I'M GOING TO END YOUR STORY AUDREY Edition

pastebin.com/Hyve7yzy

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AYOXAhd-HQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
youtube.com/watch?v=69pv6qtkT6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just watched ep 14, shit was crazy sauce my dudes xD ;)

early candie

Why was Sonny Jim just running around in the same autistic loop around his new gym set?

パベル 博士、シルバーマスタング です。

WHERE DAT MF LINK

These are not my gyms.

Did anyone else think that Dougie was going to sit down, see some red room shit on his poisoned coffee, and spill it like pic related?

cmon germans post E14

nonexistent

Because that's what kids do.

i swear she lookedat that car in the same way she looked at coop after seeing his muscles

Dr. Pavel, I'm J.N.E.

I thought MIKE was going to wave his arm and switcheroo them. Or insurance dude was going to have a breakdown and drink it himself.

>the conga music isn't even listed in the credits

In a way he kind of did. He went back to the coffee shop/bakery that Mike lured him into 2 episodes ago.

Twin Peaks The Return = Dumpster fire

Germany was a mistake

>Is it really futile to hope for a Jeffries scene now? I mean it's not impossible that one has been filmed, right?

Sonnee Jim has dOugIe genes

Who else though the giant was going to appear in the spotlight in the garden?

Interesting cover.

/OurGuy/

How can laura-posters compete?

>Or insurance dude was going to have a breakdown and drink it himself

But all Dougie does is accidentally help people. I didn't expect that for a second.

It wouldnt surprise me, Bowie was Alive when TP was filmed

I can't believe this really happened.

It's absolutely a 50/50 possibility.

Not having a gremlin face

was sonny jim, that happy?

Uh, the dude said himself that he'd either kill himself or try to fix things. Also Dougie sure as hell didn't "accidentally help" Ike by tearing his palm off.

this post = shit

Who of you fucks is responsible for this

I think they will just reuse some footage from FWWM. Best case scenario is maybe some voice work from Bowie. I'm not hoping for much.

Dougie = Jones

saw ze episode, can confirm

Is it the story about the girl down the street?

RUDE

But Ike was a bad person. Everyone else Dougie has helped has been a flawed person with a good heart deep down.

I just watched the newest episode.

God what a load of shit this ries has become.

I can take Lynch weirdness but Lynch has really been testing my patience and his trolling is reaching new levels of shit right now.

>Monica Bellucci
>playing herself
What?

hahahahaha LYNCHED

Go to bed Tarantino.
She's a lodge spirit in real life

Your life is a dumpster fire m8

Don S. Davis appeared floating in space in that one episode and was credited for it. It was unreleased footage of Davis from at least 20 years ago, because he's clearly much younger. And Davis wasn't listed as one of the actors appearing in that huge list of actors confirmed for the show.

This season is basically Lynch's ideas for the two sequels to FWWM that got binned when it got panned, and if Missing Pieces is anything to go by, then there may be additional footage like the footage of Davis which Lynch shot in preparation for the sequels and has been sitting on for 20 years.

There's a low chance we'll see Bowie, but it isn't zero.

Wait so is that actually EP14?

this is the best scene of the return so far

dougies life is so great

Does James really trigger you that hard, normie?

thepiratebay org/torrent/18316229/Twin_Peaks_S03E14_2017_HDTV_x264_-_IMMERSE

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during part 15. It confirms Agent Cooper gets his mind back in part 15. (Pic is proof)
Listen: youtu.be/AYOXAhd-HQQ

Remember when people thought Audrey would wake Cooper up?
hahahahahaha

fake

Maybe look at the file size and use your brain a little.

It comes with some bullshit codec protection which I'm betting all my shekels is a scam.

>But Ike was a bad person.

Wow, you're missing the point of Dougie. The point is that there are no bad people, but people can be easily misguided into doing bad things, like the insurance fraudster. He was actually going to kill Dougie until Dougie accidentally revealed the error of his ways to him, and he reformed himself.

Ike just didn't have enough time with Dougie to get fully Dougified.

Remember when people thought cooper would wake up?

post >yfw when the roadhouse is proud to present eddie vedder

virus, but try it

Why do you want Cooper back
Dougie literally has the perfect life now

MIKE ordered the hit on Mr. C and he used Jeffries' name.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Wasn't this the first scene of the episode? I was so caught off guard by it and couldn't stop laughing.

Ransomware

enjoy your botnet m8

the eddie vedder

Ike was a murdering manlet piece of shit who got sent to jail. There's nothing to redeem.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

I am going to pass on principle.

If this were the real deal there'd be no reason to hide it. And even if it were, I've learned not to trust this type of shady shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=69pv6qtkT6U
>mfw someone says Dougie will get his mind back near me

goddamn it why did dr pavel have to be in this episode?

lost my immersion.

Friendly reminder its been confirmed that Cooper wakes up in Part 15.

>No pin in the opening scene of the series confirming its a flash forward
>Cooper is coherent confirming its not Dougie meaning he wakes up

>He tried to go out Outlet 15 but was tricked by the Eyeless women into going out of Outlet 3 instead
>315 is his room key
>The title of Episode 15 is a "Fear of letting go" probably referring to Cooper leaving the life he lived as Dougie behind

>Number 6 was shown in episode 6

>Leaks for 14 say the FBI finds out about Dougie

It's happening

Better than the original, Vedder's voice is awful

Because Lynch is /ourguy/.

two worlds

It may have taken Dougie more work than usual to undo Ike but I'm sure it would've been possible. People aren't born evil, young user.

:3

user? You're not trying to watch David's next episode a week early, are you?

it's the gas station from episode 8

what song is that?

post more chrysta bell hips you germo-croatian anti-leak vedderfags

Have we been switching between the doppleganger universe and our TP without our knowledge? It would explain the sudden change in the diner.

this

What am I supposed to see here?

I still just can't believe that nobody uploaded it. Even when Part 5 was shown early.. no leaks. Fuck all of you.

this fanbse sucks dick

Could never dream of it
All it would do is give less to look forward to

a lonely old man

Just got back from work, where is everybody getting this leaked kraut episode information from?

>Germany sucks dick
ftfy, any other first world country would have uploaded it

it's just a meme

kek

Was that soup he was eating out of the cup? Looked nasty. Norma needs to step up her game.

C-cmon now sheryl i just don't want to be spoiled

Both cases are because of Germany's incompetence. They are literally incapable of providing anything of value to the rest of the planet. That's why they pick fights with everybody else.

His reflection in the window moves independently of himself.