>Stephen King
>Popular book series
>PG-13
>Matthew McConaughey
>Black guy to appeal to niggers and cucks

>Budget: $66,000,000
>Box Office: $19,500,000

What did America mean by this?

That Jews wanted to make a quick buck and, for once thanks to the grace of God, failed.

Be glad the learned and are moving forward with the TV series, that's the only way to do The Dark Tower.

stephen king books have always sucked and adaptations are only good when they deviate from the source material (see: the shining)

philip k dick should become the next memeadapter because his books are actually good

The fact that they tried at all to adapt this series is baffling. The story is far too convoluted with travel to different times, different worlds, etc.

Realistically the only book that would translate well into cinema or a tv series is "Wizard and Glass"

What movie?

The Nigger Tower

What is this piece of shit about anyway? Dark Tower sounds like medieval trash with dragons and, knowing King, some retarded "monsters".

It's about THE DARK MAN, Stephan Kangs self insert super villain that concocts all of his universes bad things to happen (meaning that his books no longer take place in a real world like ours but multiverse bullshit for nerds)

you didn't see the movie - the portal travel was handled effectively

>18% on Rotten Tomatoes

Oh I'm sure it was

The time for this shit is over.

oh, hey /pol

>relies on rottentomatoes

lol, loser

How is my post Sup Forums you fucking retard?

Dark Tower movie is a total deviation from the source material.

rotten tomatoes is a meme at this point.
I still want to see it but the movie houses around me are expensive. and the second run house has been converter to first run. so I will go on discount day. tons of people go the 3rd week and during discount time.

They already made 4 Hollywood PKD films and they were all kinos expect for one.

>Sony
All you need to know

You mean The Crimson King, the man in black is just his lackey.

>rotten tomatoes is a meme at this point.

Except for Ghostbusters 2016, how?

that's an album retard

>PKD should be the next memeadapter

You joking? All of his good stories are already movies, just missing a UBIK one

Doesn't work when I enjoy the meme.

how would LOTR + The Hobbit turn out if compressed to a 95 minutes movie

>how would the hobbit be if compressed to a 95 minute movie

A 100% better movie than the trilogy we got

go watch you BvS, edgelord

I assume the studio made it as they were running out of time, same as fantastic 4

They mean SJWs always whine and moan but they never spend money.

I don't think even THEY wanted a nigger Roland, but they do want Idris Elba cast in everything so maybe you're still right.

That Amy Pascal, along with the other heads at Sony need to be burned at the stake.

>Ghostbusters
>Sausage Party
>Passengers
>Spider-Man Homecoming
>Emoji Movie
>The Dark Tower

They seem to be incapable of not fucking up, and thanks to them, it's going to be at least another 5-10 year wait until someone makes another attempt at a Dark Tower adaptation, if at all.

No one has ever said nigger on Sup Forums until Sup Forums came. Sup Forums has always been a safe space for sjw's, blacks, gays, jews, and muslims to post peacefully. But don't worry, things will change again, the day of bbc is coming for you white boi

>It's about THE DARK MAN, Stephan Kangs self insert super villain that concocts all of his universes bad things to happen (meaning that his books no longer take place in a real world like ours but multiverse bullshit for nerds)

Where does it say your evil n word

>relies on rottentomatoes

Says a guy who relies on his mom for everything including his sexual release. Has she finished your sandwich yet? I think today is juice box day too right?

Amerifats don't read
And the real fans werent impressed with how the movie looked

>Someone triggered the /pol shut-in.