Who else just became a White nationalist?

Who else just became a White nationalist?

Here's the basic gestalt:

This episode really made me reconsider my allegiances.

Dany has no business ruling a realm she knows nothing about. She has no vision for the future. All she does is bring chaos and destruction. Even when she understands the existential threat of the White Walkers, she still wants Jon to bend the knee, just out of braggadocio.

Her only goal is to be the ruler, and is no better than Cersei in how far she will go to achieve the power.

Watching /ourboy/ charge the Khaleesi Whore after seeing the Lannisters burned alive and slaughtered by foreign garbage made me realize what is at stake. Westeros culture will be decimated by legions of poor, hungry foreign invaders willing to kill to control a superior society instead of just taking care of their problems back home.

Dany has the madness, she must be stopped.

Also, Trump 2020.

She's really taken a negative turn from her slave-freeing proclivities of yesterseason.

Would be poetic for Jaime to be the ideal monarch despite having killed two monarchs he's pledged to protect (Mad King, and Cersei).

This isn't a 2 party system, cuck. There's better options than either two. Not supporting Danaerys doesn't magically turn Cersei good. Cersei has flat-out stated in the past that she doesn't give two shits what happens to her subjects.

Your time is over, white males.

No I agree, I don't think Cersei should rule.

tyrion redemption arc when

Why do you cunts have to politicize everything? It is a fucking show.

white guy trying his hardest to become a leftist here

I hate Sup Forums because the vast majority of you are stupid as fuck, but so is the vast majority of leftists, all the dyke feminist cunts cheering for white men being burned alive

you're all dumb fucks, and I hate you all. and fuck partisan politics in the ass

the end

we didn't politicize it, d&d did when they shoved sjw pandering and shit writing down our throats

*kills horse barbar*

Drogon inherits the world.

shut the fuck up retard you are so fucking stupid
if you can't see the parallels between muh woman morality import niggers to fix it you need to kys asap

>supporting Trump as a white nationalist
I bet you like Richard Spencer too, fucking cuck.

Also, Dany specifically targets the wagons of food that should've been used to feed her future subjects during the long winter—not to mention her current armies. There is no reason for her to have destroyed tonnes of food. The soldiers, sure: they just destroyed one of her key allies in the south, and their leader facilitated the demise of her armada to the west.

> Guys, it's a show! Don't think so hard! xD Just enjoy it!

The dothraki being part of Daenrys' army and invading westeros has been part of the story from the fucking beginning. Get a fucking grip

>script making Tyrion look like an idiot again
"I couldn't predict Cersei had a teleporting army as well as a teleporting navy."

>food
gold

It's a goddamn show, fuckstick

Agreed, everyone is stupid but us.

ism't Westeros culture just Andal culture? They got btfo and replaced already by foreign hordes, whats another one at this point?

Who cares about westerosi culture? It's shit.

I hope the dothtaki rape and pillage the shit out of westeros

Ever heard of confirmation bias? Its a fucking fictional tale. If anything blame jews for brainwashing women or women for being stupid, not a fucking fictional show you dumb cunt

Poor Little White Bois

Please watch the show.

I never said I was a centrist, nor am I a "fence-sitter", I'm quite solid on my view points.

Thanks for proving me right in you being a dumb fuck.

Cringe

the only reason any art is of any interest to anyone is because of how we can compare it to the real world retard

its not that they are advocating for it, its that the character is built for the demographic of dumb cunts that like it, as as you say they are utterly brainwashed into liking it

op made this thread clearly to discuss the political aspect of the show, so how about you retards shut the fuck up and go back to the general

>Let's siege King's landing
>They already have literally 5 years of food stored for winter
good luck, idiots

That's not how the universe works, pal. One side always dominates the other. The winners shape the future and the losers are just ash who become forgotten. It's like that on the microscopic level all the way to humanity. It's evolution

>GRRM can't politicize anything

I hope so.

Tyrion is:
Anti-Cersei
Pro-Jaime
Pro-Snow
Pro-Whores
Pro-Education
Pro-Life
Anti-Iron Bank

He'd also be able to sway Jon to see Dany for what she is.

