Lets just remember

As cringey as the joker was, how silly lex luthor was, as bland as all of the marvel villains are, as shitty as Enchantress, none of them come close to how bad this is. How could professional writers think this is ok?

>How could professional writers think this is ok?

Because when the movie came out Deadpool was still a relatively cult character with a sizeable but not mainstream household name fanbase, not the pop culture mainstream phenom he is today

They were planning on doing a Deadpool sequel and technically sewing his mouth wasn't really a big deal since he would still be mute thanks to the mind control thing up until the post credits.

A lot of times is not about getting the character or changing it for the movie's sake, a lot of times writters just make changes to feel like they added something to the story that wouldn't be there if it wasn't for him.

And is flashier to change a character visually than saying ''Remember how in his origins he was from Brooklyn? Well now he is from Detroit! And that was all me! Dio!'' or some shit

Considering Waypool was at its all time high at the time, I'm glad this happened.

LOL PANCAKES HOLDS UP NINJA SPORK would have been the result if it hadn't.

Ryan Reynolds did a perfect Wade Wilson in the movie you newfaggot

The only think that would have been different would have been he had on a costume

I didn't now him very well, but even if I didn't knew him at all, those blades inside the fucking arms were retarded. Laser eyes too.

Someone played too much Mortal Kombat in the concept

You know, I could've been completely fine with this if it was the Fox version of Omega Red, not Deadpool.

Professional writers are idiots and hacks and only get work because the people who hire them are also idiots and hacks.

I never understood why he was the final villain. Specially when you had Sabretooth and Stryker in the same fucking movie. Sabretooth a shit too, the hobo of X1 was way better.

>the hobo of X1 was way better
>that shit taste

>Sabretooth a shit too, the hobo of X1 was way better.

Are you a doofus? Mindless drone Sabertooth who has no ties to Wolverine was one of the biggest issues with the original X-Men movie, Origins actually fucking nailed him

Did you think writers were smart?

How can you have a movie with Deadpool as a main part of the plot without the movie invariably becoming about Deadpool? His memes steal the show. The only way is to sew his mouth shut.

The feral hobo resembled it more. The other was a fatty guy that simply weak and non threatening.

ITT: we defend one of them most hated characters in comic history

I don't know what you think "defend" means, but it isn't what it actually means.

>MUH LOOKS
Oh, fuck off.
X1 Sabretooth was definition of "unthreatening".
As shit as Origins was, its Sabretooth was closer to comics personality-wise and a much better character. Hell, he was actually a character.

The pre-special effect cut was entertaining at least.

writer's strike

Arguably better than the theatrical cut.