Who would win in a hand to hand combat between these two guys?

Who would win in a hand to hand combat between these two guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/2xs9o4/how_many_mcu_captain_americas_does_it_take_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be really close but probably Cap.
While Cap has experience with people with gadgets and Batman has experience with armed assailants who have strange weapons, Cap wins because he's more superhuman than Bruce.
Even though Cap isn't that much of a superhuman, his syrum gives him the edge against Batman whose still a normal human. A peak human, but still human.

Cap batman could probably hold out for a while but in the end cap would win.

We had the same thread hours ago before it got deleted fot the amount of shitposting in it

Mods have been very deletion happy lately.

>inb4 someone posts the page
They're equal, Bat admits he's eventually going to lose but it would take a long time and they could be doing something more useful than kerfuffling in the meantime.

It's amazing how that thread got deleted but yet waifu threads don't. Just what are these mods doing?

This is one thing I don't get though. Why would they be equal if Batman spent years training in different fighting styles and Cap only had some serum? Shouldn't Batman have the edge due to experience?

Cap has had fighting training too dude. Probably not as much as Bats but enough that he could hold his own. The syrum just gives him the edge.

Bruce isn't a slouch when it comes to being a master martial artist, but the only kind of physical fighters that can outclass Steve are folks like Karate Kid and Iron Fist.

Even Spider-Man, who is super-sonic and can punch stronger than Bane, has trouble fighting Captain America just because he's that good at reading and analyzing his opponents.

Cap has trained in pretty much every fighting style there is, and he picks them all up at the highest level instantly because he has a perfect recall. Not just his body was enhanced.

They portrayed this in his MCU version too in The First Avenger, when he just had to casually glance at a map on the wall during an escape from a Hydra base. When he returned to camp, he was able to instantly recall the location of every point on the map without fail, and it led to the Red Skull's defeat.

They fought in a sewer once. Batman won.

Captain America had a lot of training too.
And given that Batman didn't spend ALL that time training in combat (he had to learn his various non-combat abilities as well), that may be enough to close the distance in training.

No prep time? Cap. Batman is Mr Prep time incarnate

Bruce is Jewish now, so Captain America wouldn't do anything to him.

but Captain America is a nazi now

Batman is a cheater so who knows

Fighting training< Tibetan technique that freezes your heart with one kick and Viking wrestling.

More like one Capfag buttblasted.

616 Cap is PEAK HUMAN.

Learn how to read, that's not what he says but you already know that.

Or using Chi to stop bleeding, or the "sword" hand, or the leopard blow

Pulp heroes knew what they were doing when all of them went to Tibet.

>wayne-san and that casual racism

Wow, this feels somehow modern for a comic written 40 years ago

Batman's element of surprise doesn't work well against Cap.
So I imagine Batman would get his ass kicked.
But Batman also knows how to get out of trouble. So I don't think he would be taken down.
They would just fight, Cap would get the upper hand and then they'd part ways.

Yeap.

This is how the original fight was going on.
The moment the shield is gone the fight is onesided.

>Cap has had fighting training too dude.

Sure he did.

Can he manage to stop memories with his training?

>Batman wouldn't cheat

Cap wouldnt cheat if they are equally matched, he only cheats against superior foes.

I love the paneling in the 70's Batman. Its a shame Sup Forums doesnt like Martial Arts comics. Both Marvel and DC 70's books were great, the best stuff they were publishing.

Easily cap
Hand to hand doesn't include any prep bs or tools
He'd tenderize the shit out of him

This

Every time I see someone fighting hand to hand with Cap, I never get how people can just block his punches and kicks with their forearms and stuff. If he is the fastest and strongest a human can possibly be, his punches should shatter bones no problem.

>casuals

I don't think he's out to kill
He's a bit soft
But being faster, stronger and more indestructible than bats makes this am easy choice

>muh peruntz

>memes

Bats special blows wouldn't effect caps body the same

Your tears are delicious

You two should just pipe down and suck my peenus weeaus.

...Tony?

Cap
Only thing they're even in is possibly training
Cap has superior strength, reflexes, stamina and speed

...Bruce?

I-
I've been so lonely for so long...

