Will we ever see him again?

Will we ever see him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/149705860637/hi-there-owen-so-i-really-hope-you-canwill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nyet

cyкa

thats gay

what was his last appearance

That depends.
Will we get season 8?

Definitely.

Now, will we ever see HER again?

When Rigby dies for real.

Yea next month or October. Season in Space.

Fives could've taken him if he got the drop on him.

this hurts the mordecai

this extremely hurts the rigby

I hope they all come back home safely.

Good things about Dumped At The Altar
>Ringtoners being canon and the reveal it's been 3 years ago, and Mordecai uses it for his cellphone
>Muscle Dad's letter
>Rigby's reveal / sympathy
>ending soundtrack
>thomas cameo
for an 11 minute episode it had some decent parts, the only bad thing was mordecai's speech, which rightly so did ruin it and the show for a lot of people, but i still watch it sometimes, it's not 100% bad

How behind are you?

Same to you, if you saw the Season 7 finale you can't miss him.

>How behind are you?
I watched all of season 7 m8.
I just don't know if we're going to get an 8th season or if CN screwed the show over.

>watching wall buddy
>"you're gonna have to clean this room if you want to keep living here for free!!"
so does he or does he not take money out of their paychecks for rent? do they seriously just fucking live there rent free? they don't know how good they have it

now you can send him a friend request

>inb4 week long thread with nothing to discuss rather than fan art and shit

Maybe it'll last that long? I think our threads have gotten like 2-4 days tops. Who knows though, we might get some new Season 8 information or another hack situation soon, September is close and it's Fall territory.

MOMS HAVING ANOTHER BABY AND I HAVE TO SHARE MY ROOM WITH IT

is that the episode where he was watching carter and briggs bust russia

Yea and he liked it, until the machine blocked his view. I'd figure if by this time it was legit he would be annoyed at American's perception of Russia.

Maximum Thomas thread now

I miss when he was a cute innocent park intern.

MORBY SHUT DOWN
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/149705860637/hi-there-owen-so-i-really-hope-you-canwill

Do you think they had planned making him a Russian spy or was that just something they made up on the spot to make his character more interesting?

They said it came up in the writer's room at some point and they rolled with it. I'm still curious as to when they decided to have that idea influence the series.

I don't think I noticed Don in "Survival Skills" until today.

>more smarter originally had a mailman ask rigby a math question about how soon he'd have before a dog chasing him bites him
>the dog catches him and instead of biting him he starts humping his leg
the fucking censors probably hate this show

>mailman shouting "oh god why"

>>>shit eating grin

There's so many cut things I'd pay to see officially animated and voiced from this show.

For some reason my little brother always thought he was Rigby's cousin.

holy merry gentlemen

>Since it has been canonly stated that they have a brotherly relationship in the show...
what a little idiot

They tried to get away with everything on this show.

this is probably worse, especially for parents who aren't looking at the tv

>actual cigarettes

I'll probably dump a few more cut scene boards, some including thomas, then post some Thomas art.

Also Phil Collins "Against All Odds" was supposed to play in the car during the death symbolism scene after this.

follow up

i dont remember the person posting these wizard scenes or any of the others but some user once posted the original ending where skips' secret was that he pissed himself on his first strike because he was so excited, do you have that one? i didn't save it

i also thought there was one where pops punched rigby

are there any storyboards out of the finale yet?

dont know dont think so

slow motion toilet humor is A+

Do you force yourself to get constipated user, so you can laugh about it?

pops is a dick

Is it true the next season doesn't start until October?

Will we ever see these three!?

Fuck you. They're shit. Also no because comic is completely off canon and the artist specifically designed them for that story, they weren't modeled by JG or any official crew member.

At least before Halloween because there's the last halloween special airing this year. Who knows how many episodes air between the premiere and the special.

I heard in the previous thread that it's not coming out next month. It's most likely coming out in October.

I meant to say in that it isn't confirmed it's not, but it's not looking like it will. The only schedule for next month's CN listings that's up is still in progress of being filled out, but I think the only thing needing to be named are episodes, shows already have their slots.

I'm thinking October 13th maybe, unless they plan a bomb format

I go to hand it to whoever drew that scene. the turntables are in "battle mode" they knew their shit

oh wait fuck it, they are backwards.. nevermind

Space... where no one can hear you scream or you lack of ideas

This was planned for a long time. JG said he had the ending to the series in mind and wanted CN to let him know when the last renewal was so he could do it.

Here we are.

what was it doug said at the end of his episode again? was it plot or just something episodic? cant remember

theres no thomas art

Try looking m8.

artist?

Aside from the reveal and Thomas Fights Back, were there any episodes about him?

/r/ing r63 mordecai

>not r63 rigby

The comic sure does try to go places that I doubt would fly in the show, Aesthetically at least.

bump

Well comic wise they can go out of character a bit, and it often does because the writers don't do shit too well when they don't work on the show. I know there was one that tried character development for no reason for Benson, impossible to have it hold through in future comics.

>character development
>regular show
pick one

Watch Season 7.

In "I like you hi" when Mordecai told Thomas "not sure why you're on this panel" was it a storyboard gag or just referring to their gathering weirdly?

wonder why that was cut

So Don, Margaret, CJ, Pam, Starla, Thomas? and the families are going to try to help get them home right?

>Thomas?
eh maybe

The comics are embarrassingly bad to look at. If I was a kid at a Schoolastic Book Fair I would probably not buy it because even the kids around me would be like "wew boy that looks bad mah boi" spouting memes

You lost me at the memes.

Felt like a quick gag to me.

>another thread

Is JG a furry?

probably

what the fuck why do you have that, it's not even hot in any way

why does anyone have furry shit because n one in their right mind would think its hot anyway?

I specifically mean that has no stimulating qualities and it looks like shit.

Same for this.

What issue is that from?

why does this thread sink so god damn fast? has Sup Forums been extremely active today/yesterday? Been trying to find some art to post but keep getting side tracked and have yet to post any of mine. I notice though the thread sinks fast as fuck.

Does anyone have the art of Mordecai and Thomas drinking sodas?

It's yo make people uncomfortable, especially the full version of

*meant to*

>no more "stop talking!"
>no more "hm hm hm hm hm hm"
>no more "yeayuh"
>no more "do it or you're fired!"
>no more mystical yeti knowledge
why live

>muh "why live?" meme and dispair
regular show has been shit for actual years, and it's not like you can't watch previous episodes anymore

stop being such a god damn baby

In Poland they call Rigby "Rigbert Rigerson" often.

Isn't Rigby's name actually Rigbert?

I have this comic. Or one like it.

Still haven't seen this trailer posted anywhere.

Image may be offensive.