/got/ Gilly Edition

ye olde

Has anyone watched this? Does he make good points or is it a 2 hour waste of time?

Preston and Linda when?

>a
Remember when an average westerosi knight in ARMOR completly BTFO a unwashed dothraki shitskin because the show had a semblance of realism? Man I miss the early seasons.

More like my wife's son edition

>I loved Drogo. I mourned his death and wept that I could not bear his child. I named a dragon after him. He was a good friend.
>I WAS RAPED

TARGET SIGHTED
CLOSING IN

gilly is mine, fuck off

>2 hours
Yes, of course it's a waste of time

TARGARYEN FUCKING SHITS

Was Ned Stark the dumbest fucking cunt in Westeros? Cersei was smarter than he was

Say that to my face not online and see what happens

I want to eat Dany and Misandei's ass.

>Chad Thundertarly's house's heir is literally a fucking wildling

Daenerys is gonna rule westeros and there's nothing you can do about it

What do you think was going through his mind here?

I don't even want to watch 2 hours of game of thrones, nevermind that youtube garbage

Who saved him in the end? Dickon?

the lannisters were getting pummeled with dragon fire of course a fucking massive cavalry horde is going to overrun them
of all the problems with that episode, I don't see why you'd chose to complain about that

Stannis.

Dsrkstar is a fcking loser

what problems there were in this ep?

Daily reminder that this is the only good guy in the story.

>why it failed
>2 hours
>tl;dw - it was rubbish

bronn out of fucking nowhere

>we're supposed to root for a YASSS QUEEN cunt who's literally evil but is presented as the good one because she has DRAGONS
Literally HOW is she better than Cersei?

Bronn.
>I might not be able to kill this TARGARYEN FUCKING SHIT after all

BEND THE KNEE WHITE KNIGHT

Bronn.

I read that Stannis wasn't supposed to die offscreen and they were planning on him coming back.

But he hates the show and so now he's just dead.

True/false?

Robert Baratheon is cheering for his wife and his wife's boyfriend from the grave.
Things Bobby "Dragospawn will never see dawn" Barathon hates: Targs

>not Dany

He doesn't even really discuss Stannis or the storyline, save for a small five minute bit where he talks about how much he loves the character. It's more about acting philosophy and D&D's inability to write good dialogue.

What happened to Billy? Is he still alive?

white walkers r really bad lol just look at what they did 5k years ago
False. He'll be back in the last season.

>my fucking brother is a manlet

How the fuck can you ride a horse in the river, then a few feet from where the horse was standing, the river bottom turns into an abyss?

>Randyll Tarley
>Chad

maybe when he was first introduced but if you think about it..

>His two sons can't fight
>Looted his own kindom for a Queen he knows is untrustworthy for the hilarious "Warden of the South" title
>Probaby died off-screen either cut down by a Dothraki or burned to ash.

Yeah, not next week though
Leak says he gets burned alive with his dad because Dany didn't listen to anything Tyrion said

He probably got a chance to talk to Rheagar in the afterlife and learn he didn't actually rape and kill Lyanna so maybe he got over his Targ hate. At least a little.

He's toast.

Play it in the background while you're doing something else. Like exercising or something.

He makes very good points and brings up production information that you probably wouldn't know otherwise, but he repeats himself quite a bit and doesn't have a script or even an outline to keep him focused.

>even the Westeros itself tries to save Jaime

yeah its weird, its almost like rivers dont have a constant depth

Has show Jaime done anything in of value in the show? He just seems to get bfto every single time he is on screen
>great warrior, arguably top 5-10 that ever was but the tv series never shows this
>gets caught by robb's forces twice
>brienne pretty much toying with him in their "fight"
>wanking hand gets chopped off by manlet
>basically a puppet for cersei but he doesn't even realise this
>has lost every battle he has lead in the show
What a terribly written character. Not even a mournful one, or someone to feel sorry for, just a pathetic and sad character.

He always deep down knew he didn't rape Lyanna, he is just too jelaous man and very hateful. He obviously knew about the tournament and that she went off with him willingly.

Lord Tarly is now a pile of dust!

>Final shot of Bronn's scene is him looking at a white horse.
>Guy on white horse saves Jaime
>WHO SAVED JAIME HURRR?

