What did she plan to do if she actually made it back to Minnesota?

What did she plan to do if she actually made it back to Minnesota?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNjkuHQGa2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck off strangers in exchange for food, but ultimately she would've froze to death on the street.

get picked up by a pimp, whored off and get addicted to crack or met, and eventual overdose/suicide

Nice.

In all seriousness, kids don't plan ahead when they make emotionally charged decisions. There's a reason most kids return home within 24 hours after running away. That's because it's a cry for help more than it is an actual rational thought. The reason she bailed out is because she realized how irrational it all was and that she was just sad.

She looks way younger than 12.

riley does minesota

She's a very cute/hot girl, she would have probably ended up being a stripper.

>She's a very cute/hot girl
Does the ginormous nose make her hot?

After she gets a nose job, right?

It's a movie about emotions, not logical thinking

Why do most people in the s threads wanna get in her pants? Not only is she a kid, but she's an ugly kid. Usually you guys have less retarded looking waifus, even orca was more fuckable

i want to cum up her nose

Just another hole to stick a dick in

Nobody believes ugly kids when you molest them. They just think ugo wants attention

Some people suck on tits, some people suck on toes, maybe these guys want to suck her nose?

Two holes.

Unless... You're not gonna hurt her, right?

>What did she plan
Runaways don't make plans.

I really think this depends on what part of Minnesota she's going back to.

I mean, if she's hitting North Minneapolis, sure, pimps, crack, sucking off strangers. Different story if she ends up in Little Falls or Brainerd.

Except for the freezing to death. That is inevitable.

That's the thing. She didn't think ahead, she was depressed and thought things would get better if she went back to the place where she wasn't depressed.

Lurk more.

The one thing that bothered me was the console greying out. What did that mean? That she wouldn't be able to feel emotions anymore? Were they suggesting that running away would have turned her into a sociopath?

She felt completely hopeless and numb. She "broke."

>Just another hole to stick a dick in
Literally "nosejob"

I suppose, but the way the movie framed it you'd think it was a permanent, "she won't be able to feel feelings anymore" change, when realistically it would have only been for a little while before they were given the opportunity to fix their mistake (at the very least, Fear would have been able to pull back the reigns, since being alone without her parents is perfectly within his sphere of influence). Granted, there's no way they could know this in advance, hence the freaking out, but still.

>I mean, if she's hitting North Minneapolis, sure, pimps, crack, sucking off strangers
I'm smirking at the thought of Riley being pimped out by Somalis at Riverside Plaza.

It was depression

>Does the ginormous nose make her hot?
Yes

They'd be hilariously cheerful and pleasant about the entire thing. But she'd keep screwing up because she can barely understand them.

That's the point. When you make decisions out of anger, you make poor, short sighted decisions.

What does lurking have to do with this? Am j not allowed to criticize your taste in waifus? Sup Forums has had shit waifus like gruftine in the past, but Riley is plain put ugly. She really didn't deserve all this attention even a year after the movie came out. I feel like disgust was a better waifu.

>predominantly an American website
>reading comprehension

Pick one.

The question what was she PLANNING, not what was ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN to her.

I still think Anger was the villain.

Everyone laugh at the pleb.

I think her nose makes her all the cuter. Better than Disney's sameface syndrome

I don't know user, there was nothing in the movie to indicate she DIDN'T plan on sucking off strangers for food.

That was good point people would miss easily.
Good job user

Stay the fuck off this website, then. I'm sure you can hit up some Eurofaggot BBS, instead.

She DIDN'T plan anything.
It was a depressed spur of the moment thing to run back to familiar surrounding where "nothing bad has ever happened to her"

You little shit

She's a kid, she didn't have any plans.

What everyone else does up here, be passively aggressive and too awkward leave so strike up a convo in the doorway.

But really shed probably live in a suburb or small town north of saint cloud and be a laborer.

She had no plan at all, that was the point of the movie

Give it up.
Sup Forums's waifus are historically shit. At least this this time it's humanoid.

Remember, this is the same board that waifu'd an electrical tampon. Pic very related

Her "plan" probably didn't go further than seeing her friends and returning to the place she considered "home". Considering what was happening in her head, it almost makes sense: she can no longer feel happiness, nor can she feel sadness to let her frustration out, so she tries to go to the last place she remembers being happy in. All of the emotions were the villains: humans controlled by emotions can only fuck up.

>that picture

Internet never ceases to amaze me with weird fetishes.

It's a real thing. A Japanese invention that washes out your nasal cavity to prevent inflammations and infections.

>What did she plan to do if she actually made it back to Minnesota?
She'd just end up at her friends house and hide there for a week, then she's be discovered and sent back to her parents.
Shes a nice middle class white blonde girl, literally the most protected type of human being to ever to exist.

Ideally, she's run out of money somewhere in Idaho/Colorado and become a street whore and junkie, but that's just my personal faps...

I can't believe how fucking retarded you lot are.

She just wanted a pizza without broccoli on it. Fuck.

She had friends, she would have stayed with one of them until her well off, white parents inevitably come pick her up, obviously.

I know, but that picture was drawn by a loli smut artist, wasn't it?

Go to bed, Shadman.

Why? Does it arouse you?

why do you care so much?

It was drawn by Fuchur I think.

Probably sit in a corner and cry because she didn't think it through. Wait until the police come and have her parents come and get her. Probably get sent to therapy afterwards.

>Shad is as well known and successful as Incase
Just one more proof that God has left us.

Tbqh, I originally thought the film was gonna imply she has childhood depression but it seems they were going for "puberty" instead.

Because apparently there's someone out there with a fetish for little girls washing out snot out of their nose.

If you weren't such a frikken newfag you's already know it's just a joke about her nose based on this gif.

But do go on, stomp yer chest in self righteously as you post Sup Forums, the home to actual murderers and pedophiles.

>In all seriousness, kids don't plan ahead when they make emotionally charged decisions
This.

I ran away once when I was seven. I got as far as my grandma's house (about three blocks away) before I realized I was hungry and hadn't packed anything but toys and coloring books in my backpack. So I stopped at her house, just to get some food for my long journey, and ended up staying their for a few hours and playing cards and eating cookies before going home.

Kids are stupid.

How cute were you?
Would you have sucked dick for food?

These are the only realistic answers

edgy/10

play hockey with her friends. When I ran away I did not think beyond where I would wash myself.

most art is made for the lolz, not because someone had a hard on for it.

>you will never brutally fuck Jill Anderson while Riley watches

Why even live?

Are you black, if not, YAWN

Get gangbanged by the Minnesota Wild on a nightly basis for cash and home behind a dumpster at the stadium.

What I wanna know is how the embodiment of Joy and Happines can fucking feel sad?

das their day job, it's not all they are, senpai

The homunculus isn't you, but a separate person that makes up you

Welp, I gave eve a pass because in an interview about Wall-E, one of the Pixar guys Said she was "sexy". At that point I realized that the futuristic toaster will be in many people's fap fantasies. Well, if you like white robots play that Haydee game that Sup Forums kept talking about. She has huge tits and ass

disgusting and lazy, fuck off shill

That doesn't automatically make it sexual.

>''''''game''''''
>has less gameplay than something crapped out of rpg maker in an afternoon

>implying you've played a single minute of the demo

Then play my game

I want to suck on her nose.

Posting shadbase should be instaban.

Children are dumb and don't think about this when they try to "run away" from home

The plan is as follows:

>1. Run away to Minnesota
>2. ?
>3. Riley's life goes back exactly the way it was before she went to San Francisco

>shadbase

You pig nose fetishist should come to Finland, literally every third person has one here.

Sahdbase: bad artist or worst artist? You be the judge.

I want to fug you all on your nostrils, you stupid semen demons.

There's plenty of cute girls that have big noses, stop spreading the Jennifer Grey meme.

Noses come in all shapes and sizes, they're supposed to. Big noses look better on certain faces.

Not only that, girls who look perfect tend to have insufferable personalities.

A girl who got teased in school over her big nose is most likely going to be nicer and more down-to-earth, and not expect physical perfection from her partners either.

It's weird to me that so many guys would rather be with Veronica instead of Betty.

Veronica's a bitch. When she's old and ugly, she'll be even more of a bitch and probably worse to look at, because bitches always age terribly.

Nice girls keep their looks longer and they're still nice after they lose them.

>hasn't seen modern Johnson

can you tell me your fantasy, it better not be generic blacked shit

Get fiki fiki'd by somalians

lol

Riley has no friends.

>make a scene and walk out the door
>take a couple steps
>it's raining
25 seconds isn't too bad of a record

user, i thought i was alone on this, but recently i discover that pointy noses and lanky girls are common fetish. I blame this in my case youtube.com/watch?v=UNjkuHQGa2w

FUCKING DORITO HANDS ALL OVER THAT FUCKING HANDHELD.