/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Deliriously Happy Candie Edition

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

directv.com/tv/Twin-Peaks-The-Return-M0ZDdHhZQ2lUeldGby9GckxSaXJvUT09?keyword=twin peaks
youtube.com/watch?v=0Sr54ekOkTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wife?

Booper and Richard gonna go on a road trip together next episode.

How much is /tpg/ going to lose its collective shit when Agent Jeffries actually appears?

He isn't though.

What was the name of place he was at? Didn't quite catch it, sounded like Dutchmen.

The internet in general would freak out. Even people who don't care about Twin Peaks would care about David Bowie's final role being kept secret all this time.

Germans are the worst race ever to face this planet.

True, David Bowie is normie garbe.

It would be a cheap stunt IMO

Wheres the link

The Dutchman, I think.

Wait... didn't the guy say Jeffries was at Jack Rabbit's Palace?

Isn't that the place near the Lodge gateway Bobby said he and Briggs used to go to?

how did we go from this...

If that happens

DOguejio get mad

>It would be a cheap stunt to have a returning character played by a beloved music icon in his final appearance ever
>In possibly Lynch's final project ever

...TO THIS?

Did he died?

DELET

No one knew that Catherine Coulson would in in the new show, not even her agent.

HE'S DEAD

WRAPPED IN FIST

COOP FIST LOLc

Fuck doppelcoop is based

>the version on Sky in german wasn't dubbed, the dubs are posted on thursdays
>It was up for seven hours
FUCKING SEVEN HOURS AND NO TORRENT
FUCK EVERYTHING

>Lynch upstages his final film project by turning it into the final project of someone 10x more famous

that's because germany is the bad country. baddest than mr. c

What link?

>Lynch's final Lynching is to Lynch Lynch

It's perfect.

>Germany
>torrents

JUST

(You)
James is now undisputed kino

Battling Bud is the fucking raddest guy ever.

also bigger punch in the gut, it wasn't just germany
but also australia

>now
When wasn't he?

sauce?

When he was being seduced by a milf

>There were plebs...everywhere!

well the aussies will withhold it just to be assholes.

>wife

I went to a gay bathhouse yesterday and I swear doc hayward was there staring and smiling at me, even whilst I was getting laid . Was I getting lynched irl

He's dead, so probably not.

>doc hayward
he's deader than bowie

Shit, I didn't even know that. Who's dead in this series altogether?

>Log Lady
>Albert
>Doc
>Major Briggs (archive footage)
>Possibly Jeffries

You're getting possessed

Pete.

>tfw won't be able to go to bed untill i get a Episode 14 torrent

>tfw not sleeping until next week

I know there are a few more but I'm wondering who actually died between filming and airing. There's something beautiful about this shit taking so long to get made but still managing to get people in it before the end.

Don't die

Briggs' and Jeffries' status in the show is ambiguous

>tfw your ring shows up in the Lodge without Bob attached

Something beautiful is getting people to keep watching you show even if you just leave shots of people staring at each other for almost 10 minutes and people keep going - HE DID IT AGAIN, THE ABSOLUTE LYNCH MAN.

E13 was worth my time, but 12 wasn't and i'm tired of getting lunched.

>Sheryl will never tell you to go to sleep

You have ADD. It's ok. There's lots of shows to appease you.

The only bad thing about episode 12 was the audrey scene went on forever but now we know oh shit Audrey isn't as simple as it seems and now that scene is interesting.

How big are the leaks of Part 14? Do I need to stay away from the /tpg/ general all week or what?

Big Ed is going to be next host for BOB.

an extremely vague, probably fake description that sounds like a tv guide blurb. that's it

>"There were conga lines everywhere!"

We Fist of the Northern Star now.

directv.com/tv/Twin-Peaks-The-Return-M0ZDdHhZQ2lUeldGby9GckxSaXJvUT09?keyword=twin peaks

Does it play?

Was it autism?

>Omae wa mou shindeiru.

What did Dale Cooper's doppelganger mean by this?

No

I don't think so, I think the indication with Big Ed scene is that most people, if not everybody, in Twin Peaks has been inhabited by BOB over the years.

Audrey's story is getting interesting now, with that i agree. Probably when we get episode 18 and everything is where it should be, we'll look back and see the meaning behind everything (or get Lynched again).
But i confess that i was expecting something more dramatic for Audrey, like she seeing the key his father had and she remembering Coop, something like that. When she showed up in E12 i thought "OH SHIT, NO", and i was really disappointed.

Man, i loved the classic Twin Peaks. I know this isn't supposed to be more of the same, but i'm still into the lore and i what will happen to Coop and Bob, if we're going to see the White Lodge, shit like that.

A guy supposedly posted the details on a reddit post, then erased it all and the mod erased the other related comments. But someone posted a more general, vague list of certain plot points, without going into details, which is still up in the post.

I think someone posted a screenshot or lik to that post in the last /tpg/ thread here, or maybe the one before that.

DO YOU NEED MONEY?

e13 retroactively fixes e12.
we're being lynched constantly

lol at these occasional "accountant" type characters like this guy and Charlie.

This leak is fake, something would have shown up by now. A screenshot, a .webm, a torrent, fucking anything.

>Being stuck as the accountant for a gang of arm wrestlers

You'd think, but as people are saying, this happened before with Germany and no torrents then either.

Do you want any money

What the fuck, the episode is still up on that website.

No.

Reddit was a mistake.

>supposedly
there's your problem

If there's one thing you should know about me, Ray...

Forget it Jake, it's the Germans.

It all sounds like bullshit to me until someone posts something that isn't a fake screenshot from Art Life or a weeks old bait image.

You can't watch it online.

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO

NANI

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sr54ekOkTg

it is not fake, there are many different forums where many different people posted this information. Main reason why people aren't posting any spoilers is because Lynch has requested to many people to "keep the mystery alive" hence why many fans keep their mouths shut about and refuse to post. There are WAY too many people talking about having seen it for it to be a simple troll job.

Stupid UI

>Lynch has requested to many people to "keep the mystery alive"
No, some random ass on twitter said this. But by all means, keep spamming about this fake fucking leak.

Not only that, but I haven't seen any actual Germanfags deny it, so I'm more inclined to believe those that confirmed it.

How about something from the episode instead of the same shit we've been seeing all night?

Multiple people confirmed that Germany did actually play Ep14 though. It's only a matter of time for a leak

e5 leaked in Germany, there were no torrents but people posted screenshots and described the episode and it wasn't fake.

This. It's not just that reddit post, but all over the place. And as user here says, the general sentiment has been to not spoil it out of respect. Keep in mind, other forums aren't anonymous like this one, so people don't speak as freely or lawlessly as here.