Wow, user. This is getting gay im out of here

>Bats special blows wouldn't effect caps body the same

He kicks harder than a crash car

>Only thing they're even in is possibly training
>Cap has superior strength
Sure
>reflexes
Nope
>stamina
Sure, but Bruce can fight for an entire day before even getting tired, before that Steve will commit a mistake
>speed
No, Batman is Faster

Bruce is Peak human too. This is 616. Also he fights people that is usually armored or trained. Bruce punches can easily crush Skulls, but he doesnt do that either.

Batman, obviously.

Bats is not faster or more reactive
Cap is super powered

Also, i don't think getting hit by a car would effect cap like it would effect bats

Cap would break his bones

When heroes fight, everyone loses, user.
Except Bendis.

>Batfags

this

In the Marvel vs DC comic they fought to a standstill

I mean yeah
The sewer flooded and then shit came up

>Bats is not faster or more reactive
According to what?
He can block bullets and move faster than the eye of trained people.

>Cap is super powered
No he doesnt. Ultimate is, MCU is even more. But 616 isnt super powered, he got farther enchanced for some years but after Heroes reborn that was gone.

That's not an argument.

Cap is basically deathstroke but less powerful. Batman usually wouldn't win against deathstroke. It's hard to say

No, they fought to standstill in Avengers/JLA
In Marvel vs DC Batman won (forced Steve into a place where the shield could fail and was better with his batrangs than steve with the shield).
In Generations Golden Age Batman and Cap do fight, no one wins but bruce says he has a slight advantage.

And Golden Age batman would had lost the fight anyway.

One thing i don't understand is, are all capfags casuals? Don't the remember MVP?

I didnt know we got to pick and choose from where and when cap was from.

Ill settle with Movie batman vs Movie capt

Movie capt is Super soldier enhanced and would kick batman's ass

Cap is simply enhanced beyond what bats can physically accomplish
Otherwise what would the point be in making a super soldier
Bats is max base human stats at best

Question regarding plot armour.
What 1v1 fights has Cap lost?

>Cap is useless without the shield
>Bats is better with batarangs than Cap with the shield
Marvel vs DC was a mistake. But shootwise, of course the fight would never even happen if DC couldn't secure that their biggest character would win.

The sewer flood doesn't count as a win

Basedman.

ones he lives to fight another day like always. Unless we talking about CW where he got murdered

>squirrel girl

"Joke character is actually the strongest" is such a shitty gag, it doesn't even work with the interconnected universe, if Squirrel Girl can beat anyone in her own comedy book, why wasn't her apprehending Thanos on Civil War 2? It's the same universe, after all.

Thanos too
and some version of Kang
and Maestro

No no
I totally agree is my point

if they actually read comics they would know these discussions are pointless because superhero powers depends on the plot

so one day you have Batman beating super soldier and another day he has problem with some random gang

She was with the new avengers fighting Reed

>doesn't read comics
Dude, this is for shits
I read
Join the party though

>Cap is simply enhanced beyond what bats can physically accomplish
But that's false.

>Otherwise what would the point be in making a super soldier

That if you could turn a beta skeleton into peaj human you could have an army of peak humans easily. Bruce is Peak human, just like former Black Panther, 616 Steve, Cass Cain, MVP, Bane, etc.They are all well beyond the Olympic level.

Movie cap is full superhuman.

Ultimate was a 3 tonner by the end of that universe, that's more than twice normal cap and 3 times Normal Batman, MCU is probably in the 5 tons, it's the strongest version of Captain America ever (with no extra powers). The guy is a beast.

>so one day you have Batman beating super soldier and another day he has problem with some random gang

That shouldn't be a thing. Stories shouldn't have to all be told chronologically. If you want Batman to have trouble with some gang members, just write him as younger or in an Elseworlds or imaginary story. It shouldn't be that big of a deal.

But she wasn't beating him off panel like she does in her own books, just being kinda there to bring in her target audience.

What is "prep time" really? Batman will always win if he finds out who and when he's going to be fighting and people treat that as if it's a big deal? Really?

If Captain America was going to knock on your door at noon tomorrow, any of you dipshits could figure out a way to ruin his day. That's not a special skill. That's stacking the deck.

I don't see why Batfags always assume their character is going to know who or what's happening before it happens. No other character ever has to qualify every vs with "dude, my guy will set traps cause he *knows*" If your batman is so special, why does he get special dispensation for every fight?

Marvel's slightly above peak human is DC's peak human. They're different universes. It's not really that hard to have it work.

