>OP
>his thread
>his life
You know what I'm talking about

Eh, why not?

I have a couple on hand.

>old thread thread
>posting threads that aren't even a year old

I will never forget the day this happened.

>why was my image edited with fantastic to 'fill a void'

this is why I don't do stuff for Sup Forums anymore, hundreds of images optimized or improved (mostly inforgraphics)

fuck you guys for that

>make a quip that's hardly even worth a smirk
>get a hundred replies
I don't get it.

more

do you faggots even have a good screen cap

I don't know, do you?

the best screencap here

>ywn have a romance this good

Just kill me

>not doing idle animations from fighting games
cmon man

>Not doing Aegis Reflector
youtube.com/watch?v=lLFx8uY6GwY

This one always gets a chuckle out of me

He better not fuck this up.

Taken from a Sausage Party thread.

Makes me wonder if he really did it...

honestly had a 50/50 chance of paying off

I still miss him.

That just means the other user got shit all over his dick

That's a nice thread.

I wish the few funny people on Sup Forums posted more often.

Steven Universe fans are very easy to entertain

>you will never browse pre-2011 Sup Forums again

Wow, I guess this more of a common occurrence than I thought. It doesn't make mine seem so embarrassing.

I had just finished devouring way too much food at McDonalds (I was having one of those weeks) and I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some essentials. I was grabbing milk when I felt the urge. There was an old lady near me and I didn't want to subject her to that so I power walked into the aisle with the coffee beans and decided it was safe to rip add there. I mean, who the fuck would be grabbing coffee beans at 7 PM?

I let out one of the nastiest gas emissions this side of WWII. I shit you not, this was worse than even words could describe. Before my cheeks had even stopped flapping I was plugging my nose and nearly hurling. I thought to myself that I had to leave the area immediately...and that's when I noticed.

There, situated not three feet from my rancid behind, was Chuck Mangione. I had always heard the legends but I never thought they were true. He was visible behind the shelf, having parted some products aside. His face was something between a grimace and a smile. Before I could speak, he called to me in a low whisper.

"You've got the stank-ass, brother...there's only one way to cure that...let old Chuckie fix you up." He was snaking out of the shelf as he said this. By the time my surprise had wore off, it was too late. He pulled me to the ground and swiftly removed my pants while gagging me with a tacky sweater. I could only manage muffled sobs of protest as he rammed his flugelhorn straight up my bum and began to play Feels So Good. I felt my insides begin to wash over with a strange sensation. And just as quickly as it started, it was over. Chuck slithered back into the shelf and I was left feeling oddly refreshed. I still keep the sweater as a reminder of that day.

Man I'll never forget when that user story timed Red Son and at the climax of the entire series replaced the "put the whole world in a bottle" letter that breaks Superman with a screencap of the MoS RT score. Everyone lost their shit.

these were the glory days

This cap is cute. CUTE!

That was the best story time ever hands down

No other story time will ever come close to that ever again

Did they ever got art of them?

cuz green one is cute.

anyone got old lcs story time thread where dude was hitting it off with 10/10 girl who knew her shit bout comics, was bout to ask her out after buying shit ton of comics then she put on her wedding ring and he said something to the sorts of "i understand this cruel game now"

Oh fuck I remember that I didn't save it though

I'm erect, where are the links to these images and are there any more?

This one is amazing.