Fuck you, this has been the best episode so far...

Fuck you, this has been the best episode so far. I must admit that therapy scenes were forced and casting Sarandon was the product of the female agenda in the show, but over all we saw a new character with potential, the Jaguar. The end was pure bullshit but the pickle rick part was incredible well constructed and entertained, reminds me of the first episodes, sadly Morty is becoming more of a bitch, just like his dad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1POB3kl2MhI
putlockers.fm/watch/x5z3Ko4G-rick-and-morty-season-3/episode-3.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This, therapist part was gay but Pickle Rick was kino

I turned my television off after 3 or 4 minutes you're all manchildren faggots

>>>/reddit/

I think you mean yourself friend

pickle rick should have been a 3 episode arc

i really hope we can meme pickle rick into making a return

i feel empty and depressed inside thinking that a week from now absolutely no one will care about or post about pickle rick.

pickle rick is pure kino, there's so many layers to how entertaining this meme is. i feel like it didn't even get a chance to truly live and now it's already over.

Fuck off reddit

Is there a stream for this episode anywhere yet?

Its going down-hill in comparison to the quality of the other seasons.

The animations are definetly more refined and smoother however the plot jerks all over the place between Pickle-Rick and a boring ass therapy session. Not to mention that for nearly the first time ever, the un-explainable really happens.

How the fuck does Rick make a bio-mechanical flesh-suit when he is just a pickle?

I'm pretty sure that I was talking about you.

Did you not watch the fucking episode

Yeah i watched the fucking episode.

Pickle Rick uses his tongue to make a cockroach move by tongueing its brain. Cockroaches don't have thumbs fuckface. For a show that goes on about how intelligent its audience is maybe they think to themselves, "hey, these is complete make believe at this point"

The Jaguar has 0 potential

Probably. Stream sites love ad revenue and the longer they take to host you garbage streams, the less money they make.

Go castrate yourself subhuman reddit scum

>watching this on television
lol I bet you also pay for netflix

You forgot the "*BUURP*" in your post, fellow wanderer.

Is that what that was? Paid promotion for Reddit:The show?

FUCK OFF SHILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=1POB3kl2MhI

you know what, I bet the people who make this show didn't actually figure out how interdimensional portal technology works either

how did he make any of the shit he made as a human?

Oh, user, you make me hard. One of the best yet. Rick should probably kill Morty and rape his sister with his blood on next ep.

"GIVE ME ATTENTION I DONT LIKE THE THING"

> when fiction becomes religion

>OYE MARTIN, ME CONVERTÍ EN UN PEPINO
>SOY RICARDO PEPINO!!!

>How the fuck does Rick make a bio-mechanical flesh-suit when he is just a pickle?
he also made a the fucking machine that puts all that shit on him, since he's a pickle and has no hands.
i have no idea how, but goddamn i love it. it's not supposed to make sense anyway, it's a cartoon

Why are people like this

I read some of these comments and they're nothing
They have no merit
why do they exist
The dumbest fucking post on Sup Forums is 100 times better then what any of these fucking morons parrot
This was the first time I felt genuine disgust reading something
Like I lost a part of myself

why so serious?
seriously, if this is bothering you that much grow some thicker skin pussy

do you watch rick and morty?

everyone is talking about the pickle and the therapist
no one is talking the black character being a cannibal

it has the potential to come back later in the season and accuse Rick of lying. "There
are multiple versions of my daughters" And hunt rick down.

I still think the episode was shit and the whole season is shit too so far.

How the fuck is he magically going to find out bout multiple realities unless Rick himself shows him?

Took me a second

>Voiced by Danny Trejo
>0 potential

why are Sup Forums posters such bitter and petty pieces of shit?

His rat suit was too strong, rat muscles aren't that dense.

>Danny trejo
>potential

fuck off reddit

PICKLE RIIIICK ECKS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly this season feels like it wants to be Bojack Horseman

putlockers.fm/watch/x5z3Ko4G-rick-and-morty-season-3/episode-3.html

case in point

Go back to recording more Sling TV commercials, Danny.

Man, Rick lying to Jaguar about his daughter was a dick move.

What will the next episode be about?

I'd argue the ending needed to happen because it's a message that's not just for Rick but people that watch tv in general.

Not only was the message itself applicable to rick, it was a message that people, like rick don't want to hear and It was delivered in a respectful and down-to-earth from a normal person whose job it is to know this stuff. which in itself, drives the meaning behind the message home.

Rick and Morty team up with the Mass Effect crew, except their Commander Shepard is a pedophile

i had the same feeling

Why was Rick silent? He should've told her to go fuck herself

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm

I would not be surprised if the writers pulled some shit like
>Rick is the way he is to keep the universe intact otherwise everything would fall apart but he couldn't tell others so therapist was a stupid cunt in the end
there's no way that's happening with female writers but that's how much they seem to value consistency and continuity.

Who did this shit?

>Goddamn I love myself
But don't they make it a point every episode that Rick is depressed and hates himself?

