Is there a happy cartoon to watch to help me with my depression? It must have qt waifus in it

Is there a happy cartoon to watch to help me with my depression? It must have qt waifus in it.

Over the garden wall
Steven universe
Mlaatr

that one colorful goat anime

PJ Masks

Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't exactly happy, but it will help with your depression and, indeed, does have QT 3.14s in it. Don't watch the televised ending, though. Some people say it's the "happier" one, but those people lack the capacity for critical thought and only decide which ending is happier by which has cheerier music and brighter colors. Instead, switch to The End of Evangelion after Episode 24. If you want, you can go back and watch the televised ending later.

Steven Universe pham

MLP unironically

You can ignore the fandom if you want, it's not as hard as people seem to make out

Wakfu/Dofus

Trust in these.

Oh and harvey beaks

Azumanga Daioh

Its impossible not to feel joy while watching

Wander Over Yonder.

Chowder

Is there people in Texas that talk like Boomhauer?

Ruby Gloom.

I have depression too and it helps.

>Steven universe
Do not listen to Satan. SU is the definition of shit and cancer.

Kim Possible

Honestly, I havent met many and Im from Texas, but Louisiana Ive met plenty for some reason.

My uncle talks exactly like him.

Its great u fuck

I thought this was a thread to source cartoons that help alleviate depression.

what does your objectively wrong opinions matter.

Watch Harvey birdman attorney at law. Waifu bird girl and feel amazing.

>must have qt waifus in it

No no no no no!

Over The Garden Wall does indeed treat the subject of depression and how to defeat it.

French Pretty Cure

Easy.

No denying that. Yet, to cure depression? You may as well make a list of the non depressive episodes.

do you only want funny stuff?
because when i feel depressed, i really like to watch stuff where the characters have it even worse than me, so i can get some perspective on my situation. Gets me out of that hole pretty fast.

Stuff like moral orel, bojac horseman, king of the hill, Daria