>watch cheesy teen movies for keks
>get jealous that I didn't have friends at their age
>stop watching movies altogether

>live in NYC
> grow up obsessing over spiderman
> get good grades in high school
>Hope to get bitten by spider
> doesn't happen
I've seriously been considering suicide ever since.

At least you've got online friends.

Chin up Op, maybe some day you'll find your own Ramona

user, Sup Forums are not your friends. Your friends, if you have any, have names.

Sup Forums is just lonely anons co-dependently bitching about Bendis in discrete solitude.

I watch anime for friendships.

Exactly this place is basically a hive mind of depression hidden beneath a wall of obscurity
Storytimes are good though

>Get constantly reminded that I have no friends in real life
Ah yes that soul crushing feeling where you have t made a so e long lasting friendship in your entire life and suffered a breakdown because of it

>Scott Pilgrim

>Scott acts like a fucking retard
>has friends
>has girlfriends
GODFUCKINGDAMNIT FUCK FICTION

I wasn't actually talking about Sup Forums.
OP specified that he had real life friends. Making that distinction implies that they still have social bonds with other people who aren't in their immediate aria, hence my assumption that he has friends online.

I don't though.
Sometimes I think about suicide, but I know life might get better.

Oh. Well, uh, sorry then.
I don't either, but that's because the ones who haven't left me I pushed away and ignored until they stopped trying to talk with me.
Also, here's the obligatory "don't kill yourself". Ready?

Don't kill yourself.

>having very good friends
>having a boyfriend
>mfw we all are adults with jobs and i'm lucky if can see my bf or my friends once a week

If that's the most of your social worries then you need to stop being a faggot and realize you have it better than most people your age.

>tfw when I graduate from college this year, I will probably lose all my friends due to falling out of contact.
>they will only just be names of people who occasionally 'like' the art I post on my facebook.
>have no friends in my hometown because I was the local nobody.
>I will be alone again within a year.

Its like watching and waiting for the end of the world to come. No real feeling, just waiting until shit happens.

>anime
Well no wonder you ain't got friends, that's your problem right there. Unless it's good anime.

Cool blog.
Now fuck off back to /r9k/

What's your art like, pal?

>jobless dickhead who mooches off of his parents and friends
>5 beautiful women are willing to kill one another to have a chance to get dicked by him
Most unrealistic part

It's alright I guess, anatomy and foreshortening problems aside. occasionally I do fan art for stuff I like. but mostly im just drawing in my sketchbook working on an idea for a webcomic.

here's what i'm working on at the moment.

That's pretty cool. I'm not much into furry/anthro business but your art ain't too bad.

I do some art as well, but it's mostly 3D and not very Sup Forums.

oh that's cool, Marino was one of my favorite characters in Command Mission. shame they never done anything with them after though. A lot of those characters were legitimately cool and interesting to me.

>did just that once
>Durarara!!
>tfw reminded I never have a friend close enough to be a bro and take me around big cities
>then episode 5
>tfw you'll never have a friend in need when in an emotional abyss like Masaomi had Mikado
>tfw I can't watch the rest of the episodes the same way again still stuck at ep10 because busy schedule

>had gf for five years, all through highschool and some of college, literally only gf I've ever had
>breaks off for unknown reasons
>missed all my years to work on my dating game and am now out of college so I have no real excuse to socialize with women of my age group, and all the ones I do meet are trashy as fuck
>literally no friends besides my drug dealer that I met at fucking work
>working all the fucking time
>every single piece of fiction about young-20-somethings is filled to the brim of them having friends and fun other than struggling to work every other fucking day
I'm going to die alone before I'm 30 at this rate, I hate living like this.
>Sly Cooper
>best Cooper ancestor to boot
Good taste, and your art ain't half bad.

Damn dude. You've got some crazy good inking skills.
It's so smooth, and your use of line weight is amazing.

>read Scott Pilgrim
>click it off

You don't have to lie about watching the movie user.

There are digital rips of those comics, IIRC. I happen to have own a file of one title...because I'm pretty piss poor to buy one, and shops that sell these stuff tend to be high-end outlets in big cities. (Mine's Kinokuniya >1 hour drive away.)

Reminder that Lisa is best girl

I feel for you, I really do.

Fuck them anyway, most of them are probably pieces of shit

What, you couldn't be bothered to find a spider and irradiate it yourself?

They didn't allow teens access to radioactive materials, especially not in nyc after 9/11

>2014
>Be me, 16 year old Slyfag aching for the new game
>Ultimately satisfied with TiT, but angry at the new look chosen for Sly 4's 2D cutscenes
>Gets away from thick line art style that looks more comic-book esque and transitions to cartoonier, thin line designs
>Instead of looking more animated it looks more awkward with the flash animation that ranges from 3/10 - 6/10
>Eventually stop caring and convince myself it's just nostalgia getting in the way
>2016
>Sees this drawing with fucking nice thick outlines

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SLY 4'S CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE THIS??

But seriously, user, nice work

>bf

In actual practice an irradiated spider would be dead before it could bite you.