If this is Trump what kinda villain is Hillary, Obama and Bush? Jeb would be turtle themed i bet

If this is Trump what kinda villain is Hillary, Obama and Bush? Jeb would be turtle themed i bet.

>Hillary, Obama
>villains
Do you even current Marvel?

>Reddit filename
You need to go back.

Hilldawg would be some kind of cackling lich monster with a large billowing coat she uses to hide the Darth Vader equipment keeoing her alive. Anytime one of her underlings is about to betray her she force chokes them to make it look like an accident.

>MODAAK
>AA
>using an acronym for "as"
C'mon now

He committed suicide by shooting himself in the back 15 times.

Nothing suspicious there.

I guess you cod fairly easily depict Hillary as a stereotypical Wicked Witch.

Obama would be hard. He's just too damn likeable.

Bush... duunno, coukd go for the whole angry, gun crazy Texan thing.

>caring about file names

hillary would be one of those villains being kept alive mostly by machine, but instead of breathing for her the machines mostly regulate her bowels.

Hillary would be the stereotypical evil politician kind of villain, in the same way Trump is the stereotypical evil businessman type of villain.

Obama isn't very villainous honestly.

Hillary could be Ugly Meg.

You're talking about like three different separate people. The guy who committed suicide had a history of depression that got worse when Hillary yelled at him and called him a hick lawyer who'll never amount to anything. You don't need a conspiracy theory with an assassin to paint her as a bad person in that scenario.

Hillary is the Kingpin.
>evidence of sketchy activity
>still in power
>isn't totally good, but keeps shit from falling apart
>Bill is Vanessa

What kind of Villain would Jimmy Carter be?

>not going back

>Obama would be hard. He's just too damn likeable.
Your bias is showing.

The one that means well and is generally a pretty nice guy but accidentally causes horrible catastrophes through his incompetence.

You know, I don't care much for him as a politician but he just seems like a normal, levelheaded guy. Maybe you could plao off of that. A character who always seems friendly and affable but commits all sorts of terrible crimes behind everyones back.

He's The Carpenter.

Maliciously using his time and money to build houses for charity.

In the dark of the night, children cry when they hear his hammer smash against the nails, and into walls, when he's constructing walls.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

>A character who always seems friendly and affable but commits all sorts of terrible crimes behind everyones back.
So, The Smiler.

Bush is far too simple minded to be a villain

>That picture
Not that user but man, that dialogue is not very representative of Obama. "We are not big government"?

Honestly if Obama was villainous it'd be by proxy, like if a darker power had poisoned his office and convinced him the best way to do shit is in an evil way.

Marvels been making me angry with its political injections over the past year. Why are they doing this? These aren't that well done. It might warrant a slight chuckle, but after that I don't even remember what I looked at.

Superhero comics need to step up their fucking game and quit the topical shit.

I thought Bush was Hitler?

>Hillary, Obama
They're the saviors of mankind to the cucks who write comics nowadays.

The Smiler was a politician that got elected president on the basis that he came off as a normal, levelheaded guy who always seems friendly and affable but secretly commits all sorts of terrible crimes behind everyones back.

His actual policies have nothing to do with Obama though, yeah.

>Why are they doing this?
Explicitly to make you angry, and clearly it's working.

Reminds me of someone.