Rebels Season 2 Blu-Ray/DVD
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 13
Han Solo #3

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Y5FQVSBQ!FxCjursgwAX55Uao7V_2-w
mega.nz/#F!V1kXzK7D!iHivf_ba-n_eoatkwnZzJw
mediafire.com/download/3xivqq0f1oq6gyr/Star_Wars_-_True_Love.epub
mediafire.com/download/taasuqdpuoc1prw/Star_Wars_-_A_Recipe_for_Death.epub
youtube.com/watch?v=h_XRbGUZbfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that TOM?

You know you're supposed to put a link to this thread in the old thread

Post-Jedi life was a hell of a time for Kanan.

I was going to, I just create it before the previous one hits Page 10, then I link to it.

You're supposed to make it only after the old one hits 10, not before.

You think we'll get animated short stories like this?

I would kill to see SWTOR style cinematics for these big canon moments.

Which is why I let it lurk without linking it. If it gets deleted, that's on me. I do it for insurance, and I take the time out to update the OP.

I do create it when it's late in autosage though, this wasn't made until the last one hit Page 9.

Attention MEGAnon!!!
And any other interested anons

Here are all 20 of the UK Rebels Magazine comics
>mega.nz/#F!Y5FQVSBQ!FxCjursgwAX55Uao7V_2-w

And here are all of the Insider Short stories, including the one that came out today >mega.nz/#F!V1kXzK7D!iHivf_ba-n_eoatkwnZzJw

What do you think his first time was like?

Did he get hit by a virgin sniper?

Maybe he was high on glitterstim, and banged some dirty deathstick whore.

Maybe his first time was with another virgin, who only used him cause she "didn't want her first time to be with someone ugly."

Thanks a bunch, I'll be adding them now!

Thanks user. You're MEGA cool!

Here are True Love and Recipe For Disaster. They're not in the OP

mediafire.com/download/3xivqq0f1oq6gyr/Star_Wars_-_True_Love.epub
mediafire.com/download/taasuqdpuoc1prw/Star_Wars_-_A_Recipe_for_Death.epub

A virgin sniper shot him with a glitterstim bullet, because she was a virgin about to enter the deathstick whore business, and she used him cause she didn't want her first time to be with someone ugly.

rate my fanfic

I wonder how many people have complained that the size is wrong between the Death Star and that Star Destroyer

AND THAT VIRGIN SNIPER WAS SUPREME LEADER SNOKE

It was with an expert. A master, if you will.

deathsticks and whoring are two hells of a drug!

I forgot all about these, thanks!

I have to admit, the end of Freemaker Adventures was good, but not great.

Emperor antics are always fun, but I'm sure some people are pissed that he was such a coward the whole time. Vader sadly didn't get to do anything. I was expecting Naare to bump into him instead of the Hutt. At least Graballa got a happy ending, probably in more ways than one, but it still feels like Naare even without her lightsaber could have taken them down with just the Force. Oh well. At least Dengar still has a job.

I wonder how many people will try to freeze frame through Rowan's final build and create his new version of the Star Scavenger.

Is there any way in which Disney will not fuck up Thrawn?

Why was this scene so hilarious?

No dialogue+dropping to the floor.

It doesn't matter, it's not like you're gonna be happy with it.

They'll do every way including literally, user. You have my word on it.

Dude, they've got Zahn writing his novel. It'll be fine.

I think he means Season 3.

They also had Zahn sit in during production of Thrawn to make sure it was accurate to the new canon image.

Don't forget that this entire series exists to retcon in 'EZRA IS SNOKE'. That's literally the only reason it exists.

Thrawn will fistfight Erza in a stupid-looking wardroid and job horribly before getting force-choked.

>retcon
>he believes TFA and Rebels wasn't under production at the same times
Just because it (could potentiall) show up in canon at different times doesn't mean it was a decision to happen made years prior at the same time.

Thanks.

Do you believe Ezra is Snoke?

I suspect Snoke isn't someone we know yet, and I believe Rey is Sheev's granddaughter.

user, EVERYONE is Snoke at this point. he's the amalgamation of the Dark Side of everyone who has ever and currently is living!

>implying Boba Fett is not Snoke
Memes get canonized if they stick around long enough.

RIP Two Face

Does anyone have a download link for Freemaker Adventures episode 13?

>Sheev
>not being a kissless virgin because he always had more important things to do and also girls are yucky and drain your dark powers through your penis

"For fucks sake, what is it with all my masters being dedicated permavirgins?"
"Shut up, Vader! You'll never be as strong as me now because YOU dipped yourself in the poon!"
"That's because I lost my limbs and a bunch of midi-chlorians! They concentrate in the skin!"
"GAWD, Vader, that's not even canon anymore! Didn't you watch the end of The Clone Wars on Tarkin's Netflix account or is he still withholding the password?"

I think Rei is Obi-Wan Kenobi's daughter.

What makes you think he didn't get that all out of his system before becoming Chancellor?

Would have to be granddaughter

If only

He got it in with Best Sister then? Or was it the Bantha?

