Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announce seperation

>Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announce seperation

What went wrong?

she's old and he's a huge meme so attractive young women are throwing themselves at him

hes hotter now

and shes old

Jlaw stole him away

you know

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

I feel very bad for them most marriages end up in divorce anyway with the pressures of Hollywood audio I'm sure it's amplified all jokes aside I feel very bad for them break ups are a lot of pain whether you want to admit it or not

She got to him

He's too big for her now.

Man she looks sad in that picture

>Sup Forums fell for the "christian men are good people" meme

She is the type of girl a man would leave his wife for.

He's a good Christian man, I'm sure he wouldn't feel lust for another woman, let alone leave his wife for one

She's about to watch Passengers so why would she be happy?

I would

Probably just changed the dynamics of their relationship, she is getting older, he got more attractive, richer, lost loads of weight, spend a lot of time abroad/making movies, where she is sort of stuck.

I do like how they were super duper happy couple right up until now, shows you can never know people.

>I'm sure he wouldn't feel lust for another woman
This is just silly, of course he feels lust, he is human.

Of course feeling lust does not mean he acts on it, but yes, he definitely feels lust.

BOOM BIG REVEAL!
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE ANNA!
I'M PICKLE CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

I wouldn't marry Anna Faris and I'm a 30 year old fat virgin.
I can't stand her face and I can't stand her voice.

What the fuck was Chris thinking when he married her?

Of course you would

he didn't have the wealth, looks, fame he has now.

he was a fat nobody when they got together

so he's the babydaddy of #10?

Only skinny BDH.
Thicc BDH is too much for me too handle.

There's a lot there.

In interviews she seemed....SUPER committed to him in an almost creepy way...Like he was her "creation"

She's often brought up on her podcasts that Chris was one of only 2 sexual partners she had. She didn't get her fill of one night stands and wants to return to the club scene.

Anna's "career", her bad jokes, and her face.

POW POW CHIKKA POW POW

shes datin darren aronofsky

obviously, she wants more roles and dating a jew is good for nepotism.

Faris has been sounding kinda' depressed lately, talking about she has to "play" a different version of herself in public appearances, how she hates red carpet events and etc.

Sounds like their dynamic just changed now that Pratt is an A-lister and it damaged the relationship.

How can you divorce a woman who dated you when she was in her prime and you were a fat disgusting nobody

>good Christian man
they've killed like ten of their own pets, they ain't saints. pratt got famous and it probably went to his head.

Reminder that she's married and she's carrying the same genes that could produce pic.

thats implying its just him that made the decision, and it implies he's doing it for the reasons you think.

She's a drunk and, like all men, if he can get younger pussy he will drop his wife for it.

>those freckles

Yeah she sounds in her podcasts like she's not happy. She seems depressed.

Pratt in every social media post looks like he's living the life. Just after posting about their divorce he posted a pic of himself catching fish.

>I wouldn't marry Anna Faris and I'm a 30 year old fat virgin.

You're a 30 year old fat virgin because you think you are better than you are, you fat fuck.

GotG2 didn't break a billion

JUST JUST JUST

Who cares, are you worried about what would happen if you procreated with her, doofus?

i mean shes already friends with amy schumer

I would honestly take her, no doubt about it

But Christians are the biggest sinners tho

he became the famous one and actually became famous. His options exploded.

Her in house bunny was top anna faris kino

Did she get breast reduction surgery?

Outside of Guardians has this guy been in a movie anybody liked? Yeah Jurassic World made money but it was almost universally panned. In 2014-2015 Pratt looked like a breakout star but now he's looking like a one trick pony.

Please stop. Bryce is pure.

so long as he makes money, really, who gives a fuck?

nvm I thought it was Christina Hendricks for a sec

no, she has small tits and pregnancy gave you a false idea that she has big tits.

ZDT
Jurassic World
Her
Wanted
Money Ball

She used to be more successful than him. Now he's a huge star. When the dynamics change too much in a relationship people lose compatibility and usually break up

Not one of you has been in a relationship in your lives.

Anna Faris sucks in bed confirmed.

i have

Yeah, I'd rather think I'm better than I am alone than with someone I can't stand.

You're right.

iam

That's the kind of shit that a loving pair doesn't care about at all. They're both each other's cheerleaders. Competition is a male concept. If it exists in a marriage, that will kill it in 2 years max. They've been together for a long time. Someone wants something the other person can't give. Probably time, attention, togetherness. Pratt has his time used, like a surgeon. She's just sick of not having intimacy.

