Making a joke isn't politically correct

worst episode since the part 2 of the tv improv shit

>writer inserts herself into the episode
>her character blows the main character the fuck out, leaving him speechless
Gotta love modern writing

her parts were dumb
whole ep should have been pickle rick

Yasss slayyyy

surely the previous episode was worse than this one right? at least this one was mildly entertaining from an action standpoint

the monologue at the end though, what the fuck why

MY SELF INSERT IS SMARTER THAN RICK IM ASIAN FEMALE WRITER

desu so far it seems like half the episode tries to stay true to the formula theyve had from the start
while the other half is trying to be all dramatic and shit

i really think all this divorce drama shit has been rammed in by the fem writers forcing the rick and morty being 2deep4u aspect of the show which fucking sucks

the parts in counseling were fucking boring, the only jokes in it were "OMG PEOPLE EAT POOP"

The eating poop bits just werent funny.

Easily the worst part of the episode.
Whoever created her should kill their self.

>looks at the book on the table
>"theres people eating poop!!"
>pls laugh

rickle pick BTFO

This, fuck this shitty writer

>Rick is the smartest man in the universe
>but not the smartest women

YASS

The pickle symbolizes her need to keep a cucumber Rick in her vagina until it transforms into a pickle. She wishes to by fucked by a phallic representation of the slayyyyed one.

how is wong a racist name? And if the joke is that beth just said something stupid, how is that funny?

thought the pickle action was well animated and fun though

Give us a link fellow pickle rickers in the house

yeah, what the fuck was up with that "joke"? was the therapist not Asian?

literally the worst episode in the series

Here are the credentials for one of the writers:
imdb.com/name/nm2005299/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr12

just another SJW writer trying to appease the tribe

cmon guys, you need a smart therapist at this point. jerry and beth divorcing is a huge change in the show, basically the only change in the series so far. think about it. the show is constant chaos, the only common theme that goes on for more than 2 episodes is the family itself, their relationships to one another. the show is a complete mess and this therapist serves as a focal point to the entire series, to provide structure by reuniting the family- potentially the only actual story in rock and morty. everything else is reddit brain food. basically, this therapist can turn this series into a story rather than off-the-wall episodic chaos. if she was 2dumb4u and irrelevant, then you couldn't even really bring jerry back into the picture since beth/jerry was more of a sideline act to rick and morty. the therapist is probably more important to the show now than even rick and morty, without her the show can't develop into a story that drives more seasons.

how the hell did this bitch get hired

>you see Rick and morty is both sexist and feminist

You tell me

The problem is they already had an arc like this and it was done better in one episode. The deer surgery one

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>"Your name is racist."
How... How did that get approved?

The same way all talentless people get hired in Hollywood now. Bitch on twitter about made up problems and tell them their problems will be solved if you hire them. That's what these cunts did. They made a stink about there not being enough women writers on R&M and told them to hire them and of course Dan immediately started slobering over the concept of being Progressive.

She BTFO pickle rick but he got the final win because he is a pickle.

She posted about donald nonstop on twitter, so dan harmon felt a kinship with her.

hav pusy

Diversity hire. Seriously. They delayed this season to find diversity hires. Where you been? Enjoy the pickle tho.

>imdb.com/name/nm2005299/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr12

Im UTTERLY baffled as well.

the arm stuff in the last episode was actually amusing

this was just dull cancer

Can someone explain what happened with this character? Was it some sjw shit?

Gao is a whiny fuck thats how.

Maybe I'm giving the show too much credit but I'm pretty sure this whole divorce arc is supposed to get us off Rick's side and make us realize how shitty his is for everyone around him.

Given that the fans were too dumb to get they were doing that throughout the entire show, and even the hamfisted Unity episode went over their heads, the writers are going even more obvious.

Wong is a racist racist but Sanchez is ok?

Women ruin everything.

fair enough, nice quints nigga

>the annoying orange

holy shit

the episode literally ripped off the annoying fucking orange

comedy is dead

Hey my name is Sanchez fuck off

I think the joke was that the voice actress wasn't Asian.

go back to Sup Forums bigots

Yeah it's her. Good job with autist investigation.

I don't get the appeal of that

You named after dirty Sanchez?

Any pics of her feet?

The joke is that the writer wanted to bitch about racism to her own race.

So you're the creator of that bitch, huh?
She was shit.
Kill yourself.

>ChairmanGao
Impressed a commie didn't make a Trump-Russia joke desu

>open up facebook
>first fucking post i see

i guess this is just the world we live in now. this is how it ends. the pickle meme is going to fucking kill me.

