This was a shittier version of Logan

This was a shittier version of Logan

This was a shitter version of The Fast and The Furious.

Touché

I don't get it

Shit. I completely forget that I saw this.

Blood Father came out before Logan, original Point Break came out before TFATF.

The racial overtones of America being bad, capitalism being bad, poor immigrants just want a better life, etc... Anyone else tired of the SJW effect going on?

I played an SJW game the other day called Stardew Valley or some shit like that. Infected with SJW themes too. It's fucking awful.

Jeany looks like such a small half nip cuck boy here

Mel was fucking great in it though

I preferred it to Logan honestly.

However Logan did the smarter thing by having the girl keep her trap shut. This film's retarded Life is Strange reject was annoying

>Stardew Valley
>Infected with SJW themes
what?

isn't Logan just Shane for capeshit plebs?

It was better than Logan but still pretty shit

hes trolling you dumb shit

Is logan as cunnycore as leon the professional?

No, I'm not. Honestly, they are. You can't tell me (and be correct) that the film or the game are not infected with SJW bullshit.

The movie I've already described. The game... Here's a good mention. At one point, there's an elderly dude getting an examination by the doctor. They are arguing. Doctor is saying the old man needs to eat healthier to live longer and the old man is saying, no, I'll do what I want. The doctor asks you what you recommend. I selected something like, "You should live your life the way you want." and consequently, relationship points suffered. Doctor says to the main character (you), "Don't say conflicting things."

Game is full of that shit. Not even joking/trolling.

This is no Logan, son.

Hell no, crazy.

Incorrect. FnF is so good they made it eight times, soon to be nine.

How many sequels did Point Break get? One shitty remake. Checkmate, Patrick Swayze.

He is addicted to leaks though, the most disgusting pointless vegetable.
Tried cooking them many different ways they always end up spoiling the dish.

I had fun playing that game, but yeah it does have some bad shit in it like a race mixing relationship ffs.

No, the cunny is a spic and has a retarded voice. Nothing compared to braless prime jewess.

I thought it was very progressive that they hired a camera operator with Parkinson's disease.