Is this canon to the MCU?

Is this canon to the MCU?
youtu.be/1_v76eV55B8

this is reddit this is memes

also that guy is way too tall to be RDJ

I hope so

This was 10 times better than Civil War.

I would acually pay to see an actual comedy about thor instead of romcom crap or quip shit.

The Saddest part is that this looks BETTER than Civil War too.

oh Sup Forums...

Stop man.

>And who's this purple weirdo?
VISION!
>I'm surprised you actually knew who that was

>I would acually pay to see an actual comedy about thor
Of course you would. You don't read comics, like most of Sup Forums. I'll watch catwoman before I ever watch another Thor flick again.

Not cannon

-How would Thor know Thanos is purple and sits in a floating chair?
-How would Thor have printed out screenshots of iron man from the Iron Man movie to tape on his wall?
-Why would Tony pass up on the chance to ask Thor to join his side in Civil War when Banner asks him if he wants to talk to Thor?

Can't be cannon, just a fun little video made for comic con.

1.jpg was an obvious false flag. There is absolutely no reason to make yourself so identifiable.

Also Darryl moves the hammer a smidge, unless Darryl is almost worthy or something

He's a simple office worker living an honest life and opening up his home to thor, of course he's worthy.

Also do you think anyone else besides Thor or Vision is gonna lift his hammer in the MCU?

That was the floorboard underneath the hammer moving, cmon user.

Alternatively, if Vision is worthy, then Vacuum is worthy.

>I'll watch catwoman before I ever watch another Thor flick again.
Nice joke

Probably Steve in Infinity war, since he budged it in AoU

>I like humor in my thor movies
This is ironic on so many levels

>He saw him in the vision
>He took them from Sup Forums
>Iron Manlet doesn't want to be outclassed by Thor in Hawaiian print shorts

He's staying on for a bit after infinity war right?
I'd honestly like to see Tony redeem himself in some way so he can wield the hammer against thanos before they kill him off

How is this memes? This is literally just a little joke skit you'd see on SNL or something

The "everything is a meme" meme is really gay

Yeah, catwoman being a better movie than fucking Thor really is quite a joke, isn't it.

is that eobard "zoom" thawne in the background? he's also moving at at incredibly high speed

Yeah. If Catwoman was actually better than Thor, it wouldn't be that funny of a joke