So, now we've got Deathstroke in the DCCU, who's gonna play Dick?

So, now we've got Deathstroke in the DCCU, who's gonna play Dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Richard_Grayson_(New_Earth)
youtube.com/watch?v=5iYhpNroh2U
youtube.com/watch?v=TGCOryLwgiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matt Damon

My choice would be Ben Barnes.

he's a bit over 6 foot, 35 and devishly handsome. Pretty much perfect for Dick if you ask me. Especially one whose been Nightwing for close to 10 years now.

>they wasted that guy with the butt on CW Superman

why even live

>over 6 foot
>Pretty much perfect for Dick

what

>it's a Nightwing thread
>in before Sup Forums starts obsessively whining about how much they hate Dick and anyone who's ever liked one of his comics

tell me Ben Barnes wouldn't be good as Dick.

Who?

Only Dixonfags get bullied and they deserve it

Over 6 ft is like average height for Hollywood

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Richard_Grayson_(New_Earth)

Says he's 5'10"

same universe Bruce is 6'2"

would make sense that if Batffleck is 6'4", Grayson should be around 6'

But why list height in a post suggesting a casting choice when it would be a negative in this case? Dick is a manlet

Sup Forums wants to fuck Dick real bad so that means we like him though

youtube.com/watch?v=5iYhpNroh2U

youtube.com/watch?v=TGCOryLwgiY

look I'm just pushing for this cause I have a pathetic crush on him. But honestly, he should be Dick.

Your husbando has a pancake ass and should be disqualified.

I'll do it.

He's never really been drawn that way. He's only portrayed as being shorter than Bruce, and sometimes Starfire

Jake Gyllenhal

Doesn't show off butt =/= Doesn't have a butt

In this case it does, though.

Why does Deathstroke mean we need Richard Grayson?

The people behind this universe are already giving us Clark without Jimmy (killed anonymously for the lulz), and apparently sans any real journalism background, thus the sports and other crap society page assignments; and a dead Robin without any indication that Dick even existed in this universe since everyone assumes that dead Robin is Jason or whatever the fuck Miller wrote in a POS comic I've never read.

In this universe, apparently Martians don't exist, even if Atlantis and Themyscira do, and WW is ageless and possibly immortal, so we get a Teen Titan without a team on the League.

I assume they will introduce more people to backup a Batman solo film, even if they already hired a heavy hitter for Gordan, but I'm not sure we need Nightwing or Dick. And Batfleck's too old to take on a ward at this stage of the game and that would be to whimsical for this universe.

So MUCH this.

best answer

>what
>muhh fictional height
Iron man isn't 5'5 in the comics either but everyone thought RDJ was perfect for him.

Has the butt and if he is still working out, body. However, he'd be older than Flash and Victor, the same age (IRL) as Samoan Arthur, older looking than the Hebrew Princes by half a decade and older than the British Sun God by 3 years.

He'd make a Mon-El though.

>despite all the muscle actors put on for superhero roles, a glute routine can never happen

He still looks young though and with some make up he can look 28.

He's only a manlet compared to Starfire. That's like saying Superman is a manlet because he's shorter than Big Barda.