Hey Arnold thread

Hey Arnold thread.

Im going back and rewatching it, so far it's just as good, if not better than how I remember it.

So far I've watched Helga on the Couch and Phoebe Cheats. On my watch list is Birdman because it made me cry when I was 10, and of course Stoop Kid.

What other episodes do you guys suggest?

Also, hopefully after the Jungle Movie Arnold will give Helga a big dicking, because if she got that it would probably straighten her into a healthy normal human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCugSeSnkIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well yeah if you watch the best ones like that of course it's gonna seem better
though yeah it was a fantastic show and it holds up really well

I know this sounds weird but Helga's love for Arnold is probably one of the most influential romances in my life and on my psyche. I remember thinking about it a lot growing up. I also remember the moment when Helga saw Arnold naked while hiding in his closet, knowing how she felt about him. God, such fucking weird feels. There was even a girl who was very tomboyish and had a huge crush on me in elementary school, I kinda wish I had gone for it. She's a great person today. Im shit.

Honestly this is one of the stronger 90's Nicktoons that still holds up pretty well

What does everyone think of the theory that helga is actually the main character, and the show is mostly from her perspective?

It's funny but at the same time very powerful. And her love for Arnold is based off his nice actions and she is commitment, so I consider it a good thing. I wish it influenced the whole lot of other millennials who now have casual sex and cheat on their partners.

Im only a few episodes in after not watching it since the 90s but I kinda disagree with it already, because isnt this show about showing the lives and perspectives of all of the characters?

Just watch ghem all in order. There's not many episodes.

Ive actually been watching through it right now for the first time in many years. almost finished now. It was one of my favorites as a kid and im glad to say I actually like it more now than I ever did before. its really quite beautiful and the characters are very well written. Helga is a phenomenal character.

thread music-
youtube.com/watch?v=vCugSeSnkIs

pic related is catdog easter egg i noticed

>about showing the lives and perspectives of all of the characters
i think this is right. we eventually get to know pretty much every character pretty intimately. right down to the jolly olly man.

also spongebob

>I wish it influenced the whole lot of other millennials who now have casual sex and cheat on their partners.
Grow a pair, pussy nigga.

I don't think most of those people watched cartoons
or had any kind of entertainment in their hollow, meaningless, STD-riddled lives

>Reeeeeee

How long will this thread last? Arnold threads are usually short-lived.

When the jungle movie was announced one thread was up for like four days.

Speaking of which, I wish/hope that movie is coming out in theaters. I havent turned on nickelodean in probably a decade, and I dont want to give them any ad money for one good show. Sounds kind of autistic but its how I feel towards them these days. Also, my family constantly hogs the television so I wouldnt be able to watch it on release. I feel that playing it in theaters would do the franchise proper justice, even if it only played in selected theaters.

The first movie was released to theaters and did...not so well. So I can understand why they won't do that with this one.
My question is how this will be marketed.
Will we see marathons of Hey Arnold leading up to The Jungle Movie? Guess we'll see soon.

I saw Hey Arnold as an adult when it first came out and was telling people then when we were discussing animated shows that it was a masterpiece and that kids who saw it now would revisit it in the coming years and would have a totally different take on it. It is a fandom that nobody ever seems to leave.

TFW Arnold was originally going to have a woman neighbor that had a crush on him and kept making him very uncomfortable.

Bumping this thread with best girl

any of your arnold enthusiasts know what happened to the creator ? the voice actors?

What about the creator of angry beavers?

Did nick just chew them all out and eat them?

Did they do other works like joe murray?

When Birdman flies off into the sunset he actually kills himself jumping off the roof but that's how Arnold rationalized the trauma

No, but she got almost all the two-parter episodes.

He's supposed to be in the upcoming movie.
I think Helga gets the limelight because,honestly, she's the most interesting character on the show and the one we can understand best.

>upcoming movie
Will this be just a long episode or will it be much more than tha?