Make the perfect SJW-pandering comic

>Make the perfect SJW-pandering comic
>Play it up as much as possible
>Make literally every female character a terrible person (A bit over done honestly IMO)
>Red-pill the audience with this
I wasn't expecting this at all.

The comic is The Wicked + The Divine

Stop shilling your dogshit comic. Nobody likes it.

>1896 - 1900
>not 1914 - 1918
one job

Those kids went to world war 2.

Marvel needs to go bankrupt again

Birthdate, not date of the war, silly.

>Marvel

why europe between 1896 and 1900?

Jesus Christ I was thinking about reading this. Guess I'll be giving it a pass.

muh trenches and shell shock

What is this?

>nihilistic diatribe about the oppressive nature of society
This is as bad as the SJW trash.

First time people realized that men are expendable. Even though this has been known through all the eras

Having a big laugh at so-called "comic" fans on Sup Forums.

>The comic is The Wicked + The Divine

Dense fuck.

So, how much does the dude show up? He's pretty hot.

?
why people realized that men were expendable then?

You're either really ignorant or being purposely obtuse, but World War 1.

Men are always expendable, more so in times of war. But never before WWI had a war been such an unflinching meat grinder.

but ww1 was between 1914 and 1918 not between 1896 and 1900

>Acknowledging the existence of a Patriarchy

Nah, fuck off.

Jesus fuck, WHEN TO BE BORN A GIRL NOT WHEN TO BE A GIRL YOU DENSE FUCK

He said BORN retard.

I think it would be better to be a girl in 1914-1918 than to be born in 1896-1900 because nothing assures you that you will be alive 14 or 22 years later and also you left behind all the girls outside those ages.

lol

There is no "patriarchy". There is the rich and the poor and the rich are keeping everyone down by inciting infighting constantly in the lower class. I fucking hate that people don't see that.

>the father figure is bad

Man, you ever think those cavemen thst literally killed themselves to get their cave women and cave children mammoth meat would regret it, seeing their legacy torn asunder by people with daddy issues?

>being a commie fuck

Poor people deserve to be poor, wealth and oppulence is for those who go above and beyond.

Why the fuck does every Chad normiefuck deserve anything except the fucking scraps from the table, when they do fucking nothing for the world?

This... kinda his point user.

>Red-pill

Yeah cause my friend with a rich daddy and a GED that paid people to do his homework that was just handed a mortgage company totally deserves it. Stop being so obtuse. I bet you are a stupid fuck that thinks college is worthless too.

The one with the helmet? Agreed.

College is worthless though
>tfw fell for the STEM meme

Move. Thats all I got to say. Every single person I went to college with that got a good job moved, including myself. Don't pigeon hole yourself into just working in your city/state/country. Apply for jobs everywhere.

>Man, you ever think those cavemen thst literally killed themselves to get their cave women and cave children mammoth meat would regret it, seeing their legacy torn asunder by people with daddy issues

No, because they wouldn't be able to understand what the people with daddy issues were saying and even if they could, they wouldn't care.

What did you take?

Shit, sacred 7.

Incredible. A comic that doesn't take the red or blue pill, but instead takes ten of each and overdoses in its own collective faggotry.

Yeah. I don't know why we don't have more characters with a daft punk aesthetic, shit's pretty cash.

Give up user.
He'll have to take his hand off his cock to count back that far and we all know that's not happening.

He's just salty because he has the worst powers in the entire pantheon.

In that he's got zilch in terms of unique abilities.