You now remember

you now remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kda9_RDHwM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Gotham future timeline.

Not really no, just the Mark Hamill voice cameo and no fun Harley.

had potential, got bogged down by the fact that they literally weren't allowed to say the Bat-word

Had a very good Oracle though.

i liked the theme song, i bet i would hate it now

Better than Arrow.

And Gotham.

I never forgot.

It was called ''Batman's daughter'' in my country, which made me hyped as a kid, but damn, was it bad.

Best live-action portrayal of Lady Shiva.

Never ever
youtube.com/watch?v=Kda9_RDHwM4

did the metas plot years before Flash

What is this?

It's the only live action portrayal of Lady Shiva.

It's the Birds of Prey live action show starring the Helena Wayne version of Huntress, and Black Canary's new annoying daughter. and also a pretty alright Babs.

That's the joke.

Hot as fuck casting on Helena and Barbara, anyway.

But jokes are supposed to be funny.

for you

the fight between huntress and harley was actually pretty cool, the horrible editing is what makes it ridiculous though.

This show was massively underrated, it's dated as hell now (both because of the post-Matrix aesthetic and the best "hi-tech" gadgets 2002 had to offer) but charming and cheesy in a good way. The Clayface ep they had was GOAT, my only real complaints were that both Canaries kinda sucked, they had a cliched "weird sci-fi baby reaches old age in 2 days" episode, and Huntress was somehow biracial despite both parents being white. Mostly I just wish it'd run for more seasons so they could bring in chars like Poison Ivy, Talia al Ghul, Katana etc. this show was an all-girl ensemble cast done RIGHT.