Chris Pratt and Anna Faris separating

Do you think he cheated on her with Jlaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0oQ-8uV9s
youtube.com/watch?v=zVSEPx1JGVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell yeah

>JLaw
He's probably been dicking Audrey Plaza for years

Chris pratt would be a cunt if that's the case 2bh famalam. Anna stuck with the dude while he was a fat fuck

fuck off to reddit with your facejew posting

>that profile pic
seriously dude

>that profile picture
Kill yourself immediately.

If you believe in the dozens of blind items saying those two fucked and Anna loving coke, then yeah.

What did he mean by this?

Pretty shitty of him that he would leave his wife when they have a son. I get that he's hyper famous now and can do better, but still.

Who cares PARTY ROOOOOCK.

>want to keep it private
>announce it on fagbook

He wouldn't poop on her.

>is le anonemoose
>has a fb account

Really makes you think.

>that profile pic
Jesus christ user

she's been fugly for years

he's probably cheated with literally every female costar he's had since she bogged herself

Is this thelegend27?

this. she seems like a homewrecker slut

>WE RR LEJUNN

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!

I love seeing stars rise and stars fall.

Chris was on the way up and Anna was on the way down. It wasn't if, but when he dropped that plastic surgery unfunny bitch!! Men rule and always will.

>start dating a fat barely popular actor who is way below your league
>give him a baby
>he gets hot and leaves you
J U S T

>using a phone to browse the internet
>having a facebook account
>browsing facebook
>caring about celebrity
>that profile image
Are you Chris Pratt's Facebook friend, user? lol

> anna
> fall

Cunt's going to get a huge chunk of his marlel and jurassic park money

She's an alcoholic. It's been reported numerous times that she appears drunk on sets. He's blown up so add that up and he probably started fucking around.

Most definitely fucked Aubrey at some point or another.

Anna Faris is ugly as fuck anyway, I'd pick Aubrey over her any day of the week.

But if he cheated on her with JLaw then that's fucked, Jennifer is even uglier than Anna.

inb4 having mediocre careers is what drew them together but Chris' career taking off made Anna a jealous bitch and Chris is making too much money to have to put up with this shit anymore

Aubrey is hardcore in love with Pratt.

And here I was hoping Chris Pratt's strong Christian values would prevent him from divorcing his wife even while he is hot, young, popular and rich. Are there any Hollywood couples with at least one A/B list celebrity that last?

That's better be troll account or something, OP. I really hope you don't actually use that picture as your profile pic, either ironically or unironically.

didn't she shack up with someone who puts her in movies though?

Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn. Though they technically aren't married.

Best day ever

Op here. Reverse image search it, it's an old pic. I don't have a personal Facebook account, just a throwaway

He's conservative and she's incredibly liberal. They got together when she had a bigger career than him. Tables have turned.

Aubrey Plaza probably heard this news and slid right off her chair.

>strong Christian values
love this meme

Anna Faris is way better than Jlaw, even a chub like he used to be wouldn't take that bait. He may as well go for Muslim Lindsay Lohan.

She hit the wall hard a few years ago. Time to swim in new, young pussy.

They are not getting a divorce, but rather a legal separation. In other words, they're still married but they won't be living together.

Lies. The womyn can not be in the wrong.

Which means he gets to bang hot barely legal poon

>He's conservative
No.

What are his political views then?

Likely not. I'd imagine the reason they're separating rather than divorcing is because of his Christian views which makes it pretty unlikely he'd cheat on his wife. Not unlikely for her to cheat on him, however, while separated, which ultimately would be just cause for a divorce according to Christian beliefs. Then he can go for barely legal girls.

Nah, she's probably fucking Anthony Joshua just like Amir Khan's wife.

If I remember correctly he only was serious about Christianity when he was desperately praying for his newborn son to survive, before that he was a weed smoking hippy

That is a real shame. They seemed like they were a great match. Hollywood isincredibly hard on relationships especially if you are even remotely successful and are away from home a lot.

He went from a fat idiot who played a side role in what was at the time a barely successful show they were planning on shitcanning.