It must be awful being so retarded to be unable to see that both sides of the aisle have good ideas along with their bad. That's not to say prescribing to one specific ideology or party is bad for the record but it must be unfortunate being able to even see that.

yet he was pro importing an army of savage niggers

I guess he can get jaime to drive them into the sea to sleep with the fishies

The Dothraki and Unsullied are far less of a threat to the land than it being ruled by psychopaths like Cersei and Dany. They just go and attack when and where told, much like any army. The Queenies actually sow chaos.

He learned the mistake of multiculturalism, you can see it in his face.

>Your people can't fight
>When a couple hundred lannister where facing thousands upon thousands of enemies as well as a dragon
>When one girl casually tipping over braziers was enough to kill 10+ dothraki "men"
>Your people can't fight
>lmao

How can we compete with BDC? (big dothraki cock)

This is literally retarded, this guy is literally retarded, what happened is literally the same as setting a kid on fire with a flame thrower and then smashing his fucking face in and say "haha you're shit at fighting"

Dishonorable sack of shit

this is a redditor looks like trying to be old, lurk more faggot you sound gay and your shits retarded

By your sentence it is clear yuo wish the best for the white race

Some white nationalists being stupid in their views should not stop you from admitting you want the best for your people.
There are stupid people breathing and drinking water, should you stop doing it to distance yourself from them?

why do us centrists get so fucking offended lmao. I'm intellectually superior to you I can't get mad lol

>The gold has reached kings landing
what did Tarly mean by this.

>jaime = wojak
>daenerys = qt3.14
>dragon = smug chad pepe

More like ten adults setting an adult on fire who's already marched and fought other adults, and then swooping in, surrounding him and attacking, and then saying he can't fight.

Son, did you just tell me to go back to le reddit?

Wight nationalist here. Get ready to make Westeros great again.

>One side always dominates the other.
What? In nature, survival isn't based on some imaginary dichotomous competition between two sides and domination of competitors isn't a requisite for long-term survival either.

>The winners shape the future and the losers are just ash who become forgotten. It's like that on the microscopic level all the way to humanity.
The prevalence of antibiotics essentially curate the strongest specimens of bacteria. Both humans and bacteria persist in an ongoing arms race. Who's dominating? Are the losers really forgotten when they essentially still exist except stronger?

>It's evolution
Your perspective is really narrow and simplistic and you seem to think everything comes down to brute force. You probably voted for Trump.

yes

>he hasn't seen the Preston video debunking this
>he hasn't seen the Preston video debunking this

There is a reason to destroy the food since theyre falling back to the blockade kings landing plan.

>actually, I support Rojava

Nah I enjoyed watching the Lannister soldiers blood boil and explode out their bodies while their flesh was charred to dust... pretty neato

Yeah, I'm confused about where Cersei is right now? I assume she'll be there for the gold delivery for the Iron Bank

wahhh wahhh white people got BTFO so now i wanna make excuses lolololo

FOR WESTEROS!

HAIL OUR PEOPLE!

you talk like a fucking herbivore

the night king will make westeros white again. he will ress stannis aswell and zombie stannis will be his hand

Calling it now, he is gonna lose the gold hand in the river. Its gonna weigh him down.

She is busy telling euron to ferry over the golden company to wreck dany.

Nope i'm Sup Forums and smart as fuck
i also lift weights and have big muscles
i would beat you up bro

shitskin detected

Its only a matter of time until you are one of us :^)

Bold

>Free slaves
>Burn alive anyone who disagree with my foreign invasion

Wut?

we have snickerdoodle swastikas

I think we are seeing the very beginning of a downward spiral. one that is gonna end with a second mad targaryan

It really fucking sucks that I have to bookmark this thread to read it later because the opening sentence of the OP seems like it set a funny tone for the discussions that have followed. I don't want to watch this season of GoT until all episodes but the last are available and I don't want to be spoiled here, so I'll post this, bookmark it, and move on. Cya guys. I wonder what you'll all have said when I look back at this in a couple months.

