strawpoll.me/13644846/

HOW WAS IT LADS

strawpoll.me/13644846/

HOW WAS IT LADS

strawpoll.me/13644846/

HOW WAS IT LADS

strawpoll.me/13644846/

HOW WAS IT LADS

Someone please post the Fortunate Son webm again.

Misanthropy is nothing new. It's the same shits that say they only cry during movies when a dog dies.

Also, it's the same fags who think Jurassic Bark is sadder than Luck of the Fryfish.

I can't believe people like you exists, the ones that lurk social media to whine about literal who's and their shitty opinions.

kys reddit imitator

>laughing at men being burned alive

If it were woman and a man said that about them, people would be up in arms, but no, gender norms.

Jesus, this episode was shit. Best part was Danny's terrified look as Drogon was plummeting to the ground.

I found that from some other Sup Forums fag so neck yourself

You mean Meera edition.

Pretty sad these white men can't fight

I bet Margaery liked a finger in her bum

>Remember to defend white women at all times dumb white goys, I mean men lmao

she got rejected by a creepy looking autistic virgin aka by /ourguy/

RIP Ed Sheeran

jon protec

jon attac

and most importantly

jon is gonna cum on auntie's back

I was better than the first two. Not as good as last week.

>me on the left

Anybody else disappointed with the Starks reunion?

When Arya missed Rob at the Frey's and when Rick on and Brand just missed Jon, I was hoping they would reunite. I would of killed for a reunion after season 1. It would of been such an emotional scene.

In this episode, seeing Arya, Sansa and Brand together, I felt nothing. I don't hate the characters, but the scene felt boring.What the hell happened? I don't really hate the characters.

first for dick in crazy

asoiaf is jorah's story

best arc
best character

Hi pickle rick

Reminder that the "good guys" army is mostly made up of a culture predicated on pillaging, murder, rape and subjugation.

who here /jeynesnow/?

How can Westerosi cucks compete?

all three of them are emotionless assholes right now, it's impossible to feel anything when all parties involved feel nothing.

Prince that was promised

Just be gay if you don't like them but please stop bitching about it.

shes gonna take the [BLACKED]

best cuck, he takes it like a champ

At this point is there any characters whose writing and character arc hasn't gone to shit besides Jaime?

unironically agree

>post yfw jorah comes uncucked in the end and saves the world

they care about a reunion as much as you do. as far as they all knew until recently, they were each the only stark left alive. they've moved on

or they're just bad actors acting out a shitty script, which is much more likely

Last weeks episode was shit.

he won't be a cuck at the end

>white walkers take several seasons to reach the wall
>fleets and armies in S7 take one episode to travel across the entire continent

BRILLIANT PACING, D&D
YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELVES AGAIN

Sansa is a cunt now
Arya is an abomination now
Bran is overdosing on visions now

Jorah is better in the show than in the books. EUron is alright.

it's supposed to be like that

they havent's seen each other in so long and so much has changed. arya and sansa were int he middle of childish bickering when they got separated. bran was the baby

now, sansa is sort of wordly and understands how shitty the world is from her position as a highborn lady. arya is an assassin. bran is a god who isn't even bran anymore

Unironically post your ideal King and hand of the King

King=jaime
hand=bron

>tfw im jealous of a literal cat

What went so wrong,bros?

he'll die?

I can't believe TARGARYEN FUCKING SHITS still exist

How was it shit? I see no reason why it was shit.

It seems like they really want to drive home this "war is hell and we've all changed" theme.

Says the chimp wearing make up. White walkers please slaughter all the savages next season

King= stannis
hand= davos

any other answer is cuck tier bullshit

the age of white men is over

How can you care about three characters that have the same shitty stone face in 99% of their scenes? It's so fucking boring. Doesn't help all 3 actors are shit.

Who is fucking with the strawpoll

How can anyone rate this 50 minute shitfest a 10 because of one 5 minute good battle scene

HE
FOLLOWED
THE
INSTRUCTIONS

FUCKING GENIUS

I feel so bad for Meera. I want her back.

Same. Wait for Arya/Jon though, that'll be a big one

King: Jaime
Hand: Bran

the age of /picklerick/ is here!

hard mode: they have to be alive in d&d GoT

YAAS QUEEN SLAY

ROOTING FOR DANY!

King=Davos
Hand=irrelevant

mfw white walkers are white people

pol BTFO

QUEEN=Dany
Hand=Sansa

King = Jorah
Hand = Lyanna

>Dragon fucking roasts everyone
>Horse savages ride in yelping and killing men who are burning to death
>lol you people can't fight

interesting, havnt seen it yet but can totally understand that vibe

Its just been to long, too much has happened, the characters are all completely different from when the last saw each other.

Like its the equivalent of meeting the second cousin from the other side of the country emotionally at this point

>there are ways, child...

>that look Sansa gave Arya when she saw her sparring with Brienne
What the literal fuck did she mean by this? Is she mad that Arya now has more worth as a human bean than her useless ass?

>Anybody else disappointed with the Starks reunion?
Its shit because post-S4 Arya has been a smug little shit, Sansa has always just been there as eye candy, and Bran shows up once a season. At this point I have zero investment in their characters, and neither one of them even had a special connection to the other siblings.

If say, a Robb and Jon reunion ever happened, I wouldve cried like a bitch, i literally got teary eyed when they said their goodbyes to each other. I think an arya and jon reunion would be nice to see, but arya has been a smug little cunt and isnt the same endearing character she once was. so all in all, its a payoff that took too long and became meaningless

ok, then

king: jaime
hand: tyrion (he'll come around and betray the queen)

King = Tyrion
Hand = Jaime

Peace would be had by all and shit would get done when necessary. An age of glory ruled by brothers that respect each other.

i know i'm over a week late here, but littlefinger rambling straight nonsense to sansa in episode three was legit the funniest shit in the entire series

The Dothraki couldn't beat the dragon either, and its going to be funny seeing them fight in the cold next season

Why was Dany burning her own people?

Holy shit, Dany is fucking crazy. Guess we know what side the coin landed on.

Dany's demand that Jon Snow bend the knee is a total shit test. If he does what she demands, she'll lose all desire to fuck him.

That thing about fighting everywhere at once? It wasn't nonsense at all, maybe listen to it again champ.

king: littlefinger
hand: varys

King jamie does not need a hand, all he needs is the guidance of his loving wife and Queen brienne

if dubs bronn finishes the job

1st for Jon fucking Arya's tight virgin pussy in season 8

>Hand = Lyanna

BASED

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

You know what I thought was a great touch?

The Dothraki went for the heads and unarmored spots when attacking. Like how Jorah the Andal taught them long ago. I liked seeing that little callback.

>King - Night King
>Hand - Stannis' decapitated corpse

>complain she doesn't have the food to feed her armies
>burns all the wagons holding the grain instead of just the lannister soldiers

You could see Arya smile like a little kid when Jon was mentioned. Their reunion would be great

;_;

how does someone go from cute cuddleable boipussy to twisted fucking psychopath?

she gave Bran the same look when he said he gets visions and has been giving Jon that look since they defeated the Boltons. She is a spiteful little creature full of envy and lust and low cunning

>Anybody else disappointed with the Starks reunion?

That's because the Starks are completely different people than before.

One of the Starks kids is a fucking tree god, shit is going to be awkward

I stand with the Khaleesi.

Winterfell without Jon and Davos around to discuss important shit is as useless as that dried up storyline in KL. Can the show just stop spending time in KL already?

You DO realize she just figured out teleportation that episode. It's not a problem anymore.

that's the scene yeah. honestly came across like something someone really baked wrote and thought was clever

>the virgin stance