>half of it was edgy DUDE GORE LMAO
>other half was the shitty therapy bits

a bit underwhelming in my humble opinion

>How did pickle rick open the toilet door?

>How did the boring psychotherapist know it was rats blood?

>Why did rick make that machine to capture rats out of rats? and how long did it take him to make it? was the therapist session 6 hours long?

>Why didn't rick just make some more anti pickle serum in his garage at home?

>How did jaguar end up in what obviously looks like a different dimension?

>Why didn't the garage killbots take out the cat?

>Why am I losing all faith that this show will ever be good agin?

now go back and do this overanalyzing bit with the episodes in the first two seasons

Narcissism is a defense mechanism in response to poor self worth.

>Where did rick get two broken usb things in the sewers?

>Where did rick get the razor blades from in the sewers?

>Why weren't all the sewers flooded from the torrential rain?

>Why would rick give a shit about recycling?

I already have, season 1 and 2 are solid.
Right down to the tiny purple specks on the green rocks on the mooonman episode.

I hope Evil Morty episode will be good.

did you guys laugh while watching this

my only laugh was pickle rick running around in russian embassy or whatever corridors trying to be sneaky

This. The pickle rick stuff was pretty entertaining but the gore felt too forced

1. PICKLE RIIIICK
2. Because he made a suit out of rat body parts
3. Pickle Rick
4. Pickle=no arms or legs
5. Because he's the fucking Jaguar
6. Rick called the cat by name so it was probably on the list
7. Because you're a fag

It was better than I expected but still shitty.

Quads of truth

1. Not good enough, he has to parkour like a mother fucker to hit the elevator button.

2. Why wasn't the psychotherapist surprised about the walking pickle with unidentifiable viscera attached?.

3. No

4. He had arms and legs after escaping in the helicopter, He could have just gone home, instead of doing the thing he went through such lengths to avoid.

5. He's a fucking shooty human with glider wings things.

6. I shall accept this answer.

7. I will not accept this answer.

>I'M A PICKLE HAHAHA
>WOMEN ARE FUNNY

>r.eddit and morty
sage

The earth was under control by a galactic alien armada a week ago and she has to deal with people who eat poop for a living, I think a talking pickle would be pretty average at this point

I accept this answer, Good job.

How does Rick's space ship get all around the universe without traveling at a speed even remotely representing light speed?

Why did none of the high-school students question all the aliens in the party episode?

Why does everyone just accept the sci fi crap happening all around them?

Why doesn't Rick just use the solution of "infinite universes, just gotta find one where all my problems are fixed" solution every single episode

How did Rick get the planning permission to build a secret underground lab beneath the house?

How did he build said lab without fucking up the power cables and plumbing for the entire street?

If Rick can just create tiny universes to power his car why doesn't he make one where none of his problems exist?

Nothing in this show makes any fucking sense when you nit pick it all, and those where just off the top of my head, who cares how Rick does the stuff he does? Are you really so autistic you can't overlook tiny little plot holes like "How does Rick Build anything with arms that don't have thumbs?" He's literally controlling those cockroach legs by licking their dead brains and nerves, get over yourself.

I want a pickle rick movie!
Let's force it into reality.

1. Portals

2. Aliens and the devil had been seen before, also tammy was a space spy, and americans are stupid.

3. Why does everyone accept the dumb no existent religious stuff happening around them in this reality?

4. That would be boring and also he says they only get 2 or three goes at that tops.

5. Rick hates bureaucrats.

6. He's a super genius, plumbing and simple electrics would be easy.

7. Existence is a series of problems, small and large, death would be the only escape.

1. We see him driving ships going at the speed of a car to other planets and galaxies, we never see him drive through a portal. Maybe that happens off screen but we have seen him drive from planet to planet before without a portal gun. This shouldn't be possible, even going at light speed it would take a tremendous amount of time just to leave our Solar System. Space is big, man.

2. Aliens and the literal devil show up on earth and no one seems to care? Why? "Americans are stupid" doesn't explain this plothole

3. That's another plot hole. They accept all sorts of crazy stuff going on around them without questioning anything, "ugh so unrealistic"

4. It would be boring and dumb but from a practical in-universe standpoint it makes the most sense to me. Why does he only get 2 or 3 tops? The universes are infinite he should have infinite chances.

5. So? He can hate them but he'd still likely get in trouble if he built an entire lab under a house he doesn't even own without any sort of planning permission.

6. No matter how "le genius" you are, you'd need to shut off the plumbing and electricity before you start building underground bunkers around them. To do this he's need planning permission. There's literally no way anyone, regardless of how clever they are could get away with building something of that magnitude underneath a normal suburban house without anyone noticing.

7. was just a dodge of the question.

My point is this show is ridiculous and unrealistic and that's ok because it's funny and makes for good interesting stories. You can't nitpick an episode like this guy did and just ignore all the instances of similar ridiculousness throughout the series.

tips

>hey, these is complete make believe at this point"

Of course it is make believe, he is a talking pickle. Cockroach legs can't cut metal bars and AA batteries cant be used to make super death lasers.