Ffak

so i don't really come to Sup Forums, but i don't think there's a better place to post this
any fellow ffak readers on here? how do you feel about the most recent pages, personally i fucking hate them, they're disgusting

This art is really good in a really bad kind of way. Link?

Never mind. I found it. Is it really three thousand pages long? Jesus.

FFAK is cool, but yeah there's a ton of uncomfortable moments where it's clearly just fetish fuel for the author.

>sometimes don’t even sketch out pages before i start inking them

Hmm.

i agree, usually i can put up with those moments but this is too far from me. the whole comics been wearing on me lately with the stupid fucking worm heart, im not a huge fan of crimson and all the attention they get pisses me off a little

yeah, its pretty long, the author usually updates several times a day. the first 5 chapters are pretty good (though the art is noticably worse), but if you're going to read it i recommend skipping the first few pages and also the worm sex

>updates several times a day
wew

So it's got ugly art, is uncomfortably self-indulgent, and requires some scenes being entirely skipped, what's the appeal again?

sorry, just checked out the first pages again, the author actually re-inked them. when i read it they were an incohesive mess of scribble, my mistake sorry

most of the characters are pretty cool, and i like most of them (except for fucking crimson), she writes some good dialogue, and the species she made were pretty interesting. its not for everyone though and it does get annoying sometimes

the art can be really pretty at times, and the author puts more effort in past the first few chapters which in the entire thing isn't a lot, also the characters are quite good, and its interesting, (though not super cohesive)

anyone else get really annoyed by the author? her whole "wow ffak is the best comic ever and i love it so much" schtick is grating

Here we go. How old are you?

>similar typing style as the creator
>active at similar times as the creator
>"lol haha anyone else hate this comic and this creator lol ew I DO haha but here's a link to it haha"

why. why are you doing this here

im not the creator, im only here because i dont want to stir up a shitstorm on twitter

Right.

You know you can post about things you don't like by using / symbols in the title so tagsearchers won't find them, or you could use a locked account?

And about , what the fuck do you want, them to shut up about their comic forever and just let it go unread? Be completely unconfident in their work? What do you think comic artists are supposed to do to self-promote their shit? Fuck outta here. Unfollow the artist if you hate them so much goddamn you sound like a child

jeez man, sorry. i dont think she should be unconfident, or stop talking about her comic. its just the way she does it annoys me a little, sorry if my original post came off as childish

I know the author and they aren't even awake right now.

It just seems a bit suspicious that the thread started while the author was active and posting OP pic.

They work late and draw usually up til the moment they pass out. Whoever OP is they're just fast on the trigger I guess.

Sucks they're talking shit then.

>This art is really good in a really bad kind of way.
Sounds right up Sup Forums's ally.

>im not a huge fan of crimson and all the attention they get pisses me off a little
I feel you. I wish the focus returned to Rome or the hekatons.

I just want one of the story arcs to fucking finish, it's getting a little annoying that when ever something is about to happen they just suddenly timeskip/flashback/switch characters and we get zero pay-off.

Thank you for convincing me to never read this.

>feast for a king

Oh. This fucking comic.

I was there from the start of this. It had absolutely EVERYTHING to sucker me in. Cute barefoot protagonist, compelling mystery, cool monsters. The artist's work ethic, update schedule and dedication were also highly inspiring to me. I was so interested in finding out what happened next. I was also a huge fan of their previous work, Eggshells. Is that still updating? Hell if I know.

Then you know what happened? The artist kept adding in more characters. And more. And more. And more. And more. And more. And more. It didn't stop. They just would not stop. The cast got bloated to utterly grotesque proportions to the point were King and Rome barely appeared, despite them being the first characters.

You know where I saw this sort of thing before? Fucking Homestuck.

Breaking point for me was when I visited the artist's twitter and saw them unironically, shameless rip on Scott Mccloud, proclaiming that they knew comics better than he did. I had enough right there. It just wasn't worth it anymore.

RIP Aeschylus ;_;