Arya is a Mary Sue and dany is a cunt

Where did Arya learn to fight like that? Her training with Syrio was bare bones and she only did "water dancing" none of that would give her the skills she had in that fight. Also dany is the shittiest character in the series with plot armor thicker than all of the books combined

umm they're literally magic queens you fucking shitlord do you really need an explanation?

Arya trained for like an entire season dude not to mention she's a wealthy woman and skills comes easily to those

>Where did Arya learn
She shapeshifting imposer now there is literally nothing she can't do

I'D PUNCH THAT BITCH IN THE FACE

Wasn't Arya granted gifts from a literal God of assassins?

Arya's borderline and her plot armor is a bit too thick but she isn't too bad. Dany absolutely would have been better as an offscreen character that got mentioned in each season/book and then finally showed up, did a couple flashbacks, got on with things, and then had a spin off series later that explained what she was up to.

dany is just really boring.

arya has no reason to be in the show at all anymore and should've been killed off way before the assassin shit. she's purely in it for the "YOU GO GURLLLL" audience. i say this as a maisie aficionado.

No she wasnt gifted, she stole from him was allowed back refused to do a job and killed his assistant and left

Arya was trained by a water dancer AND the faceless men AND the hound
What training did Brienne have? She is just a big woman without much training, and size doesn't mean anything if you are quick enough. Also Brienne's sword was heavy and slow, while Arya's was quicker.

But yes, Dany is complete garbage.

>size doesn't mean anything if you are quick enough
holy fucking kek this whole post is bait I know but that just took the cake

But she got hardly any training from syrio very little from the faceless men and the hound hardly did any for her as well

It's literally fan fiction at this point. It's like some Stark tumblr fangirl who is also a Jon+Dany shipper wrote the series.

Im counting the days until martin finishes all the books so we can laugh at how the show isnt canon

you'll be counting for a while, user

Ive got time

I'm sure you do.
Others don't have much left, though.

Trust me George will finish it

>show producer in the back

both of them in fact

>Where did Arya learn to fight like that?
Judging by the way she was holding her sword, she never learned. Good thing Brienne noticed and never swung at her head, otherwise there'd be a sword sticking through the back of it. She probably should have said something afterwards though.