There's a group of guys here who just have to toss in a "you're not a real fan" on every single conversation.

They're pretty predictable at this point.

Now this is autism.

There is no way of justifying this

Jeez
That's weak

Spider miles vs. Spider Peter (lol)

Well, If Miles has "prep time" and poisons Aunt May and demands Peter commit Sudoku for the cure, he's going to win.

There's some Batlogic for you.

Then wtf is the point of this thread

Nah, he's right
Naked on a field in a fight too the death
Bats just wouldn't cut it like he normally does

It's supposed to be fun
But people want to inflict their shitty head canon

No one is talking about prep time here. Batma wins without the need of prep time. It's simple:

the only advantage Cap has is Strenght, and his strenght isnt enought to to

>Marvel's slightly above peak human is DC's peak human

I actually Agree, but Peak human is also based on the genetic potential of each person. Steve is Stronger, but Bruce by the start of Morrison run was lifting 1 ton. Bruce has faster feats that steve. Steve is Superior on a physical level, but not enought to inclince the balance towards him, since bruce is way more trained and way smarter. Steve (without enchancements) can probably lift 200 to 400 kilos more than Bruce, that's a lot, 400 is more than what bruce could lift at the start of his career. But that difference is really small when you remember Bane, a Peak human without the Venom would inject that shit and be stronger by several TONS.

Bruce just has too many gadgets, it's too smart, and too experienced to just fall to someone that is only slightly superior physically than him. Steve can win, but 6/10 Bruce will.

I think that Black Panther (pre cat powers) can beat Batman. But Steve isnt a good fit.

In a fight to the death Bruce would win easily. The training differences are just too much.

I never said Batman can't have his gear. It's just every time it's a vs. situation Batman gets to lay traps all over town and spend a month in his lab creating an Anti vibranium batarang.

Everyone else just gets to show up into his pre-prepared kill zone.

>the only advantage Cap has is Strenght, and his strenght isnt enough

Strength
Speed
Reflexes
Stamina
Same experience in fighting
Bats might have slightly more skill and be more clever but in a straight out fight Cap wins

This
All cap would have to do is eventually get a hold of him and he could break him apart

Right
I was just bringing it back around
I still totally agree

Here's a reddit thread with a bunch if Cap's feats.

m.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/2xs9o4/how_many_mcu_captain_americas_does_it_take_to/

Cap can jump like 20 feet in thr air from a standstill, run a mile in a minute, has an eidetic memory of countless fighting styles and tactics, and while he isn't Spider-Man tier strong, he's far above peak human in strength. He's also like this 24/7. He doesn't get tired and doesn't have weaknesses. Barring extraneous bullshit a decent writer would have Cap eat Bats alive.

>Strength
Yes
>Speed
No
>Reflexes
No
>Stamina
Irrelevant. Both can fight for more than a day, and one will commit a mistake before
>Same experience in fighting
Not at all. Steve had 3-4 years of fighting in a war, and has been a superhero for s little less than a decade since he wake up (or 15 years). That doesnt start to cover someone that trains in space, "just in case". That's the kid of thing Bruce does to be "ready" to endure everything. Cap doesnt offer anything that Bruce hasnt fought several times before.

Also Remember how Wayne was superior to Black Panther?

Cap, easy.

Brilliantly stated

>Batman won

They both agreed to stop fighting and work out what was going on

Cap doesn't have to lose for the sake of drama/comic rules because Cap isn't a badguy which isn't something Batman faces regularly.

>Inb4 Supes

He's won their encounters more often than not

>>Stamina
>Irrelevant. Both can fight for more than a day, and one will commit a mistake before

Cap can go harder, longer

Cap had a memory that allows him to train at a speed bats could never keep up with
Bruce has a lot on his plate and needs sleep
You think cap would even need 4 years?

Batman lost to that pussy Bane

Captain America didn't

batman takes micro naps

That's sexy no matter what

>needs sleep
Batman is trained in super ninja sleep. He only needs to sleep a couple of hours every few days.

>616 Cap is PEAK HUMAN

How bout you actually read some comics?

It's about impossible for cap to waste his time
Bruce also runs a company
In a DBZ type scenario where they both train for a year straight
Caps crushes it

But that is retarded
Exposed to a vacuum the dissolved gases in your body instantly turn gaseous and you explode and die, the parts of you left freeze instantly