DEATHSTROKE ISN'T A BATMAN VILLAIN

DEATHSTROKE ISN'T A BATMAN VILLAIN
WHERE'S MY CLAYFACE MOVIE
THIS IS BULLSHIT WARNER

Hes batman enough. Honestly, he should be a hitman hired by the real villian. Like the ventriloquist or great white shark.

I also want a clayface movie. Now is the perfect time for it.

Damn, is this a good omen or bad?

>TFW clayface is gumby soos

I'm sick of it too. I'm tired of Red Hood, Deathstroke, and the Court of Owls. I want focus on the Batman villains they've been around for a while. Let's see Clayface, Black Mask, Manbat, Scarface, Hugo Strange, Firefly, Electrocutioner, and etc.

Only if Clayface is done in actual claymation.

Nah. If he is in a bat movie they will make him a villain and a villain in the comics again and i really like clayFACE

I was hoping for a clayface/manbat horror noir detective movie. Shits rough.

Interesting that a large portion of Bat villains have been becoming more heroic. Croc and Ivy also come to mind.

In the DCEU, all villains are Batman villains.

Well, in a polluted shithole of a planet we love in, someone who values the ecosystem rather then excess human life like ivy seems more heroic.

Clayface was only good in the 90s cartoon.

What if it is Clayface pretending to be Deathstroke?

And want my Crime Syndicate film with Christian Bale as Owlman. We both aren't going to get what we want.

Is he confirmed to the main villain in Batman solo? Or is it just a rumor?

I'm not angry, just very disappointed, Deathstroke as the villain would be the most boring shit ever, because Slade is the most boring shit ever, and I wanted a really awesome movie. He's just a highly skilled assassin, nothing intriguing about him at all. He really is as shit-tier as the Arrow show, teen titans cartoon, and arkham games, and should have stayed in the comics as the joke C-Lister that he is.

It's a rumor.

Also if it turns out to be true you can thank this idiot.

>Man-Bat
thirding

Etc is my favorite Batman villain