Fuck danyfags

How do you dragonfaggots even look at yourself in the mirror?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dragons are not brave, men are brave

I don't watch Game of Thrones but that's a wyvern, not a dragon. GoT really does cater the to lowest common denominator Sup Forumsedditors, numale and normies

>honour

jamiefags BTFO

>honour

He was going to impale an unarmed woman in the back

i dont understand this image

numales*

Sidenote:
Wasn't part of the reason to go after the army was because they cleaned out the grain supplies that Dany needed to feed her people/army?

WTF does she have the Dragon focus it's fire on the fucking harmless caravan instead of taking out soldiers

WTF was that? In Episode 2 or 3 they in fact say that the expected supplies were taken and they did not get to clean out the store houses after Greyworms victory.

So she flew her Dragon to turn all the supplies to ash? WTF?

>honor
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matter

>Blond white woman commands an army of dickless, brown former slave warriors.

>She also commands an army of pseudo Arabs on horseback

>Frizy hair Afro bitch telling people words don't have gender and her people have no marriage

>Literally brown and Arab invaders taking over native white lands

>Added bonus for the cucks is that castration is a major recurring theme and women love that idea

>Laughable strong women warriors like Araya and Brienne

>All of the major players are women

>Literally had a season where the slogan was "all men must die"

His could any male with even an ounce of dignity watch this show and not feel completely ashamed of themselves?

This show is the ultimate liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. It's so heavy handed it's embarrassing

If you're a man and you defend this shit you should be ashamed of yourself. You're pathetic and weak and there's nothing good about you.

And if you like this shit stop denying the truth. Own up to it. You love a hard left liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. And you do so because you're weak and pathetic.

>unarmed
>controlling a dragon

literally a reddit-tier "meme", kys. go drogon go!

they call them dragons in the show
so they're dragons to me

Yeah I mean Jaime Lannister would never hurt an unarmed woman or child or stab a defenseless person in the back amirite??

Honour my ass.

I ask you: Do you want total war? If necessary, do you want a war more total and radical than anything that we can even yet imagine?

just like he impaled a certain king in the back?

lots of honor

>your people can't fight, whiteboi

Did it finally dawn on Tyrion that he's a cucking race traitor?

at least Bran will always be there to trigger them with his rape fetish

>still calling it a dragon

Hello normie numales! Please fuck off!

But the Targaryens are literally the whitest people in the world. They're like albinos with purple eyes.

>it's hard to fight when you're on fire

he had such an easy comeback

D&D are hacks

Dany was blacked.

You mean women have no honor

The dragon is just a weapon. that's like saying the spear has/doesn't have honor

Too big to be a wyvern and wyverns don't breath fire. It's a sub-species of dragon.

t. currently doing my doctorate in cryptozoology

she's called the mother of DRAGONS
not mother of WYVERNS

get your shit together you fucktard

I really wanted Bronn to kill it.

She's about to be NORTHED.

Her kids will be pure as snow.

Literally the most newfaggy comment I have read today
Everything Jaime has done can be justified as being what is best for his family and/or the realm. Hes actually one of the few characters with a consistent moral compass.

>implying women aren't dragons
wot?

* a genocidal lunatic in the back

ftfy

based white males

>breaks oath to his king
>pushes a child out a window so hard he becomes cripple, develops a malformed chin and becomes a raging autist with a rape fetish
>clearly in an abusive relationship
>with his sister

Jamie isn't bad but he needs to wake the fuck up. Cersei's is terrible for him.

>??
Cringe

Yeah it just so happens that that moral compass is evil.

He's even admitted that he'd kill every man woman and child in Westeros if it would bring him closer to Cersei.

Fuck him. I though he was uncucking himself from Cercei's influence for awhile but he just a total lapdog.

aside from english is there any language that makes differences between dragons and dragons? we only got one word for them

>implying she will ever get over the feeling of having Drogo's horsecock inside of her

She's gone, man.

