youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U&t=191s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Someone spent so much time making this

>actually making this
>pushing judgement on a show
lmao

you forgot:
>spammed and virally marketed all over the internet
>forced emotional scenes targeted directly towards emotionally stunted manchildren
>Morty is socially awkward and unpopular at school, which allows reddit to identify with him
>Rick is "above it all" and superintelligent, which reddit thinks they can identify with
>generic inoffensive art style that isn't weeby, childish, or weird, so reddit is allowed to like it and wouldn't be embarrassed to say they watch it.

meant for

daily reminder the creator has no idea what nietzsche meant when he said god is dead

Thank you to whoever made this.
That's their argument. Go back to you know where you subhuman retards.

Why do redditors come to Sup Forums to blabber about what other redditors do on reddit?

>nobody cares if you enjoy watching rick and morty
then why did you make this infographic, friend? :^)

Why would I care if something is "reddit" or not?

Yeah the violence is really over the top. I wish they would do one episode without using it a crutch

The viral marketing thing is done because adult swim cartoons don't have the marketing budget that other cartoons that are backed by companies like FOX have.
Your other points also apply to essentially every other Western animation...............

fair enough but regardless of making it, pushing a judgement on a show is reddit itself. who cares if you like a show just dont jump into the fandom bollocks, and thats on everything

>have 30 threads filtered at any given time
>half of Sup Forums is still ricky and morty and got

We need /pleb/.

To attempt to try and fit in here.

Nah you can't dictate what people can or can not like.

>stop not liking shows! only god (who doesn't exist) can judge Rick and Morty!

Ironically Sup Forums talks about Rick and Morty more than reddit does.

>getting triggered attempting to strawman by a post saying "do whatever just stop trying to push opinions"
lmao

Sup Forums is a forum dedicated to discussing television and film. There's nothing wrong with pushing a judgement onto a show if you can back up your judgement with examples and evidence. I think the OP image does that well. And it's not so much about pushing a judgement onto a show as it is about unpacking what that judgement comes from.

>getting triggered because people have different opinions from you
"""lmao"""

not shilling, but I think this channel did nihilism, humor, and story telling better than Rick and Morty

Am I wrong, just biased, or both?

Daily reminder

How do all of those things not exactly define what Sup Forums is?

Toilet humor? Poopoo pepe, poo in loo, etc are popular jokes around the site.

Irreverent violence? Have you never been to a rekt thread?

juvenile nihilism was massively popularized by this site. The enlightened gentlesir meme derives from edgy Sup Forums autists (who also fit into the irreverent violence worshiper group as well)

Constantly referencing popular culture is actually endless on Sup Forums. Any thread you go into, I guarantee there will be a reference to pop culture. Worse, there will often be a hipster aspect to it, in which the reference will be of an obscure thing that only a small handful of people will get and then be able to circlejerk over how smart and well=versed in pop culture they are.

The only place where you may have had a case was in corporate complicity, as Sup Forums used to be quite anti-corporate libertarian, but in the last 4-5 years or so, there have been far more corporate shill threads on nearly every board, except the truly obscure ones.

>this passive aggressive quotation marks
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U&t=191s

#VideosThatWillRestoreYourFaithInHumanity

No.

Looks like David Brock and Shareblue have come here after Sup Forums annihilated him.

you guys are so fucked it's not even funny.

>reddit is bad cuz capitalism

dropped

is lefty Sup Forums behind the hate campaign against the smartest show on Sup Forums?

Are they continuing after the channel wipe or what/
Also there back to school episode was the height of their series. The song was hilarious and so was the speech in the car and the cops reaction. Everything else just hasn't been as good.

Only a redditor would put all this effort into something so meaningless

Time to kys OP

>intimidated by quotation marks
"""lol"""

I'M PICKLE RICK
*BUUUUUUUUURP*

>watching things with others
You literally don't pay enough attention. I will only watch shit shows with others, possibly comedies. There's no value in shared viewing outside of a theatre where etiquette is strictly established and adhered to.

No.

>Are they continuing after the channel wipe or what
Maybe, we'll see.

>Everything else just hasn't been as good.
Meh, I always thought Greatest Generation was great(also bleaker and darker than anything on Rick and Morty). I'm fond of Meme Magic, the Vidya episode, NGNS, and Metamorphosis, but I can see why someone would think x should've been cut

>trying to rationalise shitposting
Go back to redit

Pickle rickers absolutely BTFO.

>spammed and virally marketed all over the internet
they did the same thing here with the gamergate campaign and the red pill documentary

>forced emotional scenes targeted directly towards emotionally stunted manchildren
Sup Forums is literally full of anime pictures and memes based on popular kid cartoons

>Morty is socially awkward and unpopular at school, which allows reddit to identify with him
The word "normie" was invented here

>>Rick is "above it all" and superintelligent, which reddit thinks they can identify with

Most of Sup Forums identifies with Hitler

>generic inoffensive art style that isn't weeby, childish, or weird, so reddit is allowed to like it and wouldn't be embarrassed to say they watch it.
there's threads here on Sup Forums about people going to the cinema alone and being afraid of being judged for it

>implying that would take a lot of time

are you in highschool?

I think what bothers 4chaners the most about reddit is that most redditors are socially well adjusted

No doubt there was a time when reddit wasn't as popular and it was full of weirdos but then it went mainstream

Daily reminder that this infographic was probably made by a Sup Forumshack.
Daily reminder that 5 out of 6 points are purely ideological, and the last one (the McDonald's shilling) would disqualify 90% of the shows that are commented on reddit.

Justin Roiland here AMA faggots

none of those points have any relevence to the points they're supposed to be disproving except maybe the first one.

Didn't read. Kys.

