Would Voltron be better if the cast was gender swaped?

Would Voltron be better if the cast was gender swaped?

But isnt pidge already a girl?

inb4 9000 thickposts

it's a trap

How feminine is his penis?

which one

I could live with thic

Probably not

But seeing as most of the girls would want the D later and pidge is the only guy

/ss/ comes to mind

No because girls aren't as good as men when it comes to physical things like piloting mechs. Girls are good for technical support and playing badass snipers.

No, it's cuter with cute boys

Stay out of here tumblr/y/

This is for girls.

gotta love the mice

OP asked a question and I answered it.

Slightly off topic, but what is it about this show that attracted so many gays? Not that I have a problem with it, but it just happened so quickly that my head was spinning. More so than many other shows I watch.

Just curious.

At least it wouldnt feel so fucking generic. It could play a little more with their personalitties.

Rate them

It has a lot of male characters. Just this.

Because of that, any kind of discussion of this show on Sup Forums is impossible, without it being flooded by landwhales fujos from you know where.

Because Shiro is a buffet of manliness.

>sidecut

Because there are multiple cute boys in the show.

>Rate them

Weli...
>Shiro
>trap Pidge
>Kill la Kill Keith
>Hunk
>
>
>girl Lance - she would be a bitch, even if this one is cute

The fanbase would probably be better.

>harem-fags and /u/ fags
>better than landwhales

Kek, sure.

Pretty much.

Actually, yes. I unironically think that just about ANYTHING is better than Fujoshits.

For it to be more popular? Of course. Not only would this make it more enticing to straight men, it could still hold up that they're homosexuals. The only thing it has going for it at the moment is Pidge.

It wouldn't be so bad if they stayed on their containment thread and board.

or on tumblr

So what you're saying is, something like this annoys you?

So a black prince fucking a bunch of women? Yes please!

FUCKING ELVES TAKING OUR WOMEN

Wouldn't Allura be a guy in this AU though?

>Shiro
>Lance
>Keith
>Hunk
>Pidge

If the fanbase had haremfags and /u/fags instead of fujoshits, would we still have this retarded drama about Pidge being trans and pedophilia ships?

>passing up a thirsty-for-dick brown girl who probably doesn't have nearly as much experience as she claims she does.

>If the fanbase had haremfags and /u/fags instead of fujoshits, would we still have this retarded drama about Pidge being trans and pedophilia ships?

Nope. Neckbeards fap to waifus and traps.

The fanbase would certainly be less gay

14 isn't Pedo, unless you think Asuka and Rei are pedo, and Trapfags are legion, so no.
It would just waifu wars, as usual tho

Or alarmist about pedophilia, since Pidge would be a boy and thus okay to abuse.

Green one

>not cosplaying their husband's for pussy

*husbandos

Need more thic.

any more?

Maybe.

arousing. got more of him?

Sure. If you want more just watch Gatchaman Crowds/Insight. There's also a cute shota ayylmao that turns into an handsome bishonen ayylmao voiced by young Joseph Joestar in the second season.

Well there goes my night tonight