The Nickelodeon Rant: What Went Wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=L4JVH6pUfMw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yW1r2nWnJk
youtube.com/watch?v=uLVnRZZFM60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing went wrong, they'd rather make tons of money off cartoons they think will sell well than be respected by people on Sup Forums

I can hear the autism in your voice

Nick is actually doing better than CN right now.

Nick became a channel for really small kids. Get over it.

>ONCE I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD

Oh boy another nostalgia internet video about how cartoons and comics were better in the Good Old Days.

the sound quality annoys me

>It's a pasty white loser with a slight speech impediment makes an autistic Youtube rant about children's cartoon episode

Did I hurt your feelings OP?

It has nothing to do with vocabulary. Your voice just oozes how autistic and reclusive you are. There's a million "rants" like this where the speaker goes on about how things were better when he was younger. Another drop of piss in the searing piss ocean of "content."

>gets called out for calling everything he doesn't like autistic
>proceeds to call someone autistic
AYYYYYYY

Sorry, I'll use your preferred term. I know how upset you guys get when someone says the wrong thing in regards to you. It's Asperger's, right?

Holy shit, is Viacom that buttblasted?

why does he has to be white?

Because that's the stereotype that the majority of these kinds of internet "content creators" fall into.

Also, you can tell from OP's voice and inflection that he's white, doesn't socialize much, and is probably slightly overweight.

Can you tell a lady is pregnant with a handshake, Sherlock?

Well damn, Viacom is on the ball today. At least they saved me the pain of listening to your rant, OP.

The same reason weird, obscure anime reviewers are black. It's just how the world works

>Has a montage of his favorite things, Steven Universe, Teen Titans GO!, We Bare Bears, Mario, and... Pawn Stars (SO RANDUMB) set to Sonic music as his channel intro

I hope for your sake this is bait, or you perfectly represent the kind of faggot everyone on the internet hates.

Do some self reflection, seek help.

>liking things is bad

I think he's just underage (do your fucking job mods) based both his content and his "crew member's" channel sidebar .

Here's one of his friends, who is clearly too young for any man over the age of 18 to be associating with

youtube.com/watch?v=4yW1r2nWnJk
youtube.com/watch?v=uLVnRZZFM60

Since OP sounded like someone who's barely hit puberty to begin with, it's a pretty easy conclusion to come to. You guys know what to do.

>Nothing went wrong, they'd rather make tons of money off cartoons they think will sell well than be respected by people on the internet
FTFY
Do you actually believe Sup Forums has any sway on what the rest of the internet believes?

Video has been shut down by Viacom

Holy shit, Viacom already raped OP's video

>Korra was a good show
Opinion invalidated

>Nick is actually doing better than CN right now.
Maybe if CN stopped gobbling up canadian dongs and stopped relying on bombs, it might actually keep up with disney and nick.

Just missed OP's cringy rant. Any reuploads?

Not the guy you're replying to, but they would also have to stop riding lolsorandom dicks, blowing tumblr vaginas, as well as raping corpses

its common knowledge that little kids can't properly separate their "things i like" well, its the reason why shit like Freddy's gets 300 different fanfics that are crossovers with other IPs, not saying teens and machildren are that much better but there is usually a context you will want to follow when shitting on something since you will want to use examples that are somehow related to that to support your arguments

You grew up

I just said Sup Forums as that is the site this thread is in