Is there any other Sup Forums related media that portrays fat people as actual characters...

Is there any other Sup Forums related media that portrays fat people as actual characters, rather than subhuman slobs or one note jokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fF6E-AkK0A
youtube.com/watch?v=KKC5jjFkfgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Sadies chubby, not fat

why should there be another one?
one is more than enough

So you want fairy tales?

>rather than subhuman slobs
But that's unrealistic.

Well yes, cartoons and comics are fiction.

Do you think she eats all the doughnuts that were going to be thrown away? Does she eat the expired ones too?

shut up you subhuman slob/one note joke

>you will never catch Sadie eating a bunch of donuts when she thinks no one is looking

>from the trash can

Sure , this one is actually very progressive youtu.be/8fF6E-AkK0A

Half of you are fat or at least convince yourselfs your not on the obese spectrum yet lol

Id make it so i wont tell on her if she lets me fuck her.

Don't be mean to her.

Actually, I am underweight right now.

I'm not. I just think she eats doughnuts that are just sitting on top of the trash can.

I can confirm this is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKC5jjFkfgo

Suure you are buddy 300 pounds is the new 120 :]

She the one that locks up the store at the end of the day. Wouldn't she just eat the leftover donuts, rather than throw them in the trash, then eat them?

She eats leftover doughnuts too. But when she gets hungry during break, she sees one sitting on top of the trash can, it looks clean, she swipes it and eats it when nobody's looking. She kinda likes doing it.

Wouldn't she just steal some, like Laramie?

Eric Cartman is a pretty fleshed out character.

Stealing's wrong. And eating a doughnut from the trash is a guilty pleasure of hers.

All fat characters are fleshed out. Because they're fat.

And?

Nobody in the history of humanity, or cartoons, has ever eaten out of the trash as a guilty pleasure. This includes Sadie.

She's self-loathing enough to do it.

You forget that Steven Universe takes place in Tumblr land, where there is no body shame. Sadie's fat as a fuck and proud of it.

Literally this

Sophie Campbell is pretty much a chubby chaser tbqh. Shadoweyes, Wetmoon, and Jem and the Holograms all have chubby characters who are just characters.

Eddy from EEnE was also fat, though it's hard to tell.

check

Cats eat out of trash cans, stop the presses.

They do it because they don't know any better. Sadie is a human, and therefore knows better and doesn't do it.

and mate

OP here, btw. Pic unrelated.

There's nothing good about being fat

Fuck off, Lars.

nobody said that. I'm asking if there are any decent fat characters.

>an entire western animated history of characters
>not a single fat dude for me to crush on because they're all jokes or too old
>fat empowerment characters are all girls/kids
I just want the usual pretty boy character but fat, why is this so hard

>The first episode was Steven trying to activate his shield by eating junk food with his belly costantly making grumbling noises
>Now that he's a badass space Jesus he's drawn pudgy at worst.
>Amethyst lives in trash and costantly eats anything
>Her subplot is focused around a meathead making fun of her physique

Because fatboys aren't pretty

It's not hard to draw a pretty face on a chubby character. Even if they can't do that, just giving a chubby dude personality that excludes perpetual bumbling and an obsession with junk food is already a step up. It's easy enough to just develop a character then toss on "fat" as a trait like you'd toss on "blond".

This, there are plenty of well-rounded fat characters.

The animation was total shit but I could watch this for hours.

I don't read comics, but what about that fat asian friend of Miles Morales.

And Hunk from Voltron is strongfat and is only half a joke.

And Thompson from Gravity Falls was a joke but not because he was fat.

>Nobody in the history of humanity, or cartoons, has ever eaten out of the trash as a guilty pleasure.

You haven't worked in food service, have you?

Well there's that one milf from life with kurami

>the cool kids just call her the donut girl

King of the Hill

Fatty detected

I don't get it.

>implying Morrowind was bad
Fuck off, Todd.

Fat is fat. Sadie is a fat fucking pig. There's no sugar-coating how disgusting a person she is. There's being healthy and then there's a broad spectrum of how unhealthy you can get because you're fat. Once you're "skinny-fat" or "pudgy" you've become fat. Just fat. It's fat and at some point it becomes obese. There's no defending being an unhealthy pig.

SU follows that trope, look at Ronaldo.

Majority of storytelling is fiction. Doesn't mean they're all fairy tales.

This thread's gonna suck. Asking for fat characters that are people, just average and normal people, is asking for kindness. People don't come to Sup Forums to be kind OP.

Despite being a robot, is Sym-Bionic Titan guy a good example?

Hey Arnold

The fat brown Bolin guy from the Voltron reboot is okay. Still used as comedy, but also as a capable enough paladin.

Did you get cucked by a fat guy, user?

Wh0 else wants t0 fuck her?

>Decent
>fat
Pick one. Because even OP's picture is subhuman scum

I loved Octus but it's hard to call him actually fat when it's just him disguising being a cylinder.