Sith Rumspringa isn't canon!

Would it?

She's only, what, 18? 20 at the most.

Her age is right. She could be his daughter, if he had her at an older age.

Actually Obi-Wan and Satine had a baby. That baby is actually Sabine Wren. Later Ezra and Sabine had a child named Rey.

Totally unrelated to the actual Rey in Force Awakens, their baby was sat on by Chopper who blamed it on Zeb.

>Obi-wan and Satine had a baby

I think that would be OCC of obiwan.

Would it?

Sabine's too tanned though, and she's of House Wren whose's allegiance is to House Vizla. It's highly suspected that Rook Kast is Sabine's mother.

She's 19 in TFA which takes place 35 years after Obi-Wan dies.

Rey is 19

Obi-Wan still died 15 years before she was born

A little. Obi-wan wouldn't break jedi code like Anakin did. At least as far as his characterization shows. He only would end with Satine if she had declared her love for him sooner.

Grandkid then?

>Rei
?

I guess my estimation of the dates in the movie was off, by a long shot. I retract my guess.

Speaking of rule 63, what happened with Grive-chan?

They already had 'something' when Obi was still with Liam Neeson. He said that if she had told him to leave the Jedi Order, he would've done so. But now he couldn't since he was far too preoccupied with the Clone War.

ayyyy

>Ahsoka
>green lightsaber
Why?

What the fuck even was that pole Rey had?

>1995
>Rei best girl
>2016
>Rey best girl
Everything is as it should be.

She had it on Jakku but she apparently discarded it on the Millennium Falcon.

Darth Vegas' staff

And after witnessing the fall of the Jedi?

All his friends dead.

His best friend and padawan, dead at his own hands.

What if he sought comfort... In between her legs?

Sabine likes to tan.

Don't forget she has slanted eyes, like a Polynesian. You know, like the Maori

Typical

What if Rey...

Is Kanan and Sabine's child?

H-he wouldn't betray the lekku! After all, he simply doesn't 'get' her.

>Darth Vega

Handsome Sith never lose lightsaber duels.

But Twi'leks and humans can't crossbreed. Humans and Mandalorians can. Kanan wants a child of his own. Hera can't give him one. So he turns to the closest fertile womb...

That clone in the farm?

How would he have kids that age despite being on Kamino for up to a year or two prior to that episode happening?

Those kids are orphans. He's their dad but he's not their father.

>>But Twi'leks and humans can't crossbreed.
Her existence says otherwise. Humanoids can crossbreed with humans in NuCanon

Not Cut's. He married her and adopted her children as his own.

>Twi'leks and humans can't crossbreed
This is propaganda

They are not Cut's kids.

Tua had slantier eyes than Sabine does.

Kinda hard when she's both dead and probably buried/cremated on an Imperial controlled world

While when he's on Tatooine

She has it on Luke's island

But she isn't tanned, and she's a blonde. For all we know, a Clone had some fun during the Siege of Mandalore. I mean, come on. Tanned skin, slanted brown eyes, black hair...

What does /swco/ think of Darth Revan?

I think it was supposed to be something like a Sandpeople Gaffi stick. A general purpose melee weapon.

I think she's swell. And in a gay relationship with a certain Cathar.

He'll be made Canon, sooner or later.

WILL BECOME CANON VERY SOON MY DAD WORKS AT PABLO AND HE TOLD ME REVAN WILL BE CANON BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR

Clone Troopers certainly don't have slanting eyes. Temuera doesn't really either.

>MY DAD WORKS AT PABLO

Can't wait for Episode VIII's cold opening that starts with this scene and Luke suddenly screams, "THE IMMORTAL DARTH PLAGUEIS!" and chases her with the lightsaber while she's screaming, "Chewie! Start the engines, Chewie!"

youtube.com/watch?v=h_XRbGUZbfk

Speaking of which, remember when we found out Ezra's dad was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker and people used that as proof that Ezra was the son of a clonetrooper?

He's still Polynesian, although Maori themselves don't really have slanted eyes like the rest of the Polynesian groups. Although I have to concede that Sabine may not be a Clone's daughter since she's gone through a number of designs.

>MY DAD WORKS AT PABLO

I remember people pushing it because it triggered other people, but that was just same ol' same ol' for /swco/.

Thanks, user

I hate snakes Joc, they're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere!

I remember the opposite, honestly
>Look, Ezra's dad is a clone! THIS IS PROOF
>no that's dumb and that's not really proof
>SHUT UP HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING BLIND YOU DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT

I remember a lot of "IT'S POTTERY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW STAR WARS WORKS" from the people who honestly believed it. I remember comparing it to people from the old TCW threads who insisted Anakin would behead Barriss Dooku-style because "poetry" (I don't think it had quite devolved into "pottery" just yet back then).

This is how I envisioned that retired Clone commander Lassar

Hi Star Wars Thread! Long time lurker, first time poster in this general.

I'm really enjoying TFA and Rebels, and from what I gather a lot of characters appearing in both are inspired by the Legends material.

What is considered Top Tier Legends?