How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLf5aZZTPtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indifference, mostly.

That he would blow his wrist off.

Sup Forums has been complaining the Batman should kill people all along. I think most people are more upset that it's Ben Affleck than anybody.

>Is that a Batman?
>HE'S GOT A GUN!
>I AM THE NIGHT!

What's wrong with guns? They kill your parents or something?

triggered

wew

Exceedingly pleased that its triggered you.

Except he's Batman.

Based Snyder.

Like I had the worst Easter Sunday ever.

This scene would have had way more impact if it actually got the point of the moment in DKR, and had it be one of the few, sparing times that Batman is forced into a position where he has to take a life to save one.

By having Batman be anti-killing, you give his argument against Superman much more ground to stand on, and then when you get to this point, he realizes that everyone's fallible, and there are casualties in war. Superman's later death would then inspire him to be better than he is, and to build the League.

Snyder's problem is he breaks his back to recreate his favourite comic moments but has fuck all clue that the reason those moments are iconic is because of the personal journeys the characters take to get there.

I feel like this should've been the only kill.

Remember kids, just because a comic page or whatever ridiculous source material shows a character doing something, it doesn't mean that character would actually do so.

>By having Batman be anti-killing, you give his argument against Superman much more ground to stand on, and then when you get to this point, he realizes that everyone's fallible, and there are casualties in war. Superman's later death would then inspire him to be better than he is, and to build the League.

You've no idea what Batman arc was about in the movie.

Batman wasn't going to take Superman because "Superman killed people", but rather because Batman started to think that heroism was futile and only brought problems. The whole "beautiful lie" narration in the beginning of the movie was about this.
He thought that him being Batman was for nothing and only brought bad things to everyone around him and that Superman was going the same path but in a much bigger scale. Bruce playing Batman only fucked-up Gotham, but Superman being Superman could fuck the entire world. That's why Batman had to take him out.

I love it, makes so many faggots bitch and moan about muh

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

idk, i probably wouldnt feel a thing.... i mean Bats has just kicked my ass and points a machine gun at me, i wouldnt know, i would be passed out most likely

in charge

>comics Batman is always against killing and guns typically with a few notable exceptions
>cartoon Batman is always against killing and guns
>vidya game Batman is always against killing and guns
>movie Batman uses guns numerous times, lets villains die, or outright kill them
Theres just something about the live action film medium that makes Batman murder.

>Remember kids, just because a comic page or whatever ridiculous source material shows a character doing something, it doesn't mean that character would actually do so.
This is DC. DC operates on a multiversal format. That means everything is cannon somewhere. :^)

>this is the kind of user that would say, yeah its totally fine that the Amazons are attacking the US with magic bees, Comedian chucks his own shit at people, Arsenal beats up people with dead cats and everyone loses their powers cause they're not christian in a movie because they all happened in a really bad comic

i was ok with it. they deserved everything they got.

>One handing a fucking M60 with your arm fully extended
Since when did Batman have super strength?

>vidya game Batman is always against killing and guns
Yeah man, i'm sure those massive explosions in the arkham games are non lethal blunt force trauma.

He's a big guy

>mother.

>>vidya game Batman is always against killing and guns
I sure hope you meant Arkham Batman:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLf5aZZTPtw

The really perplexing thing is that the Batman movies where he WAS against killing and guns were the most successful.

Well to be fair yeah. The context of the movie and that scene are pretty similar which is why they almost lifted that scene entirely. Though I guess you could then just bring up the issue it's probably too soon to be introducing jaded old man Bruce into the universe.

Hyped.

Im 30 years old and I can say this hypes the fuck out of my 12 years old manchildren inside that I have long forgotten.

Its fine to enjoy silly teenager badassery stuff.

But the most perplexing thing about the Batman movies where he WAS against killing were the most successful BUT HE ACTUALLY KILLED A SHIT TON OF MEN! EVEN INNOCENT POLICE OFFICERS ROFL!

P E R P L E X E D

How did it make you feel here?

Oh get fucked it's the Dark Knight Returns you gigantic casual

Hard. Like diamonds.

It's not clear that he killed him.

That's not a very well made prop. I don't care about the movies, though.

He kills the Joker 50 pages later though

Well, we could discuss if Joker was going to die or could be saved because he finished snapping his neck.

But one thing is 100% fact, he killed Dick Grayson.

No whats or ifs. He killed Dick Grayson.

smoke weed every day

Remember kids, just because a character's been around for 75 years, doesn't mean he's only single characterization.

>comics Batman is always against killing
Your definition of always is pretty fucking skewed.

I'm actually curious as to whether or not bruce killed the guy in this page. For one thing, it's never brought up, and 'murder' wasn't added to bruce's charges until the Joker twisted his own neck. Also, there's a bullet hole next to the guy as he's dropping the kid, indicating that maybe it's from Bruce's gun, and the mutant was scared enough by a warning shot to drop the kid. Then again, there's a blood-ish splatter behind the mutant. And then again then again, I don't see any entry wound on the mutant.

Did Miller ever clarify this?