Why didn't they just throw it away?

Why didn't they just throw it away?

homur is dum xdd le jokke

>Don't eat!

What would have happened if someone else had eaten the last bite?

Throwing away food is treason in America, in some extreme cases it can get you the death penalty.

ask sneed

The condition was homer had to "Finish" it. I'd say if you throw away food you're finished it it.

The loophole was if Homer just kept it in the fridge forever, the real question is why didn't they put it in the Freezer.

>American_Standard_toilet_flushing_30_chicken_nuggets.gif
That can't be it

Those were fake nuggets.

I don't get it.

Homer said, "If I don't finish this last bite, you don't get my soul, do you?", meaning the whole donut had to be consumed for the Devil to claim it.

He could have thrown it away there and then.

explain this one to me?

It's a play on words

t. Chuck

I expected this in under 3 posts, to be honest.

>"If I don't finish this last bite, you don't get my soul, do you?"
Nothing in that sentence contradicts the theory that throwing it away counts as "finishing" it.

He said "If I don't finish this last bite", which infers that the last bite doesn't even need to be eaten at all and Homer's soul would be safe.

The Devil even confirmed it to be "technically" true.

I know. The meme is that Sneed is a joke that we don't get.

>keeping it on a plate

Do they not have any tupperware?

They don't even cover their butter.

So what happens if it molds and disintegrates? What if Homer dies, goes to heaven, and the donut gets eaten (for whatever reason) or if it disintegrates and the devil takes his soul? Does he come out of heaven?

A CAR HOLD?

Watch this, Lis'. You can actually pinpoint the SECOND when Simpsons threads went to shit

i dunno the car hold thing was sorta the start of the end.

the devil did not confirm what the other terms and conditions were though