>thinks hes a cowboy
>uses stupid hats
>canuck cuck
>obviously voted for Trudeau
>no sense of fashion
>campy motherfucker
>eternaly butthurt
>weeb

He is the by far the most compelling character that Marvel ever created. But brainless superficial idiots like you, don't like him, because unlike any other stupid Marvel character, he has flaws, and who remember at everyone of us that also we have flaws, for this reason he is hated. Because he is not the ideal, beautiful, mr. Perfect, but someone of us.

t. edgy weeb projecting

kurt is all you said and isn't insufferable for it

Also, he's a complete badass who has been spreading his badassery for hundreds of years all over the world

>Weebverine

It is easier to like him if you stop reading at around the end of the Brood Saga.

He works best when he's not part of a team desu.

Man, I really wanna believe I'm just surrounded by ironic shitposters, but I think it's just _current year_.

Dude still managed to fuck most established female characters.

He's the best at what he does bub snkt

Half of those weren't true for most of the time, it was only in the last decade when they made him an edgy hypocrite meat shield who commits infanticide.

>le joker reaction
Zbadass spreading his badassery
Im lmaoing @ ur life
>cucked by a good chunk of the MU

>no sense of fashion
>campy motherfucker

Those don't count, he was born in the 19th century.

Wolverine still fucked a bunch of Marvel Universe chicks.

nah he was always a hypocrite, remember how he spent some time dissing colossus for breaking up wih kitty while he was ignoring that jap girl he swore to raise

OG Secret Wars is the beginning of the end for all good things. SW2 was even worse.

I mean, you'd probably be a pretty big jerk too if you were forced to endure a nearly endless cycle of torture and dehumanization over the course of two centuries. At least he tries to be a good guy.

>Wolverine
>Voting

>That Mary Jane
Whore

What happened with Beak and Angel? Are they alive, are they still mutants?
I like him and I can relate to him because my gf's name is Mariko, but Scott was right.

You forgot the worst part. CANADIAN.

>manlet
What is with the influx of this recently?

People are treating height like weight.

You don't control height.

>>canuck cuck

Fucking Sup Forumsmblr

>recently

>You don't control height.

Exactly, you're blatantly genetically inferior

>What happened with Beak and Angel? Are they alive, are they still mutants?

Depowered on M-Day They later joined Jubilee's New Warriors with tech powers.
I don't think they've ever shown up after that.

Just like me.

You die younger if you're tall. Your heart works harder to sustain you.

We are not a lumberjacking society anymore.

Is Wolverine literally you?

>he didn't like the New Mutant's Secret Wars tie-in

Wait, is this real?

Only if you have gigantism or something.
Just so you know, there's a difference between being 6'8 and having gigantism.

Logan's moral fortitude is legitimately incredible. Given what he's been through you'd expect him to be way more of a mess than he actually is.

I'm 1,92. Am i... am i fine?

Being hueg is fine as long as you don't have gigantism like Andre the Giant did.

Yeah, but nobody gets fat like tall guys get fat.

maybe, but an obese manlet is a way funner sight to behold

lmao @ this weeb

Natasha banged Herc? And kissed Deadpool?

Kisses Deadpool in the Dark Reign era Thunderbolts

Sews his head back on after Headsmen decapitates him too, cause she likes him so much

But he was still a weeb.

What's the reason for Logan can to be a respected and loving father figure
tword the teenage girls he take in but not so with boys ?
His daughter figure all like him even they did fought and argue sometime
like laura and jubilee.Unlike his son figure like Daken and Quentin who have bitter and aggressive relationship with him even when deep down they too love him.

Somebody post that image of Storm in a Yukata.

Truth hurts you moron.

Most of cape shit readers have become nazist admirals of eugenics. And i thought Mengele died long time ago.

7% higher chance of lymphoma for every inch over 6ft tall.
There's a lot of reasons why we haven't evolved to 25 feet tall yet, girls like tall guys, but there's a point where tall people just don't predominate. Part of it is the tall guy's daughters.

woah that Batman list is embarrassing, I expected way more from him

It gets worse when you take into account that the women displayed there were split between the various different Batman that existed throughout the eras - Earth-2 Batman (Golden Age), Earth-1 Batman (Silver/Bronze Age), New Earth/Earth-0 Batman (Modern Age), Prime-Earth Batman (The New 52).

So depending on your Batman he didn't fucked all the women there. For example current Batman hasn't fucked more than 5 women.

K E K

Is that Hellion spitting truth there? What happens the next page?

You like it or not Wolverine is an awesome character. There is a reason why his books, are always among Marvel's most well selling, unlike a certain shitty dictator terrorist pretty boy...Logan is the a combination of Ronin, Highlander and James Bond, a man that fights against the beast inside him, to defend a humanity that betrayed, tortured him, and treated him like an animal, a warrior that fights to regain his honour. Yes he makes mistakes, because he was fucked up more than any other, but he ultimately tries to be a better person. And this is a concept that many people can relate with.

Yes, that him and here is what happen
I was actully quit disappointedthat the writers
durining the death of wolverin arc and after the arc didn't explore and create any story of how his girls react to he is dying and after he's dead

>obviously voted for Trudeau

So Jen has expressed lust for or had a date with female skrull scum, the ugliest guy in comics, a demonic multi-headed snake elder god and her own cousin? Dafuq?

>Smaller than a Japanese woman

Jesus Christ Logan see a doctor about how fucking short you are.

>Michael Elgin.png

>poseurs

Jesus christ, why do X-men have to be such goddamn teenagers.

>defending Wolverine
>heat legend image macro

I think part of it is the fact his bones are made of a heavy metal.

Or Len Wein was just that short and hairy.

But he was short before his bones were coated in metal.

>You die younger if you're tall

I'm happy being short and everything, but if you're someone who isn't then that just means you're suffering for longer.

he really is the vegeta of marvel

his superpower is pretty cool
i think a quite chunk of people like him only like his power not his character

What do you think each of them is thinking in this cover ? conciser their relationship with him

So he is just like me

Better a flawed character than a bland one.

>Spider-man - Ben Grimm, JJJ

>What do you think each of them is thinking in this cover
>I'll miss his dick.

It's not tWolvie's powers that make Wolverine cool. It's that Wolvie is a great and intriguing character himself. Someone that raised by the wolves, lived more than a hundred years, fought in all the great wars of 20th Century, he worked with the secret services, only to be betrayed by them, tortured, dehumanized, brainwashed and experimented on to be a weapon, but even as fucked as he is, he still has hope for humanity, and he fights for the greater good and the beast inside him, in order to be a better person, well this is an awesome background story, that rarely a capeshit character can provide.

Because of those things.
Now go to sleep, Slim.

Also because of Huge Jackedman.

More likely because of Claremont's genius. It was Claremont that succeeded in a single panel, giving birth to a Legend. This is one of the top 5 most iconic moments in the comic book history.

They are his daughters! How can that be what they are thinking ? They don't have other feeling of him other than fatherly love right ? or did i miss some story that shows or hinted they have other feeling other than fatherly love ?

>fatherly love
Yes, that's exactly what it is.

> So I've become a meme

>unstable bitch hits a dude with no provocation
>he's actually not gonna take that shit
>immediately starts crying to provoke sympathy
Kek, there is still truth in comics.

keeek that's hellion in a nutshell