strawpoll.me/10943463
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rip in peace Smitty

Jeanne is/was such a bro.

Trips for truth

Makes what happened to her all the sadder

Diego and the rest of the old court were such a bunch of faggots

Looks like things are calming down again
But still, the chances that someone might die in this chapter are pretty good. Who do you think it will be, if anyone at all?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/10943463

Blue will die.

I... Is that Anthony?

It looks a lot like Anthony, but at the same time the archer would make more sense.

They're both very square jawed.

I was thinking it was Smitty obscured by Blue's failing illusion stuff but these are good options too.

Oh shit what Tony

How come the last thing she realizes is that George isn't her bff?
That makes no sense!

She seemed to take a liking to her in Coward Heart. Otherwise she and Annie would have been dead there and then.

Maybe Jeanne just isn't all that?

She's enough to kill whatever the Forest could throw at her as well as reapers

>reapers
Psychopomps you mean.
They just take the dead, they don't kill.
Presumably they are significantly less powerful than gods of death or even just your usual reaper.
For fucks sake, Annie is a psychopomp and she is the most pathetic person in this comic.

The Grimm Reaper doesn't kill people either. He just detaches their spirit from their corpse.

That's factually wrong.
The Grim Reaper is the very same enrity that was often tricked in stories to avoid death.
He actually takes your life.
Psychopomps just guide the dead.
The Grim Reaper is both reaper and psychopomp, but his function as reaper gives him way more power than for example Muut, not just because he's canonically more powerful, but also because no one gives a shit about some indian psychopomp, but the Grim Reaper is the most popular personification of death today, so by the laws of the comic he is vastly more powerful than probably all the other psychoshits combined.
Heck, if some dumb navajo or whatever coyote god is as powerful as he is, I think the reaper would be to Coyote what coyote is to the humans.

Plus there's the Angel of Death in biblical myth, which is similar to the Grim Reaper and also actively kills. Given that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are the most popular religions I'd wager that guy is even more powerful.

It would be interesting to learn what is ultimately more important in gunnerkrigg lore: The canonical power or the power that is gained through belief.
Like, is a god of death/of the dead like Hades, who isn't believed in anymore more powerful than the reaper, who is widely believed in today, but is canonically below the status of a god?

It would be interesting to see Tom explore more powerful mythological entities.

Also, are living people like Kim Yong Un like way powerful and can actually do all the shit they claim credit for if enough people believe in them?

I want bestGod to have a cameo in Gunnerkrigg!
Gaiman likes the comic, doesn't he?
Tom could could include her in a psychopomp group shot or something.
That would be pic related.

This desu. A smart fighter knows to frag the strongest opponent first.

she's the centerpiece of the illusion