What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

He was an unchanging Cosmic being in an universe that demands change.

You'd be grumpy too if someone sealed you in a glass container for 70 years with no food or clothes.

He made a lot of people suffer eternal damnation and suffering because he was an irredeemable prick.

He is literally me.
Seriously.

Hello Daniel

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking idiot.

You really need to get some sunlight, dude.

>Mfw that's my second name

I know user, I know.
I am hañfway to become a neckbeard. To think I used to be a beautiful creature...

Dude could not handle rejection. At all.

halfway*

That's why he is literally me.
halfway*

Being Dream he couldn't handle the reality of the world so he took a piece of current reality and turned it into him, creating a Dream that was up to date

He's a drama queen.

Written by a NuMale whoring his way into 4/10 nasty histrionic pussy.

nice meme post

Angst, afraid of rejection and fear of change cus everyone he gets too close with dies/goes insane. That's why he gets along so well with Death.

He makes them go insane , it's his own will, he's very childish

he get to that point in life when he saw all the awful shit he did to people (nice people, people who loved him), and realized that he needed to change or he wouldn't be capable to live as himself, so he decide to die

He realized that he had to change or die and he made his choice

he was a stuck up cunt who insisted on playing the part of the aloof, mysteryous, ineffable god that was above everything and everyone.

and then he got caught for 75 years and that taught him some humbleness but by that point it was too late for him

Why did he bully Delirium?

Because she is too aloof.

He was an asshole who decided to an hero in a needlessly complicated way.

I just know that one day I'm going to be dreaming and find myself at his funeral.

That'll be a trip.

He was an eternal, unchanging being representing a concept that is inherently ever-changing

So he was a bit depressed

Also a star stole his waifu

Immortality is a curse, it was given to Cain as punishment for the first murder. Morpheus is above immortal, he is timeless, he seen billions of universes born and die. He knows all sensations, he knows all smells, he knows all tastes and touches. No matter what he does, there will be dreams. Dreams of humans, dreams of horses, dreams of gods. He will always be there reliving it all. Put yourself in his position.

Immortality is only a curse taken on the assumption of a perfect, all-fulfilling afterlife. Otherwise it's an infinite source of a finite resource.

He really wanted to rape chicks but his own hangups prevented him from doing so

That's what little sisters are for, even if they are billions of years old

ñññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ

ASAJSJJAJSJAJSJAJSJAJASJJAJASJ

He was written by a hack.

the ending was gay

death is a cutie

That wasn't really what bothered him, though, user. What got to him was that he knew he needed to change, but he couldn't. Not entirely. He'd always be a moody fuck. That's why he had to die and get replaced with a new representation of himself who COULD be different.

He was a selfish piece of shit and kind of an egomaniac.

I'd still totally fuck him tho.

Im so glad JoGo isn't going to play him

we all know the movie is going to be canceled anyway

some crazy kids kidnapped him and jacked his shit

then the world up and changed on him

you'd be a cranky shit too

>That's why he gets along so well with Death.

fun fact: Dream made his ironically unconsious decision to die when he was watching his sister do her job at the end of the first volume.

He was one of us.

eww incest

Nah, death just loves her family.

He was really, really, really bored for a really, really, really long time.

>Nah, death just loves

>fishnet stockings
Death a slut! A slut!

could you post the next page? it's awesome too

A fucking latino making fun of another latino. Wow.

I genuinely think Gaiman fapped every time he was writing death

>You're gay.

>that family picture

Second oldest being in creation but she still can't clean up after herself? What a slob

Chaos is the natural state of the universe.

Did them old guys rape him like what they planned on doing with DEath?

I actually like Dini's designs for them.

>My grouchy anthromorphic representation of an eternal cosmic force can't possibly be this cute

>Dreams of Batman in all forms pervade human minds

l...lewd. Too lewd.

>That's why he gets along so well with Death.

Death is chill af, though.

Guess this is Death while she was still in her fatalist phase, then.

a refuse to change

such bullshit, it's out of character from both sides. Death don't give a fuck, she just does her work with a smile on the face and Dream would be adamant about following the right procedure

Different times, different mindsets.

I don't think those are Dini's designs, more like whoever drew the Dark Night book designed them.

As civilization advanced its dreams became toxic.

I dream of a world where every girl is THICC

Women

>implying female

men have better taste