After the unequivocal success of Wonder Woman, do you think Mothra will get her own solo film?

After the unequivocal success of Wonder Woman, do you think Mothra will get her own solo film?

She'd better, and Temple of the Moth would be a great name for it, but I'm pretty sure they would just go with Mothra if they made one.

Seriously nigga? That Moth has like 4 Standalone Movies.

Is this a joke? Mothra's very first film was a solo movie.

I hope so. I wouldn't count out that title either, they did go with "Kong: Skull Island" instead of a generic "King Kong."

Yeah, and Wonder Woman had her own TV series, but I obviously mean a new movie.

women and numales cant champion a cause unless its modern and trendy.

Imagine being this autistic. You're an embarrassment to your family.

Go back.

Where?

Go back.

I didn't see you complaining when Batman got his tenth fucking movie. Oh, but it's okay if it's a man, is that what you're saying? Jackass.

Penis is expanding, please continue.

Mothra has always been my favorite kaiju, so I'd be psyched if they can do it well

Where, though?

I dont watch movies made for children. Go back.
Because youre clearly a homosexual. Go back.

I always thought it was pretty hot how she's a girl. Why is there only one girl kaiju?

It can only get so hard, user.

Literally nothing wrong with being a homosexual.

Reminder that Mothra is cuter than you're shit waifu.

Wasn't Godzilla pregnant in the 90s remake?

MOTHRA IS BEST MOTH

HOWEVER

FAIRIES OR RIOT
FAIRIES OR RIOT
FAIRIES OR RIOT

I don't think there's ever been a movie that had Mothra but didn't have the fairies.

There's been no mention of the Fairies so far in any of the material Legendary has put out about their Mothra. They're absent from the stone carving, too. Probably too "fantastic" for their gritty reel wurld giant monsters; despite that even Monarch classified Mothra as a "Divine" Kaiju.

I love how people have been scared off from even mentioning that website by name. Based mods have saved this place.

Doesn't necessarily mean they won't be in. If I had some sexy little fairies I'd want to keep them a surprise too. Can't reveal every little thing before the movies come out.

You're not talking about Reddit are you?

*GASP!*

The movie with Brendan Fraser? That is the black sheep of the franchise.

Mothra's had like four of them already.

And none of them are part of Legendary's budding monsterverse.

Alright but attributing a Mothra solo movie to Wonder Woman's success is silly when she's already had a bunch. She's like the second most well known monster by Toho.

Mothra's solo films are almost completely unknown to anyone who isn't a massive fan of these giant monster movies. OP is talking about a big budget Hollywood movie that would get a wide theater release. Sure, Japan could fart one out in 2 years if they wanted to, but that's not in the range of what OP was asking.

They only went with Kong Skull Island because they're couldn't use King Kong at the time.

What do you mean?

Licensing issues.
They couldn't use the name King Kong in the title or in the movie.
That's why John C. Reilly has that "That's Kong, he's king 'round here," line instead.

Destroy All Monsters, Godzilla vs Gigan, and GMK didn't have the fairies. However, GMK did have a brief nod to them.