows was a node to other character.

fuck i remember you fromthe other night with the whole "..." shit, nigga you still a fucking retard with garbage taste who has read zero golden age shit yet somehow has the balls to shit on Dark Knight Returns, but lets go over a few of yer points,

>Don't give a fuck about the characters.
Its the most comic accurate dc or marvel film ever made barring watchmen.

>It's not funny.
Humor is subjective, didnt laugh at everything but there are good moments.

>Doesn't make you think.
think about what, ayer makes stylish action films, this was actually one of the more memorable ones in terms of aesthetic, which was great.

> People are just too fucking stupid right meow
Please tell me you aren't this much of a retard, kek fucking meow

>FUCKing retarded.
no you numnuts, you're a retard

BvS>SS>Deadpool>CW
each to their own guess

this aint force awakens, ghostbusters or civil war matey

that would actually be funny, you know it would be just because of the butthurt it did so well when ghostbusters didnt.

>It panders to the hot topic demographic.
The "Hot topic" demographic is virtually non existent these days, and only in america

>It has plot holes so big, they're plot caves.
only one plot whole in the whole thing

>It is essentially a video clip.
what did he mean by this

>It's a bad attempt on copying GotG.
If thats the case it ended up a far better movie.

"Its bad cus id dunt like duh music" fuck off mate i dont care for them but the video had some great visuals.

Go backpacking in Europe and that is half of the people you end up in hostels with

God damn i hate it when people bitch about the movie due to its music.

NICE

No. Apocalypse had likable characters.

>Its the most comic accurate dc or marvel film ever made barring watchmen.
I gotta disagree with you there, but I think he's saying he doesn't give a fuck about the characters. Though honestly I might be wrong about it being comic accurate, I haven't read the new 52 suicide squad.

Well I'm sorry user, but you don't get to pretend criticisms don't exist. The music was poorly used, it was either childishly obvious or wildly out-of-place and it ruined what could have been effective sequences.

Just because a bunch of people agree on a criticism of a work doesn't somehow make it invalid, that's the same bullshit argument prequel apologists use when people use arguments from the Plinkett videos, as though you can somehow pretend arguments don't exists when dirty normie plebs agree on them.

52 squad is actually good man, just starts bad, especially the six issue sealy run and recent deadshot mini

i'd say it is accurate... except that a couple of the characters in the movie weren't even in SS... but still not good... and i'd say the comic isn't berry good either.

the rebirth harley quinn comic is like the most god awful thing i've ever seen.

> and i'd say the comic isn't berry good either.
The illiterate fuck furthers the fact he has shit taste

It's barely a movie.

the characters were all acting like they were in a movie. obviously guys shooting flames out their butts isn't realistic except on chilli night but they didn't seem realistic in a world where guys shoot flames out their butts constantly.

Joker was so unnecessary in this movie. Like, you could cut him out completely and no harm is done. In fact, the film would benefit.

Harley does not attempt to fuck off from the Squad on account of muh romance, leading to a pointless scene that goes nowhere.

The ABSOLUTE MADMAN Leto doesn't treat us to his trademark Joker laugh that he straight up rehashed from Mr. Nobody, and we don't have to sit through a quarter of an hour of MOM'S GONNA FREAK

No plot hole of Harley just returning to prison at the end because why the fuck not

Just, cut him out. He can be removed from the film without affecting any of the plot. Then the movie would become good instead of just decent.

Hang yourself marvel drone

this one gets it

thread

/thread

I really want to defend Suicide Squad for the style and characters

But...

>action movie
>with no good action scenes

Huh??!???

HUH!?????

Fire David Ayer right now!

PICS