And if a show said your daddy was a faggot you would just believe it? Numales everybody

kek

where does one acquire a phd in cryptozoology

Truly an honorable man

Reading the Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual.

Family always goes first.

That's what honor is.

fucking nerd. gb2 /tg/ or whatever

he did it for love

Where was his moral compass when he pushed braan off thr window with intent to kill? He has and always will have no honor.

>implying Targaryens are white

>t. sisterfucker

>backstabbing the king he swore to protect
>honor

Jaime is washed up. Loved seeing his face as he got BTFO

confirmed for not reading the books or watching the show

slaying the mad king was literally the best decision jaime will ever make

Like when he raped Cersei? lol you know like two season ago? that sure seemed for the family and honor.

He lost the hand that pushed bran out of the tower! For shadowing!? D&D are such great directors!

Fuck that. Honour doesn't win battles, Dany does.

>"tell that to zod's snapped neck" tier comeback
really nigga?

>silver hair
>violet eyes
>porcelain skin
They're the purest white people in the series.

The Lannister are fucking mudbloods compared to the based Targaryens.

Don't you mean "Family always comes first"?

>policing the terms people use in your safe space

really makes you think

>people are actually saying Jaime killing his king is a bad thing

are you retarded? jaime killing the mad king is unironically the most honorable act in westeros in the last few decades, he sacrificed his honor and reputation to save half a million lives

I think people do not fully understand the character development and psychological trauma he is going through the past seasons. Jaime just heard Olenna’s confession that she murdered Joffrey, which pained him for 2 main reasons (from my point of view). The first reason is that Cersei’s descent into madness was Olenna’s fault, not Tyrion's. The second is that by now he understands that Tyrion might have killed his dad for framing him for a crime he didn’t commit.
Now he sees a dragon for the first time and witnesses his men burned to a crisp. He remembers king Aerys as he sees the dragon, remember how traumatized and hateful he was when he confessed to Brienne what happened. I would like to think that he was hearing Aerys last words “Burn them all” in his head when he saw the dragon and Dany.
His world was crashing down upon him, all the disaster that struck him recently was Olenna’s fault to a degree and he sees the Mad King’s daughter in front with a dragon. He charges because he practically has nothing left, he didn’t have to directly deal with any of his son’s deaths but this episode he starts to, as he witnesses Dany.

Go back to /r/eddit or kill yourself.

never forget: youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg

too bad that jaime is on the wrong team.

>uses the word normie

So tell me, when was the last time you got laid? DO NOT count family members either.

When was the last time a woman looked you in the eye and you had your dick in her at the same time?

I bet I can guess, special snowflake. Now, you fuck off social reject.

>It only has 1 pair of legs
>So it can't be a Dragon
Look here my man, I like my fake fantasy lore and terminology as much as the next guy. I read my fair share of Tolkien appendixes and more.
But Game of Thrones is based on A Song of Ice and Fire, and that is based on the War of the Roses.
That happened in late-medieval England, and pic related is what the late-medieval English considered to be a dragon.

>can't I just pretend to be dead
>no

Bestow upon me knowledge
Wizard, all-knowing, all-wise
I want to rule my kingdom
Make sweet the breeze, not once defiled
Dethrone the evil prince's iron fists in velvet gloves of sin
Parade the grey-robed monks, the vestal virgins
And wheel the wyvern's in
Let the ceremony consecrate the marriage
Let me be the protege of five magics
Give me alchemy!
Give me sorcery!
Give me wizardry!
Thermatology!
Electricity!
Magic if you please
Master all of these
Bring him to his knees
I master five magics
Possessed with hellish torment
I master magics "5"
Hunting the abyss lord
Only one will stay alive
He who lives by the sword will surely also die
He who lives in sin will surely live the lie

Jaime is actually a great character and always had a soft spot for honour, killing the Mad King was a heroic act that costed his honour on public eye forever but saved millions of lives.
However he did try to kill Bran but it's plausible he wasn't exactly him if you understand the fact that the story of Bran should end in full circle.

Lannister fucking shits getting roasted was the best part. Based Dany always delivers.

The university of Edinborough.

>kills first cousin to make it easier to sneak away

Both deserve to die. Jamie is a shit character in the show along with Dany.

I just root for the Dragons because at least they are some what interesting and earn the win instead of LMFAO WE WUZ NEVER GOOD AT FIGHTING ANYWAYS"

Fuck this show

Notice how Dany was actually BLACKING the lands with her dragon's fire. Pure kino.

Please tell me how Bran is not the most OP character lore wise right now.

>3 episodes left
>5 minute screen time

Cersei murdered the king and killed a lot of people to take the throne. Jaimie can be good but he's been Cersei's bitch for a long time and does whatever it takes to stay her lapdog.

Neither sides are very honorable right now. Which is part of the point. War rarely has good and bad guys.

What sort of retarded logic is this?

>Dragons because at least they are some what interesting
if you're 5

>and earn the win
it's like going to a boxing match with a tank

fuck the dragons, i hope they all get syphilis from dany

>calls people numale

So we are to assume you are an olmale? I think numales still out male you.

How many Dragon dildos do you own? We know you own at least 1. But really how many?

Drogo was small though. I bet Daario was bigger than him.

>Says a kid who just learned of this place within the last year.

Summer will be over soon right? Then it's back to being the popular kid at school for you huh?

>Daario was bigger
Bigger tits for sure

anyone?

>breaking oath
>honorable

He did the right thing not the honorable thing. He swore to protect the king. His loyalty belonged to his king. He did the right thing but once you break an oath once why the fuck would anyone expect you not to do it again? Jamie is an oathbreaker and by definition is untrustworthy and without honor.

stop shilling your homeland faggot

There are two things that make Jaime sympathetic:
1) He gets punished repeatedly for being a bad person.
2) He realizes he's a bad person and is saddened by it. He often reminisces of his younger years, when he wanted to be the epitome of chivalry, and how he ended up like this.

Dany on the other hand is annoying and cunty, and thinks she deserves everything because some people swore an oath 300 years ago.

It was presented poorly, but it's actually established they didn't actually have the supplies.
As you might recall, Jamie gave Bronn the order to gather up all the supplies in the Reach.
Next time we see them, they're still together, and get attacked by the Dothraki.

Unless Bronn has stolen the warp-drive technology used by the more important characters these past two seasons, he still haven't carried out those orders meaning they only burned up the supplies from Highgarden.

Them "having" the supplies was more of a statement on the fact that with Lannisters controlling Highgarden and the Reach, those supplies as good as theirs.
That is unless as I said, Bronn did the time warp again.

His oath was the protect the king.

Not protect the realm, not save the lives of commoners. It was to ensure the king's safety and longevity.

He was the worst kind of traitor and had Tywin not been bankrolling the realm, Jaime would have been rightfully executed for his crime against the Kingdoms and the Gods

and whats the prolem with that?

>getting trolled this easily

Christ how new are you

Euron is more powerful

Jaime COULD be a good character if he wasn't cucked by Cersei.

I forsee him breaking free of her grasp before dying tragically after redeeming himself somehow.

I hope Bran overtakes a dragon and helps out the Lannisters

i gues he got a wyvern dildo as well

The entire realm had an oath of fealty to the king and look at what happened to that.

Good post m8

It's almost like monarchy is fucking stupid.

Jaime also admired deeply people like Dayne or Ned Stark, the classic honourable figures but they disdained him since the beginning because of his name and his father. That saddened him a lot and acted smugly towards Ned because he surely wanted respect but when you're a little spoiled you act like a moron.
Proof is that the relation with the honourable Ser Barristan was friendly and respectful in both ways.
Brienne helped him to became a better person, he's like the living proof that fell in love with a giant bitch isn't good for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ

whos is the best got-youtuber?

>warlock, knows magic
>has dragon horn, can control dragons
>commandeers the greatest fleet, knows pirate ninjitsu and can instantly teleport it ANYWHERE
>alpha, will stick his finger up your bum