REMOVEDRAGONremove dragonyou are worst targ. you are the targ idiot you are the targ smell. return to valirya. to our valyria cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,dorne we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole targ stink dorne sqhipere shqipare.. targ genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead targ..ahahahahahDORNE WEWILLGETYOU!! do not forget roberts rebellion .highgarden we kill the queen , highgarden return to your precious essos….hahahahaha idiot targ and dorne smell so bad..wow i can smell it.REMOVEDRAGONFROMTHEPREMISES. you will get caught. tyrell+lannister+baratheon+frey=kill dorne…you will ww2/ tupac alive in westerlands, tupac making album of westerlands . fast rap tupac westerlands. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink targ… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in westerlands ….fuck the tyrells ,..FUCKk ashol targs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the westerlnd rule .ape of the zoo queen danerys stormbron fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and mereen wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. westerlands greattst kingdom

Yeah, but being dumb doesn't make you unlikeable

He didn't lose the Highgarden battle

>the absolute state of reddit

the "i know im a baddie and i want to do good things but i have to love my family first even tho i know its wrong" character

The armor he's wearing in GOT made him a big disservice.

Dead. There was no reason for them to suddenly give him characterization unless they were going to kill him off

Cersei is despicable to the core and she will bring peace of the grave to the kingdom, as she won't relent until Northerners are broken too. She will establish puppet houses across Westeros and life will carry on as it did prior to Robert's death, except with supremacy of the Crown.

Problem is, Dany is WORSE - with 3 monstrosities and a horde of unwashed horsemen, she will ruin Westerosi feudal culture and re-establish Targaryen control over a kingdom devoid of any great Houses, paving way for a degenerate autocracy that will end with another civil war at her deathbed, as she is an infertile sack of useless shit.

next weeks promo looks good

>does plot armour float or?

they're right

Hella epic.
Arya's knowledge of angles was incredible.

>Dany being in Winterfell
will she meet Sansa, Arya and Bran?
probably not or extremely briefly.

>Starks will never talk about their adventures

The major issues to me is that we're supposed to root for Dany while we're reminded every two seconds that Cersei is evil. No, Dany is shit, she gets away with it because she shouts RAPE and has her dragons so no one can oppose her.

I'm gonna miss sticking my finger in my sister's bum.

why does nobody bring up that this crazy cunt sold her ability to have children to some crazy witch to make Drogo a zombie instead of a corpse?

What is all this conflict for if it all goes to shit when she dies because she can't have kids and there is a huge succession war. Is she trying to establish a democracy in one lifetime to a world that hasn't had it before, because everybody with a brain knows exactly how that would go down.

Kind of same thing with cersei, but she at least brings it up and says she doesn't give a fuck about making a dynasty she just wants everything she can for herself.

In the end it doesn't matter who sits on the throne, the only real winner will be the Iron Bank

Yeah wtf, Impressive physique. He should have been a dothraki so he could show that bod off.

I don't think she's in Winterfell, that's the Dragonstone table isn't it?

Oh my God I laffed so hard

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSS

I'd rather eat Dany's ass than Cersei's tho.

the (((Iron Bank)))

At least he got chicken

>shouts rape
>is Dothrakian khaleesi whose culture is literally that of rape and enslavement

>tfw you thought your old mercenary buddy was going to end the new shit job you absolutely hates

>In the end it doesn't matter who sits on the throne, the only real winner will be the Iron Bank
Wow, so GoT turly is just an analogy for our world and the jews.

She didn't know that was going to happen. They blatantly tell you that.

They're enjoying the show, what's so wrong about it? it's probably just you being jealous because you don't get to enjoy it as they do.

I admit, he must have done well in that one since he timeskipped it to victory.

jon snu is going to fuck the curse out of her and put a bastard in her

>One shitty ballista nearly kills a dragon
Dragons are fucking useless. How are they supposed to take any castles?

when I saw it I thought that dragon would die and she would fall into the water and survive
but nope

>there are dothraki right now ITT

based

aegon did it by flying super high and dive bombing right into the center

Carefully

I miss old /got/

Maybe lightbringer is his dick and Dany is his nissa nissa

You're right. Everyone here laughs at the burlington bar reactors but it would be pretty comfy and fun enjoying a show with a group of friends.

I do too user

gimme more /got/ memes pls

>brainlets ITT don't have knowledge of angles
Pitiable.

Also aegon enacted field of fire with 3 dragons

and there's no ballistas then

Florence has to get its due, user

You are given the chance to present an M16 (or other rifle of your choice) to one character at the beginning of the series. You can assume that the character will instantly become proficient, has an endless supply of magazines, and the rifle will never need servicing or replacement parts.

Who do you choose and how does it change the story?