/got/ Game of Thrones General

just imagine

Why the fuck is based onion now a comedic relief pervert?

BASED DANY

>everyone arguing about lannister vs targaryen
lmao you people need to support a REAL house

That would be fucking mental.

first for perfectslavegirlfu

I'm imagining that if Jaime killed Dany then and there the series would be 10x better

So can someone recap the episode in 50 words or less?

Is there anyone that can defeat the mountain?

to setup the inevitable "him giving greyworm a handjob" joke which will be delivered by the oh so witty short man

THE HOOOAAR IS PREGNANT

To put the nail in the coffin on Stannis

>Chad houses
>2/3 don't even exist

Bend the knee to the best general in Westeros.

Is she also the same girl on Suits?

>Arryn
>Tully
How could one man have such shit taste

DANY DANY DANY

>Tully or arryn chad
Wut. How in any way shape or form?

As far as the show goes, which im assuming is what youre going from based on these beta male major houses, the only Chad Houses are Greyjoy and Baratheon.

Redemption arc complete. I don't care if he didn't get it done. He showed the balls and spirit he thought he'd lost.

saint helen

>no melly

The hound with a flaming sword because pottery

Arya or Brienne

House 'consistently cucked' Baratheon are chads but Lannisters aren't???

>the virgin defense

>melisandre not on the battlefield burning lannister fucking shits at the stake
Sad!

Once he gets rid of that soul sucking succubus of a sister, then he'll be redeemed

She got knocked up by an Aussie, m8.

Night king or just any white walker

Sansa Stark
Brann weird
Arya home
Jon dragon glass
Dany dragon
Bronn badass
Jamie lamie
Dickon Rickon

>Front line soldier
>1 in plate
>1 in cloth and leather
nani

>'consistently cucked'
Bobby B was only cucked because he didn't give a shit. It was more like Cersei being butthurt that Chad didn't give a shit about her while she fantasized about him, so she went for the ultimate revenge.

he'll die forever a cuck

When/where did the meme about Stannis burning people alive on the beach at Dragonstone begin? He's clearly just burning wooden idols of the seven

>implying

Oberyn did

its another niggress

You forgot Arya : Unchained

You forgot
peepee poopoo

Flying dragons just look dumb to me now. It's like a bat that weighs 50,000 lbs. What are those wingbeats even supposed to be doing?

Wait, people actually liked the Arya Brienne fighting scene. How is that possible? That was probably one of the worst scenes in the entire season.

>because their episode recaps are all about talking how Dany deserves the Iron Throne regardless of the methods she uses.

The next episode preview literally has Tyrion (or someone, I can't remember) saying, "we need to convince Danny to stop being a retarded pyromaniac," and everyone to this point has strongly advised against taking King's Landing with a bunch of weapons of mass destruction and a horde of foreign invaders.

Also, again, I'm not talking about episode recaps, I'm talking about this one scene that does a good job of convincing (reasonable) viewers that Dragon Dan is a terrifying maniac.

>They're enemy combatants. We didn't stop with one nuke, why should Dany stop after torching just a few Lans?

In the same way that scores of people were (rightly) outraged and horrified by America's nuclear attacks on Japanese civilians, I think most viewers who don't buy into YAAS KWEEN-ery would be horrified if Danny's dragons continue to annihilate swathes of utterly defenseless, terrified men.

That was old mountain, this is Sir Gregor Clegane 2.0 son.

I went into it critical and I thought it was cool, don't see the hate for it

i think you mean entire series

>lighthearted sparring match triggers autists

new title time !

"Burner of Grain for famished Peasants"

Jaime the Just!
The Last Lion!
King Slayer!
Half Hand!
Oath Keeper!

Entirety of HBO catalogue

>big strong sworn defender cant beat little girl
yeah it was triggering

I fucking hate Bran for being so callous towards Frogfu. She dragged his autistic ass through a frozen wasteland, lost he brother and nearly died and she gets nothing for it.

>Bran knows many things about everyone
>Jon makes Dany moist
>No one has any food
>dick-on
>YAAAAS QUEEN uses her air tank to inadvertently destroy the food she needs
>Bronn has good aim
>Jaime fails at jousting

He wasn't called Robert 'The one who Cucks' Baratheon for no reason son

Oh and
>Nobody knows what real fencing looks like

what did she expect him to say?

>be Greyjoy
>get BTFO every war
>be Baratheon
>go extinct

Close but Tywin, Kevan and Euron are Chads.

