BEND THE KNEE

>BEND THE KNEE

lol wtf is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a bloo bloo i was raped

Ugly whore

It's literally going to be, the one person who won't bend the knee will end up marrying her.

THE HWITE HWOKERS

Is Dany the new Gal?

>join my army or die t. the good guys
danyfags are delusional at this point

You go girl!

>cheering Brienne smacking around Pod

Listen, I like the Brienne character and all, but that was not a feminist moment. That was a bully moment. She's like literally twice the size of him and is exceptionally more skilled and trained at martial combat. She's supposed to be training him, not punishing him for improving.

it's not punishment she is training him

When he finally suceeds in landing a blow she gets visibly upset and punts him.

she aint messing around with him, pod will be a jaime tier fighter soon

Her size would be meaningless, he'd still be up to twice as strong as her. She is probably more skilled but if she kicked him she'd probably fall over backwards.

basically the show wants to have it both ways.

it wants to have her be this liberatory feminist egalitarian, but she's also this total tyranical monarchist sadist who kills people for DARING not to bow to her authority that she demands just because... she wants that authority.

the show is so fucking morally and politically hypocritical, just like any leftist hypocrite who has the fucking gall to always scream fascist but behaves like a total amoral fascist when push comes to shove (I say as an apolitical person).

how is this tv or art criticism? it's just arbitrarily deciding one side is good and MUST win just BECAUSE and basing everything on how much that side wins, situation or ethics or politics aside.

these people are fucking repugnant.

38 GoT threads in the catalog right now.

Feminists are so delusional they don't realize the show is an anime at this point. Too bad, shit like this feeds their delusions so bad that in the real world this shit ends up happening.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

>wow a man challenges me. I better slurp his dick.

Man, women are trash.

90 million people watching you fag.
Be glad it's not every thread.

When was the Iron Bank guy lechy? They just instantly get to call that to any man they choose, without basis

i enjoyed the reality setting in
she charged at him at the start, envisioning one of her wild swings knocking him out cold
a few taps to the head later, she is just trying to save face and not quit in a stream of tears

I wanna punch this smug cunt so fucking much

She's still better than Rousey

>I was RAPED and SOLD now BEND THE KNEE stranger!!

Her problem is her desire to break the wheel and bring all nobles to heel, in doing so preventing the atrocities which have wracked westeros for years. She also wants the small folk to get rights.