Doesn't Cersei burn anyone who opposes her?

I wish D&D were that clever, but this season has been a downward spiral pandering. JonxDany is going to happening.

Name them.

If it wasnt for the feud DnD had with Stannis' actor I could believe this, they had such an obvious hate boner for his character, holy shit.

incorrect

Name them? Episode name "The Winds of Winter".

Context?

>just became
yeah right, Sup Forums

no you can tell hes new as fuck and has zero grasp, hate when news do this shit

A horrible accident.

I'm annoyed as fuck at how quickly they are pushing the romance

ahhh, to be 14 again

When did you give up on having unraped women?

The Lannisters are just as bad, if not worse than Daenerys, who at least managed to liberate many peoples in Essos from slavery and tyranny. And the fact that she triggers racists/sexists from Sup Forums can only make her look better in the eyes of most normal people.

This is all rumor and speculation like most things surrounding the show before the leakfest of the last few seasons.

Basically Stephen Dillane was unhappy with the turn into pure villany Stannis started going on from S3 on as it wasnt what he was sold on for the character. This came to a head around the time the (excellent) child actress for Shireen asked for a raise considering her reception and increased screen time.

So Stannis burned Shireen and dies nearly a couple episodes later. Bravo.

Same thing happened to Ser Barristan but I dont have the twitter cap.

You don't get the luxury of playing on the fence anymore. Honestly you're gonna have to pick a side or you're just going to get consumed from both ends. The ball is already rolling and the time for axing extremists is over. It's been over for a while. We told you guys to shut the SJWs/black supremacists/Islamists/etc down while they were busy co-opting every left wing space with influence, but you just told us it was nothing but Tumblr and laughed at the idea of opposing them. Now that an equal and opposite reaction has formed there's no way to stop it.

Gotta pick. Real conflicts aren't strategy games. You don't get handed a list of factions til you see something you like and right now siding with anything to do with the left as a white person is an exercise in self-destruction.

Gendry is the rightful heir

The Lannisters as a whole aren't that bad.

It's literally just Cersei that is evil

I thought when Jon and Dany met it would be more interesting then just them standing on an island. Its the dumbest most forced shit ever. But get use to it.

>liberate
>applying modern sensibilities to a shitty world stuck in the middle ages
fucking kill yourself

It's still more culture than "I rape things and take its garbage back to the pile of garbage I call a city," which is the entirety of Dothraki culture top to fucking bottom.

Stop being a fucking cuck. Do you really think, in 20 years, you will have an ounce of pride for what you are today?

pure coincidence. dont think about it just enjoy the cgi dragons

Get into the fucking bed and get fucked until you replace all those burned corpses bitch. No you can't use the Dothraki shitskins and their horses. And while you're at it, stay in that bed for the rest of winter. And the rest of your life.

There's no spark there. It's just some more rushed nonsense.

By the way, this user is on to something. The masses just want dragons and YASS QUEEN moments. They dont care about the quality of acting or writing. See the mass of them calling for the death of Littlefinger, one of the few interesting characters played by an actor of pedigree on the show after the budget driven holocaust of seasons 5-7.

Yeah, honestly I think his is far and away the strongest claim.

I loved watching those brave Dothraki warriors, who clearly represented Arab Muslims, utterly slaughter and destroy all those evil white villains. Your time has come white folk. The queen has arrived!

>Implying that showing some dank ass cave paintings to a queen wont get you the puss

>liberates many peoples in Essos
Something that utterly destroys the stability and culture of those cities to the point even the slaves want the system back in place. Being a faggoty revolutionary knocking shit over with no viable replacement is not a virtue. "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions," is not just hot air, it actually applies to stupid fucks like you for this very reason.

if you don't like nazis neither you like liberals & Idpol, their is always an other path, a little bit more to the left.

>One handed man shows insane courage and almost single-handedly wins the war through nothing but sheer force of will
>Eyebrows girl is saved by another force, again

When has Dany ever done anything by herself? Literally the only decisions she makes involve getting fucked, literally and figuratively.

>Anti-Iron Bank
>commits suicide in the last episode