Read I was married for 11 years. It's about lost priorities.

I'd be worried she might brappp so much during prone sex that it might alter my heart rhythm

wow, get a load of this faggot. Doesn't matter if it's a loving pair or not, anyone would care.

Chris Pratt may be a big star right now but rumors have been circling for a WHILE that he's openly a christian and even borderline conservative. Anna probably got tired of his bullshit and wanted out before it blew up.

you sound like an autistic faggot that got played for 10 years so someone can get alimony.

>She's just sick of not having intimacy.
I think that really falls under the umbrella of "changing dynamics" after all his wealth, fame and looks mean that he has more time he has to spend away from her, his job will require that he put his family (at times) in second place.

when neither of them were big stars, they both spent time together and neither of them felt that their time was too important to spending with each other.

"changing dynamics" is another way of saying changing priorities.

Those same rumors said him and J Law were boning like rabbits on the set of passengers.

his cock wasn't big or black enough

You've definitely never been in a relationship.

Why are you people so ignorant of general 20 to 30 year old dynamics? Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your.. development, such as it is.

Yeah, but wealth doesn't mean a change. It means it CAN change. Some people can buy more time with their spouse, some people are dragged away.

Chris Pratt is an incredibly attractive man with a good sense of humor

He realized he could do better

his wealth was gained by investing time and effort, this same time and effort was once used for his wife.

his wealth came because of change.

At the same time, you know it could also be her insecurity, he is away from home in different countries, he has a lot more attention (that he never used to have), he is better looking than before etc.... Its natural to feel "lesser" after alll of these things, which would lead to depression and pushing away.

You think? His jaw looks really weird now, probably because his head is so big from all the juicing

There's a rule of thumb someone should have taught you. "If everyone in the room is an 'asshole', you're the asshole". If you find yourself calling someone in a thread, "An autistic faggot", guess what you are?

Just so you know how people around you see you.

you're an idiot.

here's a rule of thumb someone should have taught you. "If everyone in the room is an 'asshole', you're the asshole". If you find yourself calling someone in a thread, "An idiot", guess what you are?

Just so you know how people around you see you.

that's a damn good assessment of those 'inner feelings' that happen in a relationship. There are people who are secure and malleable enough to gird against their anxiety, but that doesn't happen in Hollywood, does it?

he is incredibly average looking the fuck you smoking. His wife is a womanlet. They both are nothing special.

lol, so you're an autistic idiot? funny

Pfff He married that??

>what went wrong
She's ugly and he's a fag

Chris is considered to be a God among men on reddit.

Just FYI

keep typing, hun. It'll make you better eventually.

reddit is all the ugly betas in the world. They have no voice they can only circle jerk each other.

shes a drug addict and he isnt.

>no voice

>front page of the internet

Which one is it, Slick?

Where does this meme come from? She only has one kid.

you forget that for 99% of Sup Forums, the internet starts and ends here. So what he was really saying was that reddit has no voice here. Which is also false considering how much garbage these same faggots bring from reddit to here.

*That* used to look much better

>All these mommyposters and jlaw posters not realizing the one woman he has spent most time with besides his wife also thought of him as her husband.

>4 years after their show is over together, they're still hanging out almost every day

>implying its not her

>Yeah Jurassic World made money but it was almost universally panned.

no.

>two is now one

i'd say there is quite a bit of crossbreeding but most here still hate the other place and try to avoid contamination.

Hell all retarded pickle rick shit left here and spread everwhere.

I enjoyed his turn as Bright on Everwood

>he says while posting in a celebrity gossip thread on Sup Forums

WHAT?! fucking hell. i thought he was nice guy too. but if those faggots at ready worship him, they can have him. at least i still have euron.

Okay two. I'm still asking where the meme that she has nine kids comes from.

>that doesn't happen in Hollywood
When i think of successful hollywood couples i think of ons no one hears about, like hugh jackman and his wife, or nikolaj coster waldau and his wife, or even pierce brosnan (inb4 fat) etc.....

if theres no news, then its usually fine.

But if they talk a lot, constantly talk about how amazing their relationship is etc... then it will fuck up.

A lot of famous people have serious problems, like angelica jolie, bitch is insane, but she is paid to be how she is, so she never learns.