Now, Optimus Prime. In memory of the Decepticons. For the glory of the Predicons...

Now, Optimus Prime. In memory of the Decepticons. For the glory of the Predicons. For the Cybertron that is rightfully ours, and mine to rule. I unleash a storm of vengeance.

FAREWELL

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

Well... that's just Prime.

Rex what the fuck are you doing? And why did you paint yourself purple?

heh

ehhhhh better dead than pred!

FOR THE ROYALTY

Raw energon, right through your sick twisted spark. TAKE IT! TAKE IT TO THE PIT YOU SICKENING PIECE OF SLAG!

What

this

bump

This made me laugh harder then it should have.

thanks doc

No! You will not have it, Optimus. The Darkness of its spark echoes my own, it belongs with me!

I don't even watch transformers and I'm cracking up to this thread

Barney must have been through some shit.

I am...transmutate?

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Poor Tarantulas...More to the point poor me. He was right. This planet is about to go boom.

bump

Well that's just Prime.

It's a "next season we're turning Megatron into a dragon" edition.

Talk about an underused character.
>Loyal to the end
>Cool voice
>Cool laser gun
>Badass laugh

He was a Waspinator/Scorpinok replacement up until they decided they didn't need to kill them both off so he got a more limited role. Also it was a missile launcher not a laser gun. You also forgot the most important part, he was a regular transformer who could take on transmetals, he was stupidly powerful too.

Kek

My favorite gag in the whole show was him calling Megatron "my queen/your highness/royalty". There was a finally an episode where Megatron threatened him bodily harm if he kept doing it, so he stopped, but only to his face. If he was alone or out in the field and Megatron wasn't present, he was still referred to as "Queen". Fucking hilarious.