Then in the span of like 2 years he went from literally accepting scraps and the lowest pay check of everyone on that show to being its highest billed star and the center of 2 insanely successful movies back to back. Shit was bound to change once he got fit and started playing the lead man.

>Wants to keep situation private
>Posts about it on facebook

Tom Hanks has been married to the same chick for like 20 years.
Steve Buscemi is a solid B lister and he's been with the same chick his whole life.
Will Smith is still married to that horrifying goblin.

>that profile pic

Son, separation is almost always the first step to divorce. Depending on the state if you're separated for a certain amount of time it basically streamlines the entire dissolution of marriage. Instead of a hard stop, its a slow fade away.

They're done.

>All the young hot wannabe famous actresses reaction to this

Better to announce it yourself rather than have it leak through TMZ.

who gives a fuck?

>Men rule and always will.
Welcome back from /hm/...you need a towel?

>strong Christian values
American Christianity stems almost entirely from Anglicanism, the church that was specifically reformed to allow divorce.

How did actresses know what a menu was?

Is this real? I'm actually sad about this. Fuckin' selfish pricks.

:stopmusic:

>falling for the tabs meme but with a profile pic

>she lamented how she liked fat pratt more
>now they get separated
kek, he knew he could do better

Probably not with any celebrity, but he was definitely fucking hundreds of other girls.

I mean, how could he not?

Waste of quads fag

He obviously is my man, no need to get upset.

> Christian denominations consider seven to be a holy number because Genesis says that God rested on the 7th day and man was created on the 6th day.

Retard

Anna found out about it when he realized his dick tasted like JLaw stank.

Pratt is too handsome to be with Anna Faris, she's like 10 years too old for him at this point in his career

my gf listens to Anna's podcast and on it she has said multiple times she has had very few sexual partners, I think maybe even just chris or two or three people.

Chris Pratt is back on the menu. You think he will fuck my boipussi?

remember when they abandoned that dog?

>Mew Pratt romance incoming

it is always a pity to see a woman restraining herself to only a few a men.

Not sure why you posted a nigger from a movie. Mew clearly fucked Mcgregor.

I wonder how much he even cares.

He'll be banging a new broad between the premiers of Avengers, Jurassic World, Lego Movie and GotG for the next 10 years.

This isn't a dig at Anna Faris but you can't deny thats whats floating in the back of his mind right now.

>separate right after the emoji movie comes out

good, he deserves better

Ask yourself if you would bang jlaw

thats your answer

He cheated with every young and thin female that dropped her panties for him

I've read interviews where she said she prefered him as a fat fuck. That's probably the reason. She's a feeder and if he is going to continue to star in big movies he has to keep being fit

Before the media create their own version of the story

How big is your nose?

>harsher in hindsight

>Aubrey when finding out the news

Idk if Cillian Murphy is an A/B list celebrity but he started dating his wife when he was like 19 and is still with her.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

It's always sad when a good person gets used up by someone who thinks they can do better. First MEW cucks Riley, now Pratt cucks Anna.

>userpic
blacked poster spotted

poor riley
even slowdive composed a song about them under riley perspective
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0oQ-8uV9s

Faris circa 2000 was God-tier, now she's haggard. Pratt might as well hit as much cunt as he can now with is career at its peak!!!FACT!!!

I SAW him cheat on Anna with JLaw

Those two fucks were bumping uglies like rabbits on Passengers.

Well, we know J-law is a massive whore who fucked that kike Weinstein pig to get her Oscar. So it's now wonder she was riding Pratt!!!FACT!!!

Lies
Chris didn't really likes JLaw, you can see that in here

youtube.com/watch?v=zVSEPx1JGVs

I'm serious, I work in the hotel inside the pinewood studios at Fayetteville. JLaw would go inside Pratts room and not leave for hours at a time.

That and the fact that the director went wayyyy behind schedule because of muh Cinematic vision were the two biggest issues with the movie.

DID YOU DO INTO J-LAWS ROOM AND STICK HER TOOTHBRUSH INTO YOUR URETHRA?!? DON'T WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION, ANSWER ME NOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!FACT!!!

>Guy Fawkes profile pic

Fuck no. I'm just a glorified tech guy.

>young
the dude is 38

Still young