No one talks about this show anymore. Not even normies. I thought it was the bestest TV show ever?

No one talks about this show anymore. Not even normies. I thought it was the bestest TV show ever?

It was like 3 years ago

Move the fuck on

Overrated shit, I'm glad the meme got stale and forgotten.

Fuck off, you want LOST threads back too? It's over, and the last season was shit.

>tfw Jesse in the last episode

its because everyone realized The Wire was better

dont even think about @ing me nerds

>the last season was shit.
Why does everyone say this? The last season was the second best season after the first

Malcolm in the middle was okay....

I'm still not sure if he committed suicide or not, I like to think he did because it makes it a whole lot sadder.

Last season was the best one you cuckold
Nothing will ever, EVER top breaking bad.

people still talk about lost, sopranos, x files etc regularly but nothing about breaking bad

The only regular thread for those shows are Soprano meme threads.

>IM LE KNOCKER
this show was fucking cancer

It aged like milk.

Back in those times I still wore a fedora.

Jesse was so irredeemably stupid I presume if he tried to kill himself he'd fuck it up and wind up a vegetable or some shit, which incidentally would make him a more likable character. I don't understand how that dumbfuck junkie got so much sympathy.

I don't think there'll ever be anything as good as The Wire. People talk shit about the last season, but more than any other show, it just feels so free of any kind of bullshit.
Literally some of the best art I've ever come across, especially narrative art. Maybe the best of all.
I'm rewatching it right now and realizing I fucked up, because I'm going to finish it within the week and then if I pick up any other new show or watch any film, chances are it won't be anywhere near as good. Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and all these other fucking "TV renaissance" and "TV is the best medium" shows can fuck right off.

>someone actually typed this all out

HOLY SHIT BROS
Walt TEACHED cHemistry! the study of CHANGE

Walt CHANGED into HEISENBERG his evil altar ego

holy shit bros

I love Breaking Bad but there's not really much to discuss now that its over. It was a pretty straightforward show.

The entire premise of the show is fucking ludicrous.
Don't know how you fags got past the first few episodes to be honest.
>science rules bitches!!
fucking reddit shit

dude nazis lmao

>wire
must have watched like 2 episodes then quit

Treme is better, but it's merciless for brainlets.

It turned out to be Reddit after watching it with a critical glance.

>dude le transformation is so deeeep
>plays music video with clips of walt turning into heisenberg
>yeah science xDD

fuck this show, I say it again FUCK THIS SHOW

none of that ever happened sperglord

I still love this show, season 4 threads on Sup Forums were the best