Will Tyrion and Jaime ever be best buds again?
Was nice seeing Tyrion giving a shit about something for a second

>has direct surviving members and heirs
>doesn't exist

Yes. Tyrion is the one who convinces dragon bitch to spare Jamie and Bronn.

She's gained years of experience traveling largely alone, and if not learning from some of the most accomplished killers in all of Westeros
I'm pretty sure we'll be fine without a rocky training montage to appease your autism friendo

Why would they be doing fencing?

Why did they change Danny saying Drakarys with Valyrian accent to Drakarys with a britbong/amerifat accent? It sounds pretty awful when she does.

So one good bolt is enough to disable a dragon (in this case it is a wyvern) for a while.

Dragons(wyvern) don't really seem that strong anymore.

she should have slit his throat

>baratheon extinct

podrick died?

>it ain't me start playing

Surely someone in the costume department could have made some armor for Dany? Her black clothes looked boring.

Uhhhhh, Gendry is alive, sweetie.

>years of experience
Retard

The Chad spear throw.

Why does Euron's have a horseshoe and pine tree on it?

How does training with a wooden staff in Braavos for a few months make Arya one of the best swordsmen in the world?

OK, perfect dragon slaying plan right here. Forget fucking big arrows -- that's pathetic loser shit. Y'all're about to be red-pilled on the only way to kill Dan's stupid dragons.

>secure dragon skeletons in king's landing
>kills masses of peasants
>stitch them together over the dragon skeletons to make some hideous, eldritch abomination
>do whatever Guy-burn did to the Mountain, but to all the stiched together corpses/dragon skeletons

boom, now you've got several undead dragons -- presumably much stronger and even more loyal than living dragons if Zombie Mountain is anything to go by.

>podrick
You mean Gendry

Is it me or did littlefinger forget some of his lines in a couple of scenes, it always looks like he wants to say something but nothing comes out of his m outh.

Does anyone have the Season 8 spoilers handy? I saw it a few days ago but I can't find it now ;_;

It's just like the walkers. Their mythic and legendary status makes them seem very scary, but a well-aimed bolt/some fucking glass puts them down with ease

>rely on bastards

Try again sweaty
>Pod "Bringing the" Payne

SyFy Tier, Jewsus Christ!

That's the whole point, CIA is losing his grip on the situation. It's retarded, but he's destined to die by the hands of two strong females.

even then, shes still a small child and whats her face has probably had more training than aryas been alive

he is phonying it in really hard

Do you think the entirety of the show takes place over the course of a few months? Arya has been living solo more or less since season 2, it's been years since then twat

I don't get what the picture is trying to convey. is it implying she's a retard for not using drogon to fly over the lannister soldiers horizontally? I mean, she is a retard for that but they do show her making horizontal sweeps after the fact.

and how the fuck is anyone supposed to empathize with her after she fucking pompeii'd a platoon? Poor Dickon will never recover.

>costume fag
WHO CARES

He'd still have been pissed if he'd found out what they were doing and he was cucked by Rhaegar long before any of that.

So did Cersei really do anything that bad?

Sure she blew up a sept and a few hundred people, but why is this any better than leading armies into battle that kills thousands of people, looting and pillaging towns and cities, etc. And sure she has done a few nasty things but it was only ever to protect herself and her allies and interests and prevent the same thing happening to her.

Was Jamie right that when the fighting is over and she builds a better world, nobody will really care about how she built it?

Also incest isnt even that bad in universe seeing the Royal family for about 500 years did it as tradition.

#team Cersei

Some "instructor" got Maisie to do fencing stances at first, then lost all semblance of sense.

And Brienne had some sort of stroke and forgot she had a longsword.

>horsefucker: your people don't know how to fight
>ambushed a small force nursing along a baggage train
>while using a dragon

>thinking a strong independent womyn leader needs armor for battle
UHM S W E E T I E

>years of experience
jesus christ stop this meme
that scene clearly shows she's supposed to be a master water dancer which is bullshit since she has had literally no training in the fighting style apart from a few months in season 1

yeah you(faggot) don't really have to try that hard to beat them

House Baratheon was literally cucked into extinction, how can they be a Chad?

>Dany/Jon wedding will be the only one where nobody dies

In traditional swordsmanship, hence why she bested Jaime, another traditionally trained swordsman
Arya was trained in multiple styles, if you recall