Only a redditor would post that gif

Time to kys fag

You can tell when someone is a reditard because they always complain about Sup Forums

>mcnugga
how did they get away with this

>I think what bothers 4chaners the most about reddit is that most redditors are socially well adjusted

In the age of living on your cellphone and keeping up snapstreaks, what is socially well adjusted? Is it the 55% of kids who actually have sex in highschool these days? People on reddit are all broken mentally and they will be forever. At least on Sup Forums there's a chance they'll see things that contradict their programmed world view.

I don't watch the show and I doubt I'd like it but I still enjoy seeing all the R-word boogeyman posts get deleted. Every time it happens I feel like there's hope for the board.

>Most of Sup Forums identifies with Hitler

I love redditor-hunters on Sup Forums. They're like Vietnam vets looking for Vietnamese spies in New York in the '90s.
These guys have absolutely no way to spot a redditor, yet they write hundreds of posts acting as this is an emergency. I genuinely don't know if they're just shitposting, if they're schizos or if they are just trying to disrupt other boards for political reasons. Most likely it's the third option.

I can tell you're a redditor

>watching r&m unironically

More like that most redditors are socially well adjusted but think and acts like they're outcasts in a obnoxious way. The rest of reddit is delusional outcasts that think they're socially adjusted

I'm not. Another proof of the mediocrity of your method for spotting redditors.

all of those things defined Sup Forums

he is right, you are that crazy tranny redditer that gets triggered in literally every Sup Forums thread

>lying on the internet
why would you do such a thing?

people who use social media are by definition socially maladjusted.

Relationships that only exist in text and brief meetings aren't real relationships.

The fact that you had to say "I'm not", as if it carried any weight or merit makes you look like an insecure faggot.

Worse than reddit.

>nihilism

So this show reflects The truth of The world?

I'm Gonna watch it Then

>64 posts
>only 35 different ips

Another reminder that using Verhoeven's work as a benchmark for how to tastefully use violence in a meaningful way is fucking shit sucking retarded.

Are you sure I'm the insecure one here? God, being you must be exhausting.

Don't have a reddit account but reddit is excellent for links to HD sports streams. Literally saved me thousands in yearly cable fees now that I cut the cord.

Most reddit post I have ever seen on Sup Forums

>there are serious objections to what OP posted in this thread
The latest wave of redditors almost makes me wish this was reddit with usernames that I could filter. By not agreeing with OP you are ousting yourself as both a newfag and cancer. Anyone who has been here for more than a year and possesses an IQ above 90 will recognize just how reddit rick and morty is. Daily reminder to update your filters to block any and all mention of leddit and plebbit and also game of thrones to enable legacy lurking

So you're a simpleton as well.

christ you're a fucking faggot go away.

filtering is very reddit though, it's no different that downvoting an unpopular opinion into oblivion. just scroll past the shitposts like an adult

I don't agree with OP.

Do plebbitors even realize they are using reddit grammar? Just the way you post is more than enough to conclude you are a ledditor

So nobody cares if someone is watching Rick and Morty. So why did someone care so much that they made a fucking chart about it?

>I'm not s redditor
>but I use reddit
everytime

probably been here longer than you, nerd.

>tfw Russian shills are trying to convince anons that no one in their community deserve trust, and that almost everyone could be a reddit double agent
Wow, it really makes me think

>tfw russians are hacking Sup Forums to make them not like Rick and Morty

All reddit

Nobody cares if someone enjoy watching. Read properly m8

I'm reddit, that's true.

Nah, you can see this shit on almost every board. It's cohordinated.
Now, I said russian shills for the sake of it, I don't know if it's them, yet it is undeniable that a group is trying to push this idea on the Sup Forums userbase.

Totes reddit.

Oни нaчинaeт пoдoзpeвaть, тoвapищи...

yeah, nobody can not like Rick and Morty unless they're being paid to do it.
the only question is: why?

I'm talking about redditposting.

>like who cares bro XDDD
>forcing judgement on a show is like so uncool like why do you even care like really? XDDDD
shut the fuck up you reddit CUNT

This. Hell, even on 8ch*n you'll find the same exact posts and infographics. It is spreading like a cancer, and it is organized.

it's pretty clear who is a redditor and who's not

Пoшёл нaхyй, дeбил c пepeвoдчикoм, блять.

>rick is made nihilistic
>he's also a depressed mess that barely holds it together every day and has suicidal thoughts and tendencies
One of the creators has gone out of his way to say that the entire point was to show that kind of nihilism is bullshit, so your opinion is shit just from your misunderstanding of that part of the show.
I didn't read the rest yet, just needed to point this out.

Пиздyй нa Peддит, чмoхa

Whatever, you know how it will end. 10% believes it, 90% spouts the meme for fun, the result being that at some point it will be accepted as common knowledge, even if it's just a shitty meme.
Stormfags have managed to turn Sup Forums into a natsoc ws QG in 3 years in the same way: this is how it works.

At the end of it debate will be impossible, for people will just start shouting REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT like the retards they are. Notice that redditposting is never used in a descriptive way, rather it is used to dismiss other people's opinion by reducting them to reddit stereotypes and archetypes. In this process the sctual arguments are never touched, and 9 times out of 10 who is being accused of being a redditor will be misrepresented, for his arguments will be reframed in a context based on reddit, which on Sup Forums bears very specific ideological connotations.

This is the equivalent of saying my little pony has serious undertones. My God,ive cracked it. R*ck and m*rty fans are just new age ponyfags. Would a single board dedicated to your cartoons keep you from posting here?

still better than anime

>This is the equivalent of saying my little pony has serious undertones.

How?

how fucking new are you?
you're clearly a redditor yourself.