Community Storytime

Going to try something here. A community storytime thread where anyone can storytime a favorite single issue/arc/etc. Might be fun. Wait until the current storytime is done before you start, or give a heads up so people know.

Here's one of my favorites: Daredevil #191

Anyone out there?

End. Feel free to storytime something. If anyone's reading.

Got nothing to post, but that was a good read.

Time for a classic.

Nice. It's pretty insane how good this is.

I've considered doing something like this, but I always worry it would turn out to be a clusterfuck of different anons trying to storytime at the same time, or people not storytiming at all while waiting for others to do so.

Yeah, I saw nobody participating, so even with my shitty Wi-Fi, I stepped up to the plate.

That's why I said if someone's going to do something to give a heads up. Honestly, I'm not expecting much. I'm surprised even one person storytimed something.

And I'm out. Who shall step forward and share their tale of capes?

I like the concept of people gathering around and reading some comics like this, but it really depends on people being willing to participate. I saw no volunteers, so I storytimed Colonel Corps.

Hope no one minds if I storytime a B&W indie noir title. Just the first issue, at least.

IF CAPTCHA WOULD LET ME

Thanks, Miller's DD is some of the best stuff Marvel published and this issue is the highlight of the initial run

End of issue

Maybe I'll storytime something more colorful after a few other anons have had a go at the thread

That was pretty good.
I'd be interested in reading more of this sometime.

Who wants to read Alan Moore's Fantastic Four?

Scooby Doo crossover, when?

Ask Jim Lee :^)

Kek