WARRIORS

let's talk about this cult classic
>favorite warrior?
>favorite gang?
>played the tie-in game?
>excited for the remake?

What remake?

Tony Scott was going to do one but he's dead

the russos are remaking it for TV, although it's been a while without updates on that

For me, it's the Baseball Furies

baseball furies are patrician choice, but the hi-hats are pretty cool too, especially in the game

Oh yeh I forgot. Could be good

>Swan/Cochise
>Furies
>Played it to death
>Unless you're talking about a HD remake of the game then no, leave it be, there's no need to shit this classic up with sub par rehash cash ins no one wants.

The original is so much better than the director's cut with the stupid comic book transitions

STREETS OF FIRE FTW!!!FACT!!!

Cocheese
The Riffs
Played the shit out of the game
I had no idea there's a remake in the works. It'll probably suck.

Ajax
Warriors (every other gang is full of wimps)
Yes I have, one of my favorite games
I'm a bit skeptical but I'd see it

if this movie was made today, everyone would be superbuff steroid junkies instead of normal looking dudes

does new york really have dyke gangs?

>gangs
>multiracial
When will this meme end?

They were from Coney, and there's a little bit of everything there, especially in the 70s, so it doesn't surprise me it was multi-racial

The book had them as all Puerto Rican and black, no whites, because whites aren't in street gangs. They changed that for the movie to appeal better to the audience. Also, Robert Deniro, an unknown at the time, was supposed to play Cowboy.

Michael Jackon's Beat it: The Movie

DeNiro unknown? He already did Godfather 2, Meanstreets, Taxi Driver, Deerhunter and more.

That's what the Diaz brothers look like and they're hardcore MMA fighters. It's quite a suitable build for streetfights.

GTFO youngfag

FUCK GASPAR GOMEZ AND FUCK THE FUCKING DIAZ BROTHERS

Vermin
ACs -they're some bad dudes
It's my favourite game, finished it on PS4 not long ago
No. I wouldn't mind a what happens after or a prequel like in the game.

Still can't believe Fox was supposed to be the lead protagonist until he pissed everyone off.

That little shit Luther had the best acting career out of everyone in the movie, the guy is awesome.

>whites aren't in street gangs.
explain the jets

Ajax
Orphans
Religiously did
Remake?