I don't think I will continue watching this show.

>open up facebook

my thinking is the writers insisted on a divorce and are going to spend all of s3 trying to overcome this divorce shit they imposed on themselves. i predict s3 to be garbage, the season where the hype dies and the sjw crap is reborn-then dies.

1. It was a meta joke about how people are overly ignorant and perceive everything as racist in despite of facts.
2. This is what the writers actually believe.

Pick one. It could be either

open up facebook
>>first fucking post i see
>i guess this is just the world we live in now. this is how it ends. the pickle meme is going to fucking

I can't believe they had an amazing thing with Season 1 *someone* decided that was stupid and fagged it up starting in Season 2 and now it's not even the same show anymore.

Neither of which result in humor. It's a superfluous line.

pickle checked

your not a fan that's cool now fuck off

It is almost assuredly 2

i remember before they aired season 2 they said something like season 2 was going to be all serialized cancer and then with season three they'd go back to random bs. guess that's just a pipe dream now though. family divorce drama is here to stay

Why don't they hire whoever made this pasta? It's actually funny.

I think it's more what stupid piggu cunt believe after she's been infected with retarded western ideals, while idolizing eastern ideals she has no idea about. "ChairmanGao", disgusting.

The idea that a supergenius would in any way, do anything that would require help or be thwarted is total bullshit. The original concept of R&m was it's like a rollercoaster ride through crazy bullshit, just so Rick can get his rocks off, but is never truly in any danger.

Well, she did worked for robot chicken.

I don't think you understand the damage Jessica Gao has done to the show.

I own the Comic books and Plushies and shit but now this ham fisting really detracts from the eloquence of every other episode.

Because that would get rid of the show's liberal agenda

Wow, one whole fucking episode.

everything she has worked on bombed right after might actually be the end for this show she fucked up the story line.

I mean, It just explains how did she got the as contact. Still bullshit though. I get why Roiland got mad.

I swear to God you faggots are as bad as the SJWs you say you hate

You are, because nobody gave a shit about Rick's interpersonal issues and "real effects on his family" because the entire premise was him dragging his autistic grandson around for insane bullshit and getting laughs along the way. I don't care about a realistic depiction of family issues. I don't think most of the show's Season 1 fans do either. I really don't think this show will be a cultural phenomenon much longer.

the show doesn't fucking NEED A FUCKING ARC. it should be driven on the strength of each episodes individual premise. it's a FUCKING CARTOON

Jerrey and Beth havn't had the divorce yet but she is in therapy for it.. does the writer not watch the show?

>crew favorite
Does this mean the rest of the season is going to be shit?

At least her job of being the writer for the keemstar cartoon "The Memestar Chronicles" will be good.

point thats making everyone pissed is theres plot holes in the fucking episode.

They're in therapy because Summer was huffing glue, you brainlet

>t. skeptic intellectual

got mad about what?

> politics is intimidating

In that case, you are confused about why people hate jay dubs

This. I actually enjoyed Pickle Rick's adventure the most of the episode. The therapy shit was boring.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WriterCopOut

i honestly wonder if justin actually enjoys what has become of the show. it was just a goofy little flash animation about a boy licking and old man's testicles. and now it's fucking this.

Wut plot holes? Please no retarded le ebbin science shit.
He had (((creative differences with harmond))), aka he was calling him out.

Oh so we arn't allowed to watch the same Show because you want to promote fucking bullshit politics in my scifi cartoon.

is there proof of him 'having these differences'

not calling you a liar, just want to see

>A cop out is when a story builds to a certain climax and the writer suddenly wusses out and chooses a different, less ambitious or less satisfying ending
And exactly what climax was the show moving towards?

What are you talking about retard?

>the first and second worst episodes of the entire series were written by women

Damn...

Are you guys joking? The joke was making FUN of SJWs. They're taking the piss out of people who go, "Oh, Asian therapist named Wong, how stereotypical", even though Wong is very obviously a widespread Asian last name and also the writer of the episode is Asian.
Fucking Christ, I always made fun of the "2smart4u" writing of the show but if you were all able to be caught up by that maybe I'm wrong.
>b-but R&M is plebbit so it can't hate SJews
They already discussed the usage of the word retarded in season 1.

>le absurdist humor man is losing narrative control to moralizing therapy woman even as dan harmon loses control to hired-by-committee writers

pottery

Hopefully this is the downfall of the show.
This Rick bullshit is more annoying then ponies.