Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what am I supposed to do now

Where were the jokes, Dan?

i wont be watching another episode until pickle rick returns

Get your very own Pickle Rick tattoo.

Farewell Pickle Rick

Are there people that found that episode funny in any way?
Im not shitposting here, I cant name a single joke that was told

uuuh the black guy eats poopy lmao

PIIIIICCKKKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Shut the fuck up.

It doesn't have to be funny, it's brilliant.

Stop trying to not enjoy yourself.

DUDE THERAPY LMAO

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTTYYYY

uuuumummmmmm, did you see the pickle??

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>It doesn't have to be funny
I was under the impression that this was a comedy show. I thought being funny was the main goal of comedy

Woman are funny. Get over it.

This show is ded. Good.

Rick was a pickle. People aren't normally pickles. It's funny, get over it.

LOL HE WAS A PICKLE LOL THERAPY LOL POOP LOL

WHO THE FUCK IS PICKLE RICK?

STOP PLAYING MUSIC

1. the black guy eats poop

Pkl rck

Satire aside how long can a show be 'intelligent' and funny?

If we do a surface level analysis of the first three episodes this season I do not see sustainability in quality.

Episode 1 had story changing affects and continuity with previous stories. It is unlikely they can do it mid season.8/10 it was fun and had intelligent moments

Episode 2 was dull, it was an adventure but the intelligence was nothing that could be guessed or even seen as slightly possible. Muscle memory and radioactive rocks with electrical charge being the key ones. 5/10 filler

Episode 3 nailed the absurd humor and the 'science' was fun and took a fair amount of liberties however the non action dragged slowly and with a smug face. Wow Rick and Beth aren't good people whats new. 7/10

found the suits and jaguar being funny

but yeah all this dramatic divorce shit is killing the show and im sure the fem writers are the reason for it desu

jerry really helped the entire dynamic and now theyre just giving beth more lines but shes not funny for shit, neither is summer

>wong
>racist name btw
I laughed. Also jaguar was tight. Breddy gud ep, better than the last to be sure

Lmao mods just embraced the shitposting

where can i watch new ep? it's not up on couchtuner yet

>have a high iq
>2+ standard deviations above the norm
that episode was shit, stop shilling, faggot

nvm i lied

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

i didn't laugh once. neither did i in the second and first episode (but i liked the first anyway). So as a comedy show it sucks but this season looks more like an absurd action show.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
PICKLE RICK IS NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY POST ALL OF THE TIME

DUDE
PICKLE RICK
L M A O

Has anyone else noticed that female writers can only write stories about romantic relationships?