Well, this guy's a fucking autistic moron

Well, this guy's a fucking autistic moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nNq3lscTzHc
youtube.com/watch?v=umjdNlQ6Ik8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So are you for creating shitty threads about YouTube personalities.

Welcome to reality, we hope you enjoy your visit.

HERE COMES SOME NEW CHALLENGERS

"Diagnosed Autist in having Autism shock!"

Watched a video of his because I saw some guys defend him on co last time he came up. I was disappointed to find that he's just another "critic" who substitutes yelling for criticism.

>Online Reviewers
>It's always some pasty, 25-40 year old white dude with looks ranging between 1/10 and 5/10

Seriously, every single time.

Where's brad jones? He used to be okay but then he started injecting his political affiliation in every review and got insufferable. Okay, I hate trump too brad doesn't mean hillary is any fucking better. It also doesn't mean I want to hear about it every five minutes.

Also, are lupa and him a thing now?

He sometimes makes good points but he lacks objectivity and gets far too emotional in his reviews. If he took a step back, stopped shouting and took a more logical stance in his analysis he could actually be a decent reviewer.

But nope, yell, shout, spend half the review getting worked up over something that negatively or positively spoke to him on a personal level instead of focusing on objective analysis.

Shit reviewer.

And stupid, painfully unfunny (despite trying to be otherwise) facial expressions.

>people on Sup Forums defend this guy
Where are they so I can fuck them up?

OP you are objectively worse because you aren't autistic youtube cartoon reviewer reviewer. And you're just throwing insults at least these guys pretend to be entertaining.

>He sometimes makes good points
no, he doesnt

Oh god. Just looking at them pains me.

I appreciated what he had to say about the Goode family. He introduced me to horseshoe-theory, which really sets everything straight.

His Homer Badman videos are essential viewing as well.

Why does Sup Forums dislike Linkara

His reviews are pretty comfy

How long did it take you to figure that out OP?

Because he made Lightbringer, won't look anything outside of the Big 2/capeshit and he's a nasty cockslut

Fuck off Linkara

>Ubuntu is Chris Griffian
Did a 360 and walked away from my computer when he said that. Ubuntu is the best character and isn't DUDE WANKING LMAO

I'm amazed he likes the Simpson's. He seems to hate comedies. He even mentioned comedies aren't really his thing. He doesn't like to laugh
INB4 salty Spomgebob/Drawn Together fan
He only watches cartoons for emotional investment

his main appeal was he did entertaining reviews about bad comics
he ran out of bad comics and rather than retool his show, he resorted to reviewing mediocre comics, only to have nothing to say beyond 'the art and writing is crap'
so he tried to compensate by doing these obnoxious, self-absorbed skits with his zero-effort personas
and the comics ended up just being what decided the theme for that episode's unfunny skits

You walked into your computer?

Is it bad that when I'm really bored, I may watch his videos?

It's ironic that Mr. Enter is insightful only when he talks about real world issues and not when he talks about children's cartoons, which is what his channel focuses on and should actually be easier to talk about. Hell, he's even one of the few level-headed people to openly discuss online harassment.

>gets far too emotional in his reviews.
This
used to watch him a lot but dropped him entirely after his Putting Your Hoof Down review

He didn't specify what order he did them in. Maybe he walked away from the computer and then did a little spin. Dude sounds fun.

Yes, you could kill that boredom with stuff that is actually good.

For the millionth time, screaming about how things don't make sense isn't a review. The man doesn't understand how to analyze and criticize.

lmao

>It's ironic that Mr. Enter is insightful only when he talks about real world issues and not when he talks about children's cartoons

It's almost as if children's cartoons don't have as much depth as real life issues...

If you think what he says is considered screaming you should seriously try to get help and an autism diagnosis.

Or if you can't even see the irony in your post that you're not actually being critical or analytical either just insulting things...get that autism diagnosis son.

kill yourself

No, kill you are self for unironically defending this fuccboi.
Right now.

So just like 99% of Sup Forums?

Are you serious? The guy only has like three modes of speaking for some reason; one of them is "YELLING suddenly for EMPHASIS!" and another is "RAIS-ING HIS VOICE WHILE E-NUN-CI-A-TING SPE-CIFIC(!) WORDS VE-RY SSLLOOWWLLY."

But seriously, do you expect an in-depth run down every single time someone explains why his reviews are terrible? Are you really going to pretend you're insulting me because of how I present my argument rather than the argument itself? Do you actually intend to listen if I explain how this man doesn't understand basic concepts like pacing, themes, subtext, symbolism and story structure, leaving his reviews as a collection of surface level complaints and wacky postulating?

Is this that guy who blamed SpongeBob for "ruining" nickelodeon or whatever? How is a very successful network "ruined" anyhow, they make tons of money.

>That one black guy looking around, wondering how the fuck he got here

Why does Sup Forums keep using his old pic

Oh, wait, I see the problem.

was meant to quote
My bad.

>Linkara's man boobs jiggling as he chops invisible lettuce

Because it doesn't have terrible, inaccurate shading.

>None of them could be bothered to properly fake running.

What's worse, Mr. Enter or his fandom?

>implying he has one

I can honestly say I don't ever recall seeing someone sperg out over how great he he is

I have, however, seen plenty instances of Sup Forums having a meltdown over how bad he is.

