Jon the toddler draws a bunch of stick figures the cave's walls

>Jon the toddler draws a bunch of stick figures the cave's walls
>This convinces Daenerys that the white walkers are coming

Who writes this shit?

Your mum writes it while i fuck her with my penis ;)

buncha homos

That was honestly terrible. Hey look at these I just found, Dany. Means we need your dragons XD

i know that was so cringeworthy

i genuinely felt bad for everyone in the show for how low it's sinking....

>Jon scratched hundreds of drawings

Being this autistic

please do not talk about jon that way, thank you.

So they shortened the season. Yet that episode was like 40 mins long. Wtf

They're both autists. What else did you expect from them?

When did she learn how to teleport herself, tyrion and the entire dorthraki army across all of westeros

Why didnt jaime throw the spear?

Why were there no scouts or sightings of a fucking dragon coming in flying across westeros

how did Danys army get to the reach when they were at dragonstone

FUCK this show makes no sense anymore

when she asked jon for advice on what she should do i honestly felt second hand embarrassment for kit having to act like he cares when the whole time he's only concerned about dragon glass

they have zero chemistry it's so forced.

DABID

DAAAABIIIIIIIID

Was really really really bad
Not sure why I keep watching it

Wow, you mustn't be very good if she has to distract herself like that.

I didn't see hundreds.

based your mum poster

probably a gap of multiple days before the battle, holding the spear could have been pride, scouts were probably less fast than the dragon and/or dothraki, last one confuses me

This whole season is taking a lot of liberties with time and setup that the previous good seasons (1-4) spent at least some time with. I don't need to watch Dany's army traveling for an entire show but some transitions would be nice.

>they were both on the southern end of the continent, and the Lanister army was moving in her direction

>a thrown spear will go exactly where the one handed man on horseback intends

>they weren't in the reach anymore, they were on the road to king's landing and could have been intercepted at any point along the way

>True, but you're still a nigger

>When did she learn how to teleport herself, tyrion and the entire dorthraki army across all of westeros
They fought right outside King's Landing. The distance from Dragonstone to KL is much smaller than the distance from Highgarden to KL.

it's called 'wanting the dick' user, when girls want the dick they don't care how you convince them

>they have zero chemistry it's so forced.

It doesn't help that they are basically doing a relationship in fast forward. Why not just do this over two seasons instead of trying to do it in 3 episodes.

>This convinces Daenerys
>"FUCK U, BEND OVER JON"
She just repeated the same shit she was saying the last episode, stop making shit up.

Jon knows that she's a dumb gullible mad targaryen slut; he's playing the long game.

Jon is /ourguy/

I thought the Dothraki horde was sent to Casterly Rock.

my cursor is a fucking pickle

That was the Unsullied.

no that was the unsullied

it's almost three hundred miles from Dragonstone to KL. Somehow Dany on a dragon with a Dothraki army was able to move nearly this distance within ten minutes of screen time and was able to catch the Lannisters by surprise. Unless I'm missing something here.

what part of it involves willingly having sex with her after she has already gave him her amry?

Dany wants the knee, not the dick.

And its five times that distance from HG, where Jaime was at the end of the last episode. There has been multiple times in the last few seasons where a scene change can mean a week to a month's timeskip.

She's going to be bending the knee to Jon to suck his dick

Are you guys really that daft? Not trying to defend the show but she hasnt changed her position. From the moment she met Jon it's always been: "Bend the knee and I'll help you." The show might not be that smart but you people are even dumber.

Even if the timeskips are acceptable, a surprise attack with a dragon and army that has been traveling during this entire span of time is not

Maybe the Lannisters didn't have a single scout over a span of several hundred miles?

she still doesnt believe him jon has to go wight hunting with Davos, Jorah, The hound, Beric, and Gendry to bring back a wight where its shown to dany, cersei, and the rest of the major players at the dragonpit of kings landing