I thought that was a minimalist Jay for a second.

I didn't get that impression at all, user.

His youtube fans don't count to you?

>his youtube fans

They're called subscribers.

NASTY
A
S
T
Y

He is a gay furry, he fits in well

>won't look anything outside of the Big 2/capeshit
He just does the big two most of the time. He REALLY likes using early Image as a punching bag.

They're still fans you dense motherfucker.

If you Google "Animated Atrocities", most of what shows up for Images are fanmade mini-reviews/scorecards for various cartoons based on a template he made. Unsurprisingly, these usually have less depth than actual Mr. Enter reviews.

How on Earth does anyone think a video like that is "disturbing content"?
If everyone is such a pussy no wonder horror movies are in the gutter.

>subscribing to a youtube channel makes you part of a fandom

Don't worry, I'm sure mommy loved you at some point.

>that rant about the US educational system in Testing Testing 1 2 3

Yeah, they like his stuff so they subscribe to him.
They're fans of his content so they want more of it.
Is that not clear to you? No wonder you're defending his stuff, you both fail at comprehending simple shit.

Nope, I'm subscribed and I just watch so I can call him out on things.

I think Norm of The North was the only thing he's been right about this year.

>if I keep saying the same thing over and over maybe it will make sense eventually

Sadly, no.

>co
Newfag spotted, lurk more.
>>>/fk/

I kinda like Cr. He at least puts a little effort in his artwork. Just released an episode last night. Mentions the comics and the cartoon so I guess it counts. youtu.be/nNq3lscTzHc

>chops invisible lettuce

You deserve an internet for that one user.

if were talking about Sup Forums e-celebs can we talk about what the FUCK happened to stevraybro out of nowhere

i only listened to him on RT's podcast and then that creature appeared

I dislike them both, but I can't wait for Enter to finally clash with someone above his level of stupid.

Literally any person that does rants/reviews about children's cartoons on Youtube in the year 2016 is an autistic retard.

That's not news.

>Literally any person that does rants/reviews is an autistic retard.
FTFY.
Online reviewers are cancer even those few I actually like, but I still admit they're fucking autists

Have you seen any of his recent shit. At least one political comment in them. Like every one. Unless you mean him and lupa in which case I just mean they have one work a week and she always brings that shit down.

This would be funny...if Neros didn't take someone saying he had more edges than a bowl of vorpal spaghetti as a compliment.

Yeah, I can agree with that. 99.9% of all Internet film and ESPECIALLY video game "critics" are just as bad. The only people more retarded than these people are the fans that religiously follow them. (This goes for those who watch their content ironically too)

I'd post the image of Doug Walker making an autism joke only to have a flood of hundreds of comments saying "I have autism and you hurt my feelings", but it's on my other computer and I can't find it on google.

I only knew about Stev from the Pizza Party Podcast, and it amazes me how that show continues to get more and more embarrassing to watch. I thought it couldn't get any worse and then BAM, out of fucking no where comes Izzy and I realized how wrong I was

So, another Sup Forums e-celeb thread.
Man, I wish these wouldn't keep getting deleted.

DON'T CALL ANYONE

The only video-game critics I can stomach are the ones who are not taking anything seriously and mostly reviewing shitty games.

It's kind of fun in the same way storytiming OMD on Sup Forums is fun.

Well, I like him.

On the flipside, I like the opposite sort of thing.

Trashing shitty, easy target videos games and making a bunch of stupid wacky jokes is overplayed as fuck. It's been over a decade and niggas are still ripping off James Rolfe's shtick that even he's admitted he's tired of.

I just want simple, straight forward reviews of games/gameplay mechanics without any fluff.

For example: youtube.com/watch?v=umjdNlQ6Ik8

Admittedly though, Matthew is autistic as fuck. But in the good way.

His Admirable Animation are what he is worth watching for.

You can easily pass his Animated Atrocities.

Watch his Admirable Animation.

Watch jangbricks instead

Nice get

Some of those guys are actually creators. I don't think there's any problem talking about creators and their work, but yeah talking about critics and reviewers is fucking cancer. Who cares what some nobody thinks of a comic or cartoon just because they have a podcast or a youtube channel? Form your own fucking opinions and discuss those.

Chill, it's just a roster of Sup Forums e-celebs.

>Pieguyrulz
>e-celeb
This dude has less than 100k subs, If anything he's pretty underrated.

He's known well enough when it comes to those related to Sup Forums.

It's not like there are that many.

Inb4

It is sad it almost always ends this way.

Nigga needs to work on his audio balance. Srsly

the secondhand embarrassment is too strong

brb gonna kill self

Only people I like in that pic are ZONE, Eddsworld, Rebaltaxi and Kirbofer (Chris)

Since this is a shitty shilling thread anyway, can someone crop second panel and shoop the text to "Bueno" ? I can provide a Bueno bubble as well.

If you unironically like the content created by anyone affiliated with TGWTG/Channel Awesome, especially these days, you should probably get checked for autism.

>edd Gould
F

>introduced you
You 12?

Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Because I do like it when e-celeb threads get deleted.

Nice Reddit meme

He's not insightful. He's every centrist, slightly left leaning schmuck on the planet.

